Promises

Just Remember

 

You grabbed the black Sharpie on the table and quickly drew the hexagon symbol. It was perfect. You just felt like that was the best name for them. Without informing the others yet,  you stuck the symbol on your bedroom door. 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
What. Wut. Wat. Wot. Just happened. She -
She ki-
She kissed me. I slapped myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Her lips felt like soft marshmallows and she had the scent of vanilla and strawberry. It was like heaven. 
"Hy-hyung, why did noon just." 
Sehun started. There was a long pause. 
"Why did noona k-kiss you" He managed to stutter out. The question was something I didn't even know how to explain. Because I helped her think of her homework? Because I helped her think of a design? Or does she ..... Have feelings for me? AISH BAEKHYUN GET YOURSELF TOGETHER. She is our manager. Oh my god. I am going crazy. Jut forget this and practice vocals and dancing. Vocals and dancing, my thought tried to think of that but all that popped up was her scent. UGhghghgh.
My cheeks were red and Sehun's was even red.
 
Sehun's POV
 
Wait. Is she my noona? Probably my dongsaeng, but I respect her like a noona. Why did she kiss hyung? Why didn't she kiss me? He messed up her work. She should be kissing m- WHAT AM I THINKING! This is manager noona or dongsaeng , or whatever I don't even know anymore. 
Does noona not like me? Why does she kiss him and not me? ...... My head is full of these questions, it kind of hurts. Why does my chest hurt? Ouch! It feels like someone is grabbing onto my heart. And I can't breathe properly. Am I having a heart attack? I have to tell hyun- OMO HIS FACE IS RED. I should check my fac- WHY IS MY FACE EVEN MORE RED?!? Ohno what's happening to me.
"Uhoh" was all that managed to escape my mouth as I rushed down the stairs to see 10 other face staring at me.
"Sehun- ah, why is your face as red as a tomato?" Luhan chuckled. I turned back and saw her. I could almost feel as if my heart was going to pop out of my chest. My eyes were bigger than D.O hyung's and I couldn't feel my breath. I leaned backwards and accidentally fell back but luckily Luhan hyung caught me. Still frozen by looking at her, every other member eyeing me the look that said "What's up with you" with a raise of an eyebrow.
I honestly didn't know what was wrong with me. I managed to stand up again and straightened my clothes.
 
Your POV
What's with them. Or at least Sehun. I was excited to tell them I found a group title for them, but I thought of adding a bit more so its be intriguing. Although the manual didn't say  anything about adding to a story plot to it, I wanted make these boys unique. They wouldn't be like any other korean pop band. They would be known. And my known, I really mean known.
 
You had forgotten about your homework as you studied the manager manual Chen had helped you print out. Gosh. It was as thick as a novel. But you enjoyed reading. You highlighted some parts and added some information on the sides. Creativity was active in your mind. Tonight, they still had dance practice and later they had to present their duets.  You purposely gave them less time. They had to get use to learning routines in a short amount of time. 
What should they dance to tonight or should I only make them sing. It would kind of be a break for them I guess.
8 o clock came faster than you expected. As you rushed down the kitchen hoping the boys weren't going to complain about how hungry they were, you smelled food. Delicious food. Your eyes wandered around the room and spotted the table filled with food and all 12 of them were sitting there politely.
"What's up with this sudden....volunteering?" You asked as you sat down.
"D.O hyung wanted to make dinner tonight because he told us you were really tired" Tao explained.
What. I wasn't even tired. Or at least I have been surviving off my curiosity and hardworking mind so much that I didn't notice. 
You raised your eyebrows.
"Really? How can you tell?" And you reached for some rice.
Chanyeol made semi circles with his fingers "Miss Sleeping beauty, you have dark circles" 
Kai put a mirror right in front of you. Oh wow. Eye bags and panda eyes all in one. You really did look worn out. More noticing than Tao's eyes. 
"Uhhh" you puffed your cheeks and let out a heavy sigh. You didn't even notice and they did. You were grateful and overwhelmed by their concern in you. 
"Umm. I kinda made everyone help out with dinner, so if it tastes bad, we can go out instead" D.O said innocently. 
Ever since that moment,you made a promise to the boys and yourself. 
I promise I will never give up until I debut these talented boys. 
But you promised in your mind of course. A wide smile flashed across your face.
"You guys are cheesy" and stuck your tongue out. You were too happy to even properly taste the food. It had been a long time since the dinner table has been so crowded or even half way filled. The last time you had dinner at home with dad was about 4 years ago maybe. A warm home cooked meal. You felt something. It was like honey was oozing inside your body. You felt your eyes water but didn't like the tear come to you.
The main thing on your ming was 'I've got to make these guys the best'
The only way was to be hardworking and strict towards them. We will overcome any obstacle that comes forward to us. Happiness was the first step of this all.
Was it worth it? Risking school and my time on these 12? Maybe they might end up as an unknown group? You didn't want to waste their time. Their futures were in your hands, so you know, they trusted you. Alot.