Jewel - The First Kiss

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL TWELVE❞

 

 

 

 

Big Bang and 2ne1 with Papa YG immediately go out to see Dara in the couch sitting completely awake. They all hope that she didn't heard all the conversation they just did the next room. Hoping that she will NEVER know anything about it. 

 

"OH! Everyone, I thought you leave me here alone in this room!" Dara yelled to everyone and they just laugh in return.

 

"Are you feeling better now?" Papa YG ask her and touch her forehead.

 

"Much better. But what does it really mean? Well, the dragon did sent a message for me to claim my powers... but how?" Dara curiously ask them. Well, everyone already got their own powers and they said at first dragons also sent messages for them to claim their powers.

 

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Right now all of you needs rest. Because tomorrow is gonna be a long day for all of you" Papa YG said and gestures to make them all go out in his office.

 

"Gesh, Papa YG is no fun!" Seungri yelled and act some aegyo as they got out. Everyone got shocked from what he did. He don't usually act cute at times like this, well, he is known as playboy right? 

 

"We should be really take some rest because I'm getting tired now" Taeyang sighs

 

"You look funny!" CL said and hit him hard at his back which makes him stumble on the floor.

 

"Oops! Mianhe!" CL apologizes and held Taeyang's hands to help him. But CL and everyone didn't expect that Taeyang pull CL more as she help him up and made them lie on the floor. Well, Taeyang is really the one lying down his back on the floor while CL is on top of him, CL could swear she heard and feels Taeyang's heavy breathe on her neck which makes it tickle her. On the otherhand Taeyang could hear her  breathing as well and the beat of her heart. He guess that CL is nervous right now. Well, who wouldn't feel that way?! 

 

"Umm.. Taeyang?" CL whisper silently

 

"Yeah?" he replied and let out a sigh which it makes tickle CL's neck even more. 

 

"Can you stop breathing for one moment?" ask nicely as her heart beat more faster as Teayang feels.

 

"Eh!? Why?" Taeyang soundly ask in loud voice that everybody could hear him

 

"Because it tickles her neck and she can't hold it!" Daesung suddenly sit on their side and looking to Taeyang as he talk

 

"YAH!! Does both of you, don't have the plan to stand up and just lie down there, hearing on another's breathe and heartbeat!?" Bom shouted at the two and the two immediately stand up avoiding each other's eyes. 

 

"Just a second ago, you're so close and now you're so far with each other" Seungri blurted out and laugh

 

CL's face became red as tomato as well as Taeyang's face.

 

"C-ca-can w-we j-just go?!" Taeyang exclaims still blushing

 

Everybody just laugh at them two.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

 

"Well, see you tomorrow, guys!" Minzy said as she got in their dorm first.

 

"Yeah you too!" Daesung replies and smile

 

"Goodnight!" Bom said to TOP as they also got in their dorms.

 

"Taeyang, let's go inside!" Seungri said as he also got in their dorm

 

"Well, goodnight CL, i'm sorry for what happened" Taeayang said

 

"Its okay! Its also my fault! No need to apologize!" CL said as she bow her head not wanting to meet Taeyang's eyes.

 

"Okay, night" Taeyang said.

 

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" CL said and would have got in when she notice Dara walk down the hall towards the veranda in their wing.

 

"Dara, where are you going?" CL yelled enough to make Dara realize CL is calling h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter