EXO and Eyeliner

Just Remember

6:00pm quickly came and your homework delivery girl was here to bring you the homework you’ve missed at school. Instead, you had watch the lessons all online and then did the sheet and assignments. Only for three days, you’ve grown pretty close to these 12 ‘strangers’.

“Homework’s here!” Victoria yelled from outside. I could hear her through a 2 inch door. She was hyped to see, not you, but the boys.

They rested on the couch; some watching T.V, some reading fan fictions about SNSD, Kris, Luhan and Sehun focused on their Rubik’s cube and some were just practicing ‘who knows what’ in front of a mirror. You quickly opened the door to see a hyperactive creep. Victoria rushed past you and bowed to the boys. “Kay, Hi to you too” You muttered under your breath.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Victoria, Jiyoung’s best friend. You can call me Tori if you want” She said enthusiastically, waving to each of them.

“Hi”s and “hey”s were heard in the room.

“What is she doing here Jiyoung?” Kai said completely ignoring Victoria.

“She’s just dropping off my homework. You guys talk to her since you’re going to have to get use to talking with strangers when you debut” and you grabbed your homework and headed upstairs.

You heard conversation downstairs, but didn’t bother to join them. You had to catch up on your studies. Although, you were super smart, you still needed to do the work for your passing grades.

‘Ohmygod, geometry. My enemy. I hate you.’ You thought as you stabbed the page with the back for a pen. You stared at the 5 double pages of stupid math for 5 minutes allowing you to focus.

“Okay! First question, what is the exact area of this hexagon?” You read aloud.

“Holy sh-, how am I supposed to know. It doesn’t even say the measurements of anything” You were frustrated already and was about to go on to the second question when you heard screaming. Downstairs. You rushed down as fast as possible.

“Victoria! WHAT’S HAPPEN-“ you narrowed your eyes to give all 13 of them a ‘are you freaking kidding me right now’ look.

It wasn’t Victoria who screamed, it was Sehun.

‘Geez I almost thought Victoria got harassed or something’ You thought.

“Hold still Sehunnieeee. Bacon didn’t move like you.” Victoria was putting eyeliner on them.

You had to admit, when Baekhyun turned around, he was hot. He looked gorgeous. Kind of like those ulzzang boys, but he was naturally beautiful.

“Toooorrii nooonnnaa. It tickles my eyesss. Chebal. Stoppp” Sehun whined.

Vicoria clapped her hands” There! All done!”

Sehun immediately looked in the mirror and was surprised about he looked better with this on. He grabbed the eyeliner and Baekhyun and he headed upstairs to probably pose in front of the mirror.

“Okay! Who’s next” She said , excited.

Chanyeol and Kai mouthed ‘save us’ with big eyes and D.O looked like someone was about to kill him. Kris was busy browsing through her skin creams.

“Umm.. Tori, Can I please use some of your SK-II?” Kris innocently asked.

“That costs a lot, but whatever since, I’m going to be your coordi noona from now on” She stated proudly.

“And who confirmed that?” You asked.

“Your daddy” She chuckled and packed her stuff.

“Just to warn you, the boys don’t really want any eyeliner” and you patted Chanyeol and Kai on the back and headed back upstairs.

As you enter your room, you see Baekhyun and Sehun sitting up straight and looking at you innocently.

“What are you guys up to?” You smiled. Sehun grabbed your waist and shouted “SOORY NOOONA PLEASE DON’T KILL ME WITH YOUR DEMONIC TRAINING METHODS. WE DIDN’T DO IT ON PURPOSE. HYUNG WANTED TO DRAW WHISKERS ON MY FACE BUT THEN I TRIPPED AND THE BLACK THING IS ON YOUR PAPER”

“Sehun, calm down. Geez you cry baby” and you patted his head.

With Sehun still clinging onto you, you took a peek at the damage they did on your homework. There was an X marked in the middle of the hexagon from one angle to the opposite one, diagonally.

Baekhyun grabbed your arm and turned you around “Please don’t be mad” he said in his apologetic serious voice. You stared at the hexagon and then back at Baekhyun, then back at the hexagon. Your eyes suddenly lit up.

“Best idea ever! You’re a genius!” That was all you said before kissing Baekhyun on the cheek. You didn’t even turn back to see his reaction. If you didn’t, you would probably end up on the floor laughing so hard. He was as red as a ripe tomato and so was Sehun. They just stood there, wide eyed with open mouths.

You quickly ran back to your laptop in the piano or what you now call it ‘vocal room’ and looked up the picture of your practice room. You stared at the 310 in front of the door.

‘They wouldn’t want to be called OXO right? 310.. Does it work?’ You were in deep thought. You studied a picture of the number 3 and you rotated your head you were looking at an upside down 3./ It kind of looked like an E.

‘E.. E.. EX.. EXO THAT’S IT!’ you got the name of your group.

You were really attached to that name for some reason.