Jewel - The Forest of Fireflies

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL THIRTEEN❞

 

 

Everyone in Northern Blue Magic High got on their feet as they all woke up with a loud noise in their wing.

 

"Ugh! Its that damn alarm again! Why do Papa YG has to make it sound all over the wing!?!" CL sits and hit her head with her pillow as she lay down on her bed again.

 

"Hey! Wake up! We need to go! We're gonna be late!" Minzy yelled to her, who is already ready to go out to their room, wearing a black shirt with short sleeves and an army styled hat but unfortunately CL doesn't wake up. 

 

"Bommie-unni?" Minzy look to the eldest and use her aegyo to plead their unni. "Please?" she ask kindly.

 

"Okay.. i know! Wake Dara up, too, even though she look tired. I wonder why?" Bom replied and go to the kitchen and grab a full glass of water.

 

"YAH! CL, wake up or else..." Bom warned CL but still no response. "Okay, this is your fault, not mine" Bom said and pour the water of the glass she is holding on CL's head.

 

"What the heck, Bom!?" CL informaly shouted to  their eldest roomate.

 

"The heck is your not waking up!" Bom calmly said as she draw out her stretchy black mini dress and change her clothes.

 

"Then, why Dara is still asleep?" CL complain and pointed Dara out who is still in dreamland.

 

"Minzy please wake her up, will ya?" Bom said and now wearing a black jacket to pair it up with her black mini dress.

 

"Neh, unni" Minzy replied and goes to Dara.

 

"better change your clothes CL" Bom advice as they notice that Dara is already up.

 

"Okay, Okay" CL replied and change her clothes into a normal black shirt and pair it with a black short and black knee socks to not actually reveal her white y legs.

 

Actually all of them has great legs that girls would die for, but CL and Bom has the only habit that loves to wear shorts and dresses that would expose their wonderful legs. unlike the real maknae and fake maknae, they wear pants instead for casuals. The two prefers to wear pants and Minzy the type who also loves to wear fashionable jackets to go with her shirts. 

 

"Dara-unni, are you okay? You look like a zombie to me" Minzy said as she look worried to her unni

 

"Yeah, you could say that, Minzy. I can't sleep! KYAAAAAAAAAAH! That jerk!" Dara yelled out of suddenly and all of them got shock.

 

"Eh? What's wrong with you? Jerk? Who's Jerk?" CL asked as she tie her shoes up and arrange herself.

 

"Eh?? Ah---- It's--" Dara stuttered as she remembers what happened last night! Jiyong kissed her! He kissed her!! 'That jerk! I'm gonna kill him!' she thought. But better not to tell them about it, she decided.

 

"Ah! Its nothing! Just a dream" Dara happily replied showing them that she's alright.

 

"Well, dress up unni!" Minzy replied and laugh.

 

Dara immediately got to her closet and wear a simple black and white striped long sleeves shirt and pair it up with a black pants and pink shoes. The type of Dara she wears when its casual style.

 

"Okay, let's go!" Bom said as they all go out together.

                                                      

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

As the girls walk down the hallway a  voice broke off

 

"2ne1 and Big Bang members, please go to Mr. Yang Hyun suk's officer immediately, I repeat, 2ne1 and Big Bang members, please go to Mr. Yang Hyun suk's office immediately"

 

"What did we do?" Dara asked

 

"I dunno, but we should get going" CL said and all of them agreed.

 

"I wonder why Big Bang is also called out" Bom said as they all starts going to Papa YG's office.

 

"Maybe we really did something?" Dara said again about it.

 

"Dara what could we have done? Just yesterday we're in Papa YG's office and we didn't done something crazy" Bom said making Dara snap out of that topic.

 

"Kekeke~ Mianhe, Bommaa" Dara said and hugs Bom in her small arms.

 

"Ahrasso! Just get away, i can't breathe!" Bom complain but Dara didn't release her arms to Bom's body but instead winking at CL and Minzy and immediately got the idea. They all hug Bom tightly while laughing. 

 

"YAAAH! You're all dead later!" Bom shouted but the other 3 girls still hugs her and only laugh at their oldest roomate.

 

"Hi, girls? What are ya exactly doing?" Seungri asked he saw what the other 3 girls did to Bom. 

 

"Oh? Seungri-yah!" Dara said and smile

 

"Waaaah! Bommie!" TOP shouted and it makes Bom heard him loudly saying that name again.

 

"YAH! CL, Dara, Minzy if you don't freaking release me right now, you're really going to get it... and I mean it" Bom said seriously and glare death at them making them all shake and release her right away.

 

"Now, that's one hell of scary lady that I saw" Taeyang said as they all saw Bom chasing TOP around the hall AGAIN.

 

"Are you okay now? Are you not hurt?" Taeyang asked CL

 

"Eh? Hurt?" CL asked 

 

"You know, from yesterday when I got bump to you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter