Manager?

Just Remember

You stared at them and they stared back. You have to admit, they were pretty good looking. Dad wanted to dicuss something with you, but had to wait till Victoria left. He had the cake and Victoria didn't even ask who the guys were. You was surprised she didnt recognize your dad. The 12 strangers remained upstairs in the guest room. You, Victoria and your dad sang Happy Birthday to you and cut a small cake. Dad said it wasn't the offical one.  You were confused by just. Everything. What shocked you the most was Victoria said she had to leave before it got too late. You were expecting her to stay till morning. Besides, it was a Sunday tomorrow. But she left and your dad called the 12 down here.Wow. Once you really looked at them, they were gorgeous. But they thought you were gorgeous as well. First impressions are always important. 

"Um. Dad?" Can u answer me now? Who are they?" You asked again pointing at them. They whispered to each other and kept glancing back at you.
 
"Jiyoung ah, this is your project from me. These 12 young men want to become idols. SM is really running low on managers and coaches so please please please sweetie, justtrainthemandbecome their manager" Dad said.
 
What. Is. Going. On.
"What?" was the only word what managed to get slip out of your lips. What the hell. You were only 15 and becoming a manager? 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Jiyoung noona!" The 12 angels said together. Wait. Why are they calling me noona. You thought. You were obviously a dong saeng to them. They sure looked older than you.
 
Suddenly, your dad called out:
" Sorry hun. SM just called and I got to fly to Shanghai for some business. Have fun with your boys" and he quickly ran to his car and drove off.
You were still confused. So there are 12 overly gorgeous gods and you had to train them to become top idols. You were 15 . Not good at anything. Lazy. Ugly, or at least you thought and very very very confused. You gave the 12 a perplexed look and raised your eyebrow. 
 
A tanned hot guy stepped out of their perfect line and said " Oh yea. Names. Hey I'm Kai"
 
Next came, "Hi noona! I'm Sehun!"  Omg he was so cute.
 
Then, " Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan"  WOW he looked good , like a doll. 
 
The next guy looked pissed " Hey whatup. I'm Kris" He has a deep husky y voice. You shivered.
 
This one looked scary. "Hey! I'm Tao!" he giggled. Well that was unexpected.
 
Then came a very handsome one. " Hi! I'm Baekhyun" He tried to hug me, but I pulled away not being too familiar with these guys.
 
This one looked happy and cute. " HIIIII! IM CHANYEOL" wtf. His voice and his face don't match at all. What is he even smiling at? but he was attractive.
 
"Hey, I'm..... ummm Lay" he giggled softly. You laughed at his cluelessness.
 
"Hi I'm Suho" and stretched his hand out to shake yours. You were almost too busy drowned in his soft smile to notice. Then quickly returned to reality.
 
"Hey, I'm Chen" He had the voice of an angel. You could already tell he was good at singing.
 
"Hiii ! I'm Xiumin!" as he puffed out his cheeks. You tried puffing out your cheeks too then youfelt all eyes on you. Then you heard " oh my god. That was so cute" from Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris with wide eyes.The last guy had BIG eyes. 
 
"Hey. I'm D.O." and slightly blushed.
 
You tried to keep my shyness away from me for a while.
"Annyeonghaseyo. " you said bowing 90 degrees. 
 
"Oh you must be tired from standing! Take a seat and make yourselves comfortable" it had taken you 100000 pounds of courage to say that , but you had a feeling you had to get comfortable with them for a while.