Jewel - The First Day

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL FIVE❞  

 

 

DARA's POV

 

As Papa YG opens the door of my future room i close my eyes.

 

I feel Papa YG's hand dragging me towards the center of the room, because i can still see a little. Which it makes me close my eyes even more.

 

"Good morning, everyone! As you can see we ---" Papa YG said when suddeny he stop.

 

"Dara? What's wrong? Why are you closing your eyes? Are you feeling well?"  Papa YG whisper to me. I open my eyes to see him and nodded to him.

 

"Then, lift your head so everybody can see you" Papa YG said as he stand firmly again and i followed him

 

"Okay. Again, we had a new student here so treat her well, please introduce yourself" Papa YG said and wink at me.

 

"Umm... Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Park Dara, please call me Dara" i said not looking to the students and bow formally.

 

"Okay, now you have introduce yourself now take your seat. Ummm. you'll sit beside Seungri" Papa YG said pointing to the guy and I lift my head again to see who i am going to sit with and i was shock when i see all the students sitting. I can see familiar faces, I'm happy that the rest of the 2ne1 dormmates are here and dissapointed when i recognize 5 boys there sitting, the 5 guys which i met yesterday and other students. 

 

"Dara you can go now" Papa YG said again pointing at the guy again known as Seungri. And walk out towards the door. I think someone called him because he was talking to someone when i walk towards my chair.

 

"Yes" i said and go to my seat, i was horrified when i just realize that Jiyong is sitting to my back , Seungri in my left. I gulped. Now i'm surrounded with 2 weirdos.

 

"Hey, don't worry we got your back remember?" when someone tap my shoulders and i realize it was CL sitting in my right. Then i saw Bom sitting in front of me, Minzy sitting at CL's front seat.

 

"Gee, thanks!" i said and smile.

 

Hey, you're the girl from yesterday, right?" Seungri suddenly open up a topic while positioning his arm on the table and his head leaning on his palm.

 

"Eh?... Y-y--yes." as bow my head from embarassment. I swear my cheeks are burning red right now.

 

"Hey! PANDA, don't bother her!" CL shouted just enough to us in the back to hear her.

 

"tch! shuttup! Chaerin!" Seungri reply with a shout also. Eh? Is shouting famous in talking today?

 

"Maknae-yah! CL's right don't bother Dara, she just transfer here" the guy with a mohawk hairstyle said which is sitting at the back of CL.

 

"TCH! I just want to be her friend, right Dae?" Seungri said and turned his head his head facing the guy at his back. I think he is Daesung the guy with funny face :)

 

"Eh?" Daesung ask in confused manner, doesn't know what Seungri said.

 

Then, Seungri just glare at him which makes him afraid and just nodded meaning yes.

 

"Yes" Daesung said.

 

"SEE?!" Seungri said and stick his tongue out to CL and Taeyang

 

"TCH. Maknae-yah. Keep your mouth shut. Its noisy" the blue haired guy said which is sitting in front of Seungri and Bom's seatmate in her left.

 

"But. TOP hyung!" Seungri said.

 

"tch." TOP glare at him which it really made Seungri shut his mouth

 

"You okay? ~Keekekeke" Daesung tap him at his shoulder and smile at him

 

"Its okay" I said to Seungri and smile at him. "I talk to you later if you want to" i added

 

"You're so grumpy as usual" when i heard Bom said referring to TOP while eating popcorn. I'm even curious if eating foods inside classroom is allowed

 

"Not your business" TOP said smirking to Bom. And Bom also returned a smirk. And I think I could see a lighting between them. A two different auras around them. Better not get involve.

 

"Aish. Snob." Bom said in low voice but i could still hear her.

 

"Now. Everyone, Listen!" when I notice that Papa YG was already at the front back from talking to the man outside.

 

"Yes!"  evryone replied including me.

 

"Now, Actually there is Good News and Bad News. I'll go with the Good news first. There are new events this year because we are now celebrating 100 years of Mage World festival. So we will have a tournament between schools. As you know, we are not just the school existing in this world you all maybe a heir from a very strong clan that doesn't mean who will immediately bear the powers of your parents and ancestor, you must know how to make your power even more stronger than before. Anyway, because of the tournament we will pick groups in our school, your group is your group in dorm, your name is your dorm's name group. And before fighting the groups from other schools, we will have a tournament in our school between the 4 dorms. You will only have 6 months before the tournament, so you'll be train in your specific subjects starting now" Papa YG said. And all the students were happy about it. 

 

I am too, is happy. Because I can't believe that this year is the 100th year of the Mage World and this is my first time to be in this kind of world.

 

"Now. Don't get to excited! The news may be very goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter