Tomorrow

Just Remember

 

He carried you like you out. This was to prevent the paparazzi from bothering you. You kept your eyes shut and let your whole body hang in Chanyeol’s arms. You really did look as if you were unconscious. And the plan worked. All they did was snap pictures looking worried. However, one reporter was brave enough to talk.

“Excuse me. Are you-“ The reported started but Chanyeol shot him a death glare and that shut him up right away.

Once you got past the reporters, you entered your living room with 11 boys all standing there. You could see the tear stains on Sehun’s cheeks and the panic on Lay’s face. They all looked stressed and it was because of you. 

“How about no questions for tonight? I think JiYoung need some rest for tonight” Suho was as worried and curious as everyone else dying to find out what happened, but he knew tonight was hard for you.

No pulse, no heartbeat, no breathing. Nothing. Just thinking about it gave you shudders. You sat there on your bed rethinking about everything that happened tonight. Your eyes were watery and they slid down your red and cold cheeks. What am I supposed to do now? Inherit SM Entertainment’s whole company?

School was the least of your worries.  You couldn’t help but think about the consequences of your father leaving… or maybe he wasn’t dead. Maybe I just placed my fingers in the wrong position. Yeah… maybe he was still alive. Thinking back to the situation, the 2 guys had run off. This seemed like obvious murder- planned murder. Why am I so weak?  You buried your face in your pillow and cried to your heart’s content not caring if someone heard you sobbing like a maniac. You were too busy to notice that Kris came in.

“You okay?” He said with that cool, sly look.

“Could be better” You tried to sound strong. It was your philosophy that if you talk about depressing, you should always sound happy or add a bit of humour into it to avoid crying.

He looked at you with his eyebrows saying ‘Really Jiyoung? You choose to be sarcastic now?’

You tried to remember more about Kris and realized those weird dreams or nightmares he had. Oh yeah….  I was going to talk to him about that. You were in a bad state right now to consider others.

“So what happened tonight? Or do you want me to hush up?” He was walking towards my bed.

You signaled him to stay by patting the empty space on your bed.

“Tonight…. My d-d-dad died and…. that’s kind of driving me insane” You stuttered as you re3fused to let your tears come out.

He your back gently and whispered “It’s okay” when he knew things weren’t anywhere close to being ‘okay’. He just let you sob, but it felt better to cry with someone comforting you. Just knowing his company settled you down.

“You know… your voice sounds really familiar. I really felt like I heard it before. It’s really relaxing…. A few nights ago, I had a flashback of my childhood. My mom and dad would just lock me up in this empty house and tell me to do work. They would just run off and do their own thing. I really didn’t want them to leave me. And it wasn’t that I had any attachments to my parents or anything….. When I was 7, there was a murderer in the house. I tried to tell my parents, but they wouldn’t believe me. When I started crying and begging for them to take me away from the house, my mom slapped me. Luckily, one of the maids carried me out the house, but as she opened the door, the murderer stabbed her” There was a slight silence as he struggled to continue on. You listened with fur attention and curiosity, but also sympathetic of Kris’s horrible childhood.

“I ran to my friend’s house, and luckily, their parents believed me.  They called the police and my parents. They didn’t look worried at all. They just stood there and said “We’re moving Kris”.

It was a pretty big scar in his memory. As much as you wanted to comfort him and thank him for sharing, you were the one who needed the comforting.

“I’m…. sorry” You hiccupped as your eyes were all puffy and red.

“It’s fine. I just wanted you to know that you’ll get over this, just like how I learned to accept the fact that my parents don’t give a about me.” And Kris stood up to put him arms on his waist.

“Sleep now. You’re going to be busy tomorrow” And he left with a smile.

You asked yourself if you would really get over, now, both of your parents leaving you. Maybe it would be alright, but now it wasn’t. You stared at the white ceiling thinking of the aftermath. Is it better if I kill myself too? Or should I just isolate myself from everything?

There was a hole deep in your heart and you felt as if you were swallowed into it. Everything . Life . Now your eyes really stung from the tiredness. You fell back and closed your eyes. A second before your eyelids touched, a brown head was in front of you. Then 2 others popped up. And they kept on coming. You couldn’t tell if you were seeing multiples or if it was a dream.

Tomorrow will be better

 

a/n: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WHO ARE STILL SUBBED TO THIS FIC. ;A; I WILL BE POSTING A NEW FIC SOON. I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH YOU A MERRY CHIRSTMAS. TOMORROW I WILL MOST LIKELY UPDATE. sorry this is so short T.T but new chpt wil be better most likely!