7 Magic Jewels

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 

7 MAGIC JEWELS

 


 

 

 

synopsis

In our world, humans doesn't only exist! Mages and wizards live and walk among us. There are good and evil, these two kinds of mages are only fighting and looking for the only one symbol and weapon which contains the 7 jewels, that could make a mage the most powerful of all.

 

Sandara Shin, 16 years old just another normal high school student who lives her life in the most normal way of life. But as she returned to their house... her life changed, she became Sandara Park, not your ordinary teenager in ordinary world, she's the one and only bearer of the only weapon that contains the 7 jewels, the chosen heir of the direct bloodline of one of the famous families - Parks.

 

Kwon Jiyong, 16 years old, one of the most famous mage students of the Mage High, for having a strange aura and powers. But no one knows his real sufferings and the pain in his heart, which still lingers inside him until she came.. Sandara Park, the girl who changed him little by little. But can their love last forever? Are they fated to each other in the future?… or they are just enemies of their past? Can their love save both the Human World and Mage World?... Or one of them has to sacrifice and die?

© by HappyBlue

 

 

 

prologue

"Protect the baby and run, you must leave me, GO!"  the man breathes heavily, speaking to a woman who is carrying a baby.

 

"But!... But, you will die!"  the woman replied, crying and kneeling infront of the wounded man.

 

"I know, but you must protect the baby.. she's our daughter afterall, here put this bracelet to her wrist and promise me to never leave her. I love you and our daughter. Tell her everything when she's ready" he said as he took the bracelet out from his wrist and slipped it to his daughter's wrist.

 

"I love you, too" the woman replied and kissed her husband's forehead to bid him goodbye.

 

"Go, now!" the man shouted, looking at his wife's back and his daughter's face for the last time.

---   ---   ---    ---   ---   ---

The woman immediately ran as her husband told her so.

 

"Get her and the baby!" she heard, a man shouting.

 

She ran faster, but unfortuantely the man catched them in no time. She rushed to find a big bush and hid the baby there. She casted a spell that protected and made the baby invisible to mages' sense but visible to humans'.

 

"Please be safe and I'm sorry if we can't watch you grow up, my daughter" she said as she kissed her daughter's forehead and left the baby there. She know she promised her husband that she will watch their daughter grow up and will tell her the truth behind her mysterious life but she have no choice.

In human world.. she know someone will take care and protect her.


 

 

characters

SANDARA "DARA" PARK

A normal girl living a normal life, but as she arrived at their house. She found out that she is a pureblooded mage, who holds the bracelet that bears the 7 Magic Jewels.

A cheerful girl, loves to joke around to make other cheer up. Hates and loves Kwon Jiyong.

Know nothing about the truth in her life.

 

  

KWON JIYONG "GD"

Believed to be the "mysterious son" in Kwon Clan. He bears the power of Dark/Destruction which the Kwon Clan don't possess such kind of power.

A bipolar person with different personalities, he has the weapon of earring with indigo jewel.

He can be a calm person if he feels comfortable or kind towards you. Loves to tease Park Dara.

 

[CHOI] KWON SEUNGHYUN "TOP"

A bipolar person like Jiyong, he's very timid when you're going to meet him for the first time! But he's very playful when it comes to Bom. An adopted of Kwon Clan, family of Jiyong, He holds the weapon of ring with jewel of Water

The good match for Bom in terms of fighting, childhood friend of Bom.

He could be cold sometimes but not to Bom.

 

PARK BOM "BOMMIE"

The POPCORN EATER! Very responsible sometimes because of being the eldest in the dorm 2ne1. She holds the weapon of bracelet with the jewel of Water. 

She loves to prank especially on TOP, childhood friend of TOP. Holds special feelings for TOP, hates to be called "Bommie" especially by TOP!

 

[DONG] KWON YOUNGBAE "TAEYANG"

A very happy person, cool and loves to dance. He bears the weapon of earring with jewel of Wind.

An adopted child in the Kwon Clan also. The closest one to Jiyong!

 

LEE CHAERIN "CL"

Holds the weapon of ring with the Jewel of Fire. Acts as the leader of the group sometimes, when Bom losses her act of being the eldest.

She is the second one in terms of responsibility.

Strong personality, very straight forward person.

 

[KANG] KWON DAESUNG "D-LITE"

The happiest person in the group, he loves to annoy Seungri, his brother. An adopted child of Kwon Clan, bears the weapon of necklace with jewel of Light. He loves to cheer up others by his pranks and jokes.

He loves his Hyungs. You can't doubt about it because he's such a loveable person.

 

GONG MINJI "MINZY"

The maknae of the group. She bears the weapon of necklace with the jewel of Wind. She act like the baby in the group, she loves to cling on to her unnies.

Loves to unnies to her oppas. Holds a special feelings for Daesung because of his personality

 

[LEE] KWON SEUNGHYUN "SEUNGRI"

Sometimes mistaken to be TOP by the name. [See the name? XD] The player in the group, the maknae. Even though he's a player he holds a special feelings for a certain girl. His first love. Loves his hyungs. Bears the weapon of earring with the Jewel of Ice.

Sometimes sticks to Daesung, his partner in crime and with Taeyang sometimes. An adopted of Kwon Clan also.

 

 


Foreword

      reminders      

7 MAGIC JEWELS

This story is purely fictional and purely just a mere product of the author's ideas and imaginations. Any reproduction and usage of this story by in any form of producing this work without the author's message and permission is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! And will be considered as copying and stealing. Thank you!

 

Why I named this fanfic 7 MAGIC JEWELS? It's about the bracelet, it was inpired by the anime called "Night Wizard!" if you're an otaku and watched the anime, i'm kinda amused by the concept of the bracelet with 7 stones or jewels which holds different powers. I'm not really taking up the whole concept of the anime it's just the bracelet. And i was also inspired by my favorite authors here and in wattpad by writing such as like this genre: supernatural and fantasy. Thank you for your imaginations and works. I really want to thank my favorite authors!

Copyright © by HappyBlue [author]

All rights reserved.

 

 

  acknowledgements  

Hello, I'm HappyBlue imnida! It's my first time to write english fantasy-fanfiction story so I'm a bit worried if there'll be many typos, wrong grammars, wrong spellings and etc.

For my cover photo, the uppermost photo with the title.. I want to thank my friend, Daphne for making it for me even though I asked her in the busiest time and most crucial time in our school.

For the individual photos of the characters which were posted here BEFORE, I still want to thank my closest friend, Rara a.k.a crownsiopeia of AFF here's the link: crownsiopeia's Poster Request Shop

If you want somebody to edit some photos for your poster and et cetera, I recommend her. Check out her profile and portfolios, tumblr pages there and look at her works :)

To amenosa of AFF, for letting me use the names of her characters which is the 7 deadly sinners of my story. Thank you so much for the permission!!

To m0zarts0nata-- and to her layouts that I used here!

theoctoberian
ANNYEONG!! I edited the foreword of 7MJ so it would be nice to look at and uniformed!~check it out!!