Sehunnie

Just Remember

You refused to sit up. You were so exhausted.

“Jiyoung-ah. Gwaenchanha? You look really tired. Where does it hurt?” Tao asked.

“My legs and shoulders” you pouted.

“I’ve got the shoulders. Tao, you get the legs. And be gentle, she’s not the same with Kris” Sehun demanded. With a single nod, they started massaging your shoulders and legs. You could feel the pain release from your body. You enjoyed this moment while you could.

Maybe things weren’t going to be so bad?

You let out a ‘this is paradise’ kind of long sigh and Sehun and Tao smiled knowing you felt better.

“Are my hands too tight on your legs?” Tao asked.

“No, just perfection-..”  And you dozed off into dreamland. You wanted to thank them, but your eyelids grew heavy and you feel asleep. Smiling, Tao and Sehun slowly and gently laid you onto your bed.

“On the count of 3, lift her up and remove the blanket under her” Sehun whispered.

“One, two, three!” and they lifted you about 30 centimeters and Sehun quickly grabbed the blanket under you. Tao was surprise you were so light. He smiled at your sleeping face. Sehun then covered the blanket on top of you. Tao left quickly as Kris was looking for him.

It was just Sehun and you, actually, it was just Sehun and an unconscious you. He stared at the features on your face. Your rosy cheeks, long lashes, pink lips and smooth skin created a smile on his face. You were more than beautiful. You were more than gorgeous. And he wasn’t just thinking of how beautiful your appearance was. It was your personality that captured his heart. His heart thumped super fast and he let out a heavy sigh.

Sehun’s POV

 

Why is my manager so beautiful and kind? I admit she can be scary at time when threatening us, but she was just doing that for us. Just using her time for us was heart warming. Without knowing, I touched her cheeks and they were warm and smooth. Kind of like Xiumin’s cheeks, but a little smaller.

“You’re pretty” I quietly whispered as I felt my eyes smile.

Your heart started doing summersaults when you saw Jiyoung smile in her sleep. Even though it was a small one, it remained on her face for five minutes. But still, it was beautiful. It was the kind of smile a mother would make proud of their child. In the corner of her left eye, a small tear rolled down her cheek.

Why was she crying? Why is she smiling and crying? She must be having a happy dream. You chuckled softly at Jiyoung’s mixed emotions. You heard the other member call out your name asking you where you were. Disturbed in your dream-like situation, you felt a tug on your chest. That moment of you and her were gone. I walked towards the door.

“Good night my scary princess” I whispered closing the door. As I heard the door click, I put on a wide smile returning to my boys.

“Where were you?!” Kai asked easgerly.

“Umm,m… I was i-in the k-kit-tchen. Yea. Looking for food. Y-you know h-how h-hungry I get . haha” I quickly had to come up with an excuse.

“Does eating food turn you on or something?” Chanyeol chuckled.

“W-w-what are you t-talking a-about?” I tried to laugh it off.

D.O raised his eyebrows. “Look in the mirror”.

I walked in front of the mirror. My face was as red as a cherry. And ohmy…. My lower private was….

 

“HAHAHAH the ruler has extended” Xiumin added, whistling with the other.

Why was I like this? I better sleep before Jiyoung wakes us up like a mad man- actually mad woman again.