Jewel - The Deep Feelings

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL SEVENTEEN❞   

 

 

 ❝park hara❞

"Dara..?" a female voice called out to a girl who is sitting on a rock all by herself.

 

"Oh! Bommie!" Dara replied as soon as she noticed her unnie, standing behind her.

 

"Yah! Aish, Don't call me that name!" Bom said in angry tone, very serious about keeping that name away from her.

 

"Mianhe, Bom" Dara just chuckled when she saw how cute Bom was. Being angry at her. 

 

"Nevermind, you alright?" Bom ask her and walks towards her and taking a sit on the rock just beside Dara.

 

"Me? I should be the one to ask you that!" Dara lively replied.

 

"Oh? Me.. nah! This is just a stratch, I mean.. about what happened in the fight?" Bom ask her specifically.

 

Dara's eyes widen, when she heard what Bom meant.. she remember again what happened. She was shocked to what happened to Jiyong at that time. She can't even take a step until betrays her by asking him, what happened to his eyes. She can still see his eyes, right now, right here. 

 

The eyes of a demon. A demon who can kill someone with those eyes.

 

"Dara? Something wrong?" Bom ask again, noticing Dara in a frozen stare.

 

Dara just shook her head and look at Bom with a smile on her face. "Yeah, everything's fine!.. It's just that I can't believe I have my powers now!" Dara replied.

 

"Well, better be ready because you still have 6 jewels to collect!" Bom said while laughing.

 

"Oy! Bom-unnie! Dara-unnie!" a cute voice from a far, call them.

 

"Eh? I think, someone has been looking for us!" Bom said looking at the girl who is calling them.

 

"CL's taking of her unnies, huh?" 

 

"Better get going.. come one, Dara" Bom said

 

Instead of coming with Bom, Dara just nodded and telling Bom to go first and she will follow later. Bom just nodded in reply. Guessing what Dara meant.

 

When Bom left, Dara let out a big sigh. 

 

"I really can't believe it" Dara said to herself.

 

It's like just yesterday, she was a normal high school student with a normal life, but now. Her life is not like that at all. The time she grew up, this was her destiny all the time. The feeling of growing up with a bracelet in her wrist that can't be taken off.

 

"I wish I could just go back in time and be normal again" Dara said in a soft voice.

 

"But.. If I will, I will not meet them in my whole life" Dara said facing the girls and guys near their tent, laughing and talking with each other. She really loves them.

 

"..Please, don't leave!" a voice talking.

 

"Eh? Who's there!?" Dara ask in the darkness. She swear, she heard someone who just talked! 

 

"..please.." 

 

"Seriously! This creeps me out!" Dara said in scared voice and walks towards the big oak tree, guessing that the voice came from that tree.

 

Dara summoned her true weapon -- the chains with fire with it. She continuely walks towards the oak tree when she starts to make her true weapon circling in air with fire with it. She was about to throw it to a guy who is sleeping under the oak tree when she realize it was Jiyong.

 

"Eh? Jiyong?" she asks the guy who is sleeping under the tree. But there was no response from him.

 

"Hmm. Asleep? Better leave him, he might wake up and hit me on the forehead again!" Dara smiled and was about to stand up and leave when Jiyong talk.

 

"Don't leave" 

 

"Eh? He's asleep, right? But why did he talk? Sleep talking?" Dara scratch her head.

 

"..please.. don't.. leave" another words escape from Jiyong's lips and it makes Dara more curious.

 

"Seriously? Talking while sleeping? Is that even possible!?" Dara jokingly said when she saw how sweaty Jiyong is.

 

"Wait a minute! Is he having a nightmare? Why so sweaty? It's not even hot here!" Dara said and got a hankerchief to wipe Jiyong's forehead. 

 

While Dara is wiping his forehead, Jiyong's hand suddenly grab Dara's wrist and it makes Dara stopped! She swears, she felt her stomach having butterflies inside it! ><"

 

"Kyaaaah! Jiyong, let go of my hand or I'll cook you and eat you up!!" she said hitting him but surprisingly he doesn't even let go of her hand and doesn't even lift an eyelid to wake up.

 

"You got to be kidding me!" Dara coughed with red cheeks.

 

Dara tried to retrieve her hands from his grip but unfortunately he grab her hands tightly and it's impossible for her to retrieve it now. Dara uses everything, even biting his hand didn't work, he just flinched but it doesn't make him wake up and release her hand either. Dara was about to kick him when suddenly his other hand grabs her shoulder and she immediately stumble on top of him. Now, facing his attractive cute sleeping face, she swears she can feel his heartbeat -- normal heartbeat. Even his breath, she can feel them and smell them.

 

"Aish! Now what!!" Dara blushily said but keeping the angry tone.

 

Dara even blush more when she notice how Jiyong shifted his hand from her hand to her body. It's like he's hugging his pillow or a stuff toy, hugging it tightly, doesn't want to release her from his arms.

 

"YAH! KWON JIYONG!!" now she's shouting out loud!

 

"hmm.." that was the only thing that passes through Jiyong's mouth. And it makes Dara more angry.

 

"aish! Now how can I get out from here?!" Dara said to herself.

 

"..you don't have to.. stay" 5 words escapes from Jiyong's mouth.

 

"EH!? DID I HEARD RIGHT!?! YAH! JIYONG WAKE UP! YOU ERT!!" Dara shouted at the top of her lungs. She can;t be wrong! She knows! She know that Jiyong is not sleeping!!

 

"YAAAH! JIYONG!!" she shouted again but instead of expecting a response from him.. it was just a sound of crickets that she hears.

 

"AISH! SERIOUSLY!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU TOMORROW!" Dara angrily said while hitting Jiyong's chest.. on the other hand, Jiyong is smirking while Dara is shouting about killing him tomorrow.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

 

"PARK DARA and KWON JIYONG!! EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!!" Bom yelled as soon as they found Dara and Jiyong lying down under the big oak tree together, cuddling with each other enough to warm their bodies without taking off their clothes.

 

"Unnie!" Dara yelped when she notice all of their friends looking at her and Jiyong, especially at the angry Bom.. the only thing that's left is -- smokes coming out from her nose and ears.

 

"Dara-unnie! Did Jiyong oppa do something.. you know, weird things??" CL ask the poor rabbit sitting with leaves on her hair. 

 

She really look like a mess, hair so messy and she really looks like she just had a worst sleep in her life.

 

"Yah! Did you thought of hyung being like that!?" Seungri, the panda maknae tries to defend his hyung.

 

"YAH! You don't know! Guys are always like that! Touching here, touching there.. being ert and everything!" CL yelled while cheeks turning red thinking of what she just said.

 

"Chaerin-yah! We're not like that!.. well, I can say, I'M NOT LIKE THAT" Taeyang speak out, defending himself.

 

"Oh.. how sweet of you, Dong Youngbae.. just defending yourself, huh?" TOP said and raised an eyebrow.

 

"Yah! Hyung, it's true! I'm not like that at all.. I'm not like Seungri and you thinking of ert things!" Taeyang replied.

 

All their eyes widen and Jiyong just chuckles. Bom just glare at TOP while TOP is making some eye-contact to Bom saying 'I'm not like that at all, Bommie.. lemme explain' and Bom just returned a look saying 'I'll get to you later' and winked at him.

 

"Yah! Hyung! Stop that! Minkki-yah is still young to hear that kind of things!!" Daesung broke out their arguements and held out Minzy's shoulders, while Minzy's cheeks is burning red as peppers.

 

"Dae is right.. now, back to original business.. care to explain this, Ji?" Bom cleared and glared at Jiyong and Dara.

 

"Honestly, Bom.. lemme explain.." Dara tried to explain but cut-off by Jiyong.

 

"We talked last night and suddenly I passed out, that's all.." Jiyong explained.

 

He's lying!! Dara thought. Aish! I didn't talk to him at all! He was just teasing me!! Dara remembered what happened last night and out of the sudden, she is blushing.

 

"What happened to you, unnie? You're blushing" Minzy asks and Dara just nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter