Jewel - The Secret

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝JEWEL TWENTY-THREE❞

 

  3 days have passed when that incident where Dara evaporate the big waterball of JB from the JJ Project. Everyone got confused and scared afterwards of what will Dara do after that incident. But thankfully, during the second and third game, nothing happened, it was a fierce but peaceful fight. And so far the winners of the games are:

JJ Project (First Game - Male)

FX (First Game - Female)

Beast (Second Game - Male)

4Minute (Second Game - Female)

Super Junior (Third Game - Male)

Sistar (Third Game - Female)

   

THIRD GAME'S NIGHT:

CL woke up with pissed face.

'What the fck!? Who the hell is making those noise!?'

 

She stood up from her bed and proceed to the kitchen where the noise came from. /SMAAAAASH!/ Another noise was heard and this is not a music to CL's head.

'Shoot! Is it a bulgar!?.. Should I wake up Dara, Bommie and Minzy!?' 

 

With shaky hands, CL hide behind the big refrigerator where she can see the whole kitchen... AND THERE! There's someone hiding below the kitchen sink!

 

"YAH! Who's there?! I GOT A TWO GUNS HERE AND I HAVE FIREBALLS BEHIND ME!! AND I'M NOT JOKING!" CL shouted. She would have expect that 'he/she' would run but she was shocked when two hands appear in sign of surrender.

 

BUT! Those hands...

 

'It's water.. yup! Definitely water!' CL thought, still aiming to the bulgar.

 

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" CL said and the human water form stood up and slowly show himself to CL.

 

"Greetings! Child of Hephaestus' blood" the man replied with a proper manner.

 

"Eh? Hephaestus' blood? I'm no demigod, I'm a mage" CL replied, "And hey! You didn't answered my question!" CL shouted and aim the gun at him even more.

 

"Oh! Where's my manner! I'm Poseidon, father of Herophile" the man named Poseidon bowed at her and smiled.

 

"EEEEEEEEHHHH!? Y-you're Poseidon!?" CL shouted and point at him.

 

And Poseidon just nodded.

 

Instead of asking another question, CL laughed and Poseidon wonder why.

 

"May I ask why are you laughing, Child of Hephaestus' blood?" Poseidon asked.

 

"Pssssh! I'm not a demigod okay! and yeah.. you're Poseidon? You must be joking!" CL said

 

"Why would you think I'm joking?" the man raise his right eyebrow.

 

"Because you don't look scary at all.. you know, Big and Scary?" CL scoffed and suddenly with one blinked her jawed dropped.. no, broke!

 

Damn! The only word that escaped from while looking up.

 

"Does this form you want to see?" Poseidon said in his god's form.

 

"Uh-- no.. Damn. I believe you, you're Poseidon alright!" CL replied and with another one blinked, Poseidon came back from his human form.

 

"So? What are you doing here, god of the 7 seas?" CL asked and raise her right eyebrow.

 

"I would like to talk with my daughter" Poseidon replied.

 

"Bommie-eonnie?!" CL blinked.

 

"Bom? She's not my daughter.. what I meant is--" Poseidon talked when suddenly he was cut-off.

 

"Father" a newly awaken Bommie stood up infront of Poseidon and CL.

 

"Eonnie!" CL exclaimed.

 

"Herophile" Poseidon mumbles.

 

"Father, why are you here?" Bom asked.

 

"Is it banned to see my daughter?" Poseidon puts his arms acrossed his chest.

 

"Ani.. but I know, you have other purpose?" Bom said

 

"Yes.. I would like to talk to you and.. all your friends" Poseidon said and look at CL.

 

"Us..? I-I thought you only want to talk with eonnie?" CL said and point at herself.

 

"I was just kidding" Poseidon said and do a peace-sign and CL just cursed under her breath.

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

"Whoa! I thought gods are supposed to be big and scary?" Seungri whisper to Taeyang as soon as they arrived at Teddy's cabin where 2ne1 and Poseidon talked while waiting for BigBang.

 

"Yah! Rat, trust me you don't want to see him in that form" CL said when she heard Seungri.

 

"Eh? Wae?" Seungri asked and CL just rolled her eyes.

 

"Because just like you said, they're B.I.G and S.C.A.R.Y" Jiyong said and poked his maknae's forehead.

 

"Yah, you two, stop it.. this is not the time to be like that" Teddy scold them and all of the BigBang immediately took their seats, obviously arranged by coupled which earned Poseidon a frowned face when he noticed how TOP and Bom is so close to each other and giggling while whispering.

 

"Ahem.." Poseidon cut-off the 2-minutes silence and everybody's focus turned to him.

 

"So, like I said.. I would like to talk with all of you, especially to my daughter, the bearer and the true heir of the Kwon Clan" Poseidon said and all of them just stare at him.

 

"What do you want to tell us, god of the seas?" Teddy asked acting as the guardians of 2ne1 and BigBang.

 

"I know you're all aware of Acheilus trying to kidnap the bearer and kill my daughter, Herophile.. but there's more" Poseidon said.

 

"M-more?" Bom blinked and TOP caress her shaky shoulder when he noticed her nervousness.

 

"Yes. But I think I'm not the right person to tell you this.. let me introduce her to you properly, Lee Hayi also known as Sakura and LeeHi" Poseidon said and a girl slowly showed up infront of them making them all scared.

 

"What the hell was that!?" Seungri blurted out and Taeyang smacked his head down.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry for scaring you" the girl named LeeHi said and bowed with no emotions, facing them with plain sleepy face.

 

"Oh! Hey! She's LeeHi!!" Dara said and point at her

 

"of course she is! Poseidon just said it eonnie! I'm not deaf!" CL said and chuckled.

 

"Okay, back to the topic.. what do you mean about more, Poseidon?" Teddy asked and everyone shut their mouth.

 

"Ahem.. yes.. about that.. please, Sakura tell them" Poseidon said and looked at LeeHi.

 

"Ah, yes, your majesty. Hello everyone, I'm Lee Hayi or LeeHi.. I'm a spirit of flowers you see, especially the roses.. but  as you can see my name here is Sakura which means Cherry Blossom.. but those don't matter.. what I have to say is about the past.. the inside more of Mage World's History" LeeHi said and everyone got taken back.

 

"Wait a minute.. the deeper information about the History of the 7 Jewels?" Teddy asked.

 

"Yes.." Poseidon said and nodded at LeeHi to let her proceed.

 

"We all know that the history was over 5 thousand years ago. About the angel punished by God, Lucifer who was thrown here in our world and there the 7 sinners or jewels were born. BUT! no one told us, how the sinners or jewels were born or made? Because it was the secret behind this History. It was just right after Lucifer arrived here in our world when he met a beautiful woman, that woman was a goddess. They met and talked about their life except for Lucifer for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter