Jewel - The Confession

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            

❝JEWEL FOURTEEN❞

 

 

Everyone got immediately excited to what the Forest of Fireflies is ahead of them. Honestly this is the first time that the girls ever experience walking out to the dark and cold night. The guys might be fine because as the sons of the Kwon family or in any powerful mage families, guys are being trained to camp and use their powers to slay monsters in the forest or wilds.

 

"What could be in there?" Bom ask their little maknae, Minzy.

 

"I dunno, unni?" Minzy replied in a trembled voice obviously afraid in the dark

 

"There could be... WILD BEARSSSSS!!" TOP yelled to scare Bom but unfortunately it didn't turned out what he is expecting but instead Minzy who is already scared shouted.

 

"YAH! Ahjussi! Stop scaring little girls, aish!" CL shouted to TOP whose face is red as tomato being a failure to scare the brave and death glarer Bom.

 

"Ahjussi? Yah! Chaerin-yah! If I weren't thinking of being an oppa to you, I should've punch you!" TOP replied with confidence to his dongseng.

 

"Ahrasso! Oppa~!" CL said with her aegyo in angry eyes that looks like burning with fire, if her eyes could shoot fire maybe TOP is already melted.

 

"Aish, girls are really scary" Taeyang interrupted.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Nothing, I said stop it you two, its already dark" Taeyang changed the subject.

 

"Ahrasso" TOP calmly replied.

 

"What's their problem, Dae?" Minzy asked Daesung who is beside her walking, pointing her two forefingers left and right to Dara and Jiyong.

 

"A little misunderstanding maybe?" Daesung replied facing Minzy

 

"But it was just yesterday when they started to avoid each other! They should have peace out today, you know?" Minzy said

 

"Well, we don't known their problems, and I know hyung, when he's not talking to you it means he doesn't really want to" Daesung explain.

 

"Really? But Dara unni is so sad, I want to know why" Minzy said

 

"I want too, let's just hope they'll be fine tomorrow" Daesung said

 

"Hey! Everyone let's sleep in for the night! We've travel a lot, I think tomorrow we could get there in less than 3 hours of walking" TOP shouted to everyone, acting as the eldest to all. Well, he really is the eldest to all.

 

"How could you say that we could be there in less than 3 hours by walking?" Dara ask out of curiousity of how TOP know about it.

 

"Actually, TOP has the powers of radar, he could sense our destination only if he is not miles away from the place and he could also sense the time we need to consume if we walk" Bom explain while fixing her hair.

 

"Yep. She's right! So now, all we need is wood, food and water" TOP said

 

"But CL have her fire, why still need woods hyung?" Seungri ask their hyung. But only Seungri didn't realize it.

 

"Maknae-yah, if we make CL stayed all night just to warmed up our bodies that would make CL suffers, she can't just stay up all night, we need woods. CL could make it then on fire" Taeyang hit him hard on his head.

 

"Atatatatata!! That hurts hyung! Aish!" Seungri shouted

 

"Now, now, now.. let's gather some woods?" Daesung teases Seungri

 

"Ahrasso! I'll come with you Dae, Min!" Seungri added.

 

"I'll look for water nearby" Dara volunteered

 

"Jiyong go with her, there might be some wild animals there, hunt some" TOP said but Jiyong didn't take it literally as well as Dara and Bom. They know what TOP really meant is.

 

"Oh, no. Its okay! He doesn't need to. I can go by myself. I'm strong you see?" Dara try to explain herself and show some lousy muscle on her arms

 

"I'll go with you, i need to hunt some animals" Jiyong said in a calm voice, no sadness, no happiness, no excitement just a plain talk.

 

"Okay, I don't see any problem with that! Enjoy hunting!" Bom shouted as Dara and Jiyong disappeared in the dark.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

 

"You look manly right now" Bom suddenly broke the silence between TOP and her.

 

"Haha. Of course, I'm more handsome right now" TOP boast

 

"Really... I mean it" Bom replied in a serious voice, TOP could only face her with shock eyes. He doesn't know how to reply on her question. It makes him stiff.

 

"Well... I grew up.. Yo-you al-also, you gr-ew u-up b-beautifully" TOP said stuttering, Bom just laugh from hearing him.

 

He could still remember her laugh, the way they played when they're still kids. They use to escape to their houses and would play with each other. Whenever he's sad he would meet with Bom and confess what he feels at that time and Bom would just laugh because he looks so childish when he's crying and telling things to her. 

 

"Bommie... Appa, scolded me again..." a seven year old boy confessed to a six year old girl.

 

"It's okay, Tabi.. hmmm.. my dad.. also sometimes scolded me" the girl replied

 

"Really??" 

 

The girl just replied with a nod.

 

"Bommie, sing it to me.. our song, please??" the little boy pleaded with a soulful eyes.

 

"Ahrasso, but sleep immediately okay?" 

 

The boy returned a nod and close his eyes.

♪ ♫ ♬ Your little hands wrapped around my finger

And it's so quiet in the world tonight

You little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreaming

So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter