Jewel - The Tournament

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL TWENTY-ONE❞

 

 

 

MAIN HALL -->

 

"Like I said, all water mages should be careful to what may come to you.. we don't know what would be Acheilus' next move! Park Bom, the water mage like the others were possessed by Acheilus just an hour ago! This is the announcement!" a water mage teacher said in the microphone to let all students here her especially the water mages there.

 

"Thank you, Maam" Bom expresses her gratitude when the teacher walks down the stage after the announcement.

 

"No problem..after all, this is important to the students as well as we teachers and mentors" the teacher said and smiled at Bom, "well.. I should go, I still have to go to our faculty to discuss the matters" the teacher said and leaves them.

 

"Thank God, all the students were fine!" Bom said and sighed.

 

"You should be worrying yourself, Bommie-ah~" TOP said while patting her head.

 

"Y-ya! I told you!!--"

 

"Ahrasso, ahrasso! I won't call you Bommie.. for the time being" TOP said and chuckled.

 

"Pssh~!!" Bom said and give him a flicked on his forehead.

 

"Ya! That hurts you know!!?" TOP shouted when Bom run away from him going to the gym where all the sophomore students were instructed to come.

 

Bom just look at him and stick her tongue out and laugh afterwards, while TOP runs after her.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

MAGE MAGIC HIGH GYMNASIUM -->

 

"Oh? Bom-ah~ you're here!" Dara shouted and hugged Bom who is breathing heavily.

 

"Are you okay, Bom?" Jiyong asked when he noticed her catching her breathe while being hugged by Dara.

 

"Naah~ I'm fine.. I'm just being chased on by a maniac!" Bom said and laughed and loosen her hug with Dara.

 

"What do you mean by a maniac!?" TOP said when he placed his heavy hands on Bom's shoulder which made her scared and flinch

 

"Oh, it's TOP hyung!!~" Minzy shouted when she, Daesung, CL, Taeyang, Seungri, and Hara walks towards them.

 

"This is the one who chases you, Bom?" Jiyong said and laughed hard and Dara give him a punch on his head.

 

"Good one, Dara" Taeyang said and they all laughed.

 

"Ya! What's your problem!?" Jiyong stood up and faced Dara with angry face.

 

"Nothing.." Dara said and laughed. 'He's so cute when he's mad'

 

"Oh! By the way! What are we doing here!?" Bom whined like a little kid.

 

"Ya! Don't change the subject!!" TOP said and pinched Bom's pinkish cheeks.

 

"Bom-unnie is so cute when she's with TOP-oppa" CL said and laughed.

 

"Ya~ Answer me.. I thought we're done with the announcement!?" Bom said and looks like she's mad so everyone got serious and nervous.. you know once she got mad you don't really want to mess up with her.

 

"Sophomores will have a tournament this week, that's why we're here" a voice from Bom's back said which made the guys and girls of Bigbang and 2ne1 stare at the person who is behind her.

 

"Eh?" Bom turned around and saw the owner of the y voice.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm afraid I haven't introduced myself first, by the way I'm Jung Yunho.. you can call me Yunho" the guy with the name Yunho said and extend his hand to shake his hands with Bom, Bom was about to extend her hands and introduced herself when someone else talked, she turned her head to her left and saw TOP who is a little mad(?)

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yunho-ssi.. I'm afraid you haven't know me yet, I'm Kwon Seunghyun and you can call me TOP.. and by the way, I'm Bom's boyfriend.. nice to meet you" TOP said with a sarcastic smile and shakes Yunho's hand which was supposed to be shaked by Bom.

 

"TOP.." Bom said and pokes his arms and TOP just looked at her

 

"Oh! Nice to meet you,TOP-ssi.. no need to introduce yourself since I knew you already, who wouldn't know? A heir of the famous family-- Kwon, right Jiyong-ssi?" Yunho returns a shake to TOP's hands and faced Jiyong who was in currently in shocked.

 

"How did you know that we're brothers?" Jiyong asked immediately.

 

"Oh.. you didn't know? Jung Family is a closed relative to Kwon Family so I know each one of you.. the Kwon Heirs.. the Bigbang" Yunho chuckled.

 

"I haven't heard that we have a closed relative who are Jung family?" Seungri said.

 

"Of course you didn't.. since the heads of the Jung and Kwon have just made a contract with each other this year and you haven't been able to go home, right?" Yunho replied.

 

"Well then, as the leader of Bigbang and in behalf of the Kwon Family, I'm sorry for not introducing and realizing you" Jiyong said and bowed infront of Yunho as a sign of respecting the Jung Family.

 

"Of course, you're the real heir afterall" Yunho smiled and the Bigbang guys got startled to what he said. How did he knew about the real identity of Jiyong that much?! Only the faculty staff and heads of the prestigious families were only told about the matters of Kwon Family and the heads of each families were instructed not to tell their next-in-line-heirs yet until their turn-over to their positions as the heads.

 

"What did you say?" Daesung who was the only one who was able to talked after the shock.

 

"Eh? Naah~ forget it! After all, I need to go and I just passed by and answered this lady's question.. for the last time, may I know your name?" Yunho said and faced Bom.

 

"Eh? Ah-- nae~ I-I'm Park Bom, nice to meet you!" Bom said and extend her hands to shake his hands and Yunho immediately shakes her hands.

 

"Well, Bom's a nice name.." Yunho said and smiled, "compare to Herophile" he whispers to himself as he walks away from 2ne1 and Bigbang.

 

"Well, he's kinda a weirdo" Hara said when they all see Yunho leaves and gone to his own group-- DBSK

 

"DBSK, huh?" Seungri said, remembering the first day of the DBSK in school where they feels like they're being stared on.

 

"He looks kind to me" Bom said and smiled, and the rest of them just stare at TOP's reaction after what Bom just said.

 

"You okay, hyung?" Daesung asked TOP

 

"Naah~ I'm fine" TOP said sarcastically while squeezing Seungri's hands too hard that his veins can be seen.

 

"You don't look cool, hyung" Taeyang said and chuckled.

 

"It's just that.. I hate that guy! Ya~ Bommie-ah~ you look like inlove with him!!" TOP said and walk out

 

"Eh!? Ya! I'm not inlove with him!" Bom replied.

 

"Then why did you blush? And look like you had your love at first sight!?" TOP said and glared then walks away from them even more.

 

"Uh-oh.. this is the first time I saw Tabi-oppa jealous" CL said and laughed.

 

"Pssh! I need to go to him, bye guys" Bom said and run towards TOP giving him a back hug and chuckled.

 

"He's really like that.. leave him be" Seungri said

 

"I think we should go too" Hara added and all them walks towards their seats

 

"I don't like him" Jiyong said when he and Dara walk together at the back of the other holding each other's hands.

 

"Eh? Why? I'm not Bom and I'm not totally inlove with him.. so don't worry Ji" Dara chuckled

 

"YA! That's not what I'm talking about!" Jiyong said and give her a flicked on her forehead.

 

"Eh? Then what!? You're not talking specifically that's why!" Dara said and sighed.

 

"What I mean is that.. I don't like him..there's something fishy about him, especially that he knew about the real Kwon Heir -- me.. a heir from each families were not supposed to be told by this matter yet until their coronation as the heir of their family" Jiyong said.

 

"Oh..well you're kinda right" Dara said and smiled.

 

"And besides I know he's not hitting on you" Jiyong said and chuckled.

 

"Ya! What do you mean by that!? Huh!?" Dara shouted.

 

"Nothing, nothing! Afterall he can't steal you away from me, your mine afterall" Jiyong said and give her a kiss on her forehead.

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

"Are you okay, Ji?" TOP said laughing while fanning Jiyong's forehead

 

"Are you being true or just teasing me, hyung? of course it hurts!" Jiyong said while trying to endure the sting on his forehead.

 

"Dara-noona really knows how to take care of herself from dangers.. especially from you, Hyung" Seungri said and chuckles, teasing his hyung to what happened.

 

"You're so cruel, unnie" Hara said while looking at the poor Jiyong on the other side who is being treated and laughed at by his groupmates.

 

"Naah-- he's fine, Hara.. no need to worry" Bom said and laughed.

 

"But that really hurts you know" CL said

 

"How'd you know, unnie?" Minzy asked.

 

"Well, she really put a strong force on her hands as she punch him and don't forget with fire on her hands, fortunately she didn't hit him on his face but only on his forehead" CL said and nodded.

 

"I i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter