Jewel - The First Match

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL TWENTY-TWO❞

 

 

THAT NIGHT (after arriving...)

 

Dara doesn't really know the reason at all of why in the world she is walking around the shoreline of the beach which is 5 meters away from their cottage where their group stays in. After their meeting incident with that little girl Sakura and Bom's explanation, everyone got tired from our trip and most of us decided to sleep right away unlike me, Bom who is busy talking with the father of Herophile, Poseidon through water images, Daesung and TOP who are busy analyzing the games in the tournament, trying to figure out the strengths and weaknesses of their opponents.

 

As soon as they arrived here, honestly, as she set her foot in this place... she felt electricity climbing slowly from her foot to her whole body and the scent of saltwater is too strong for her to breathe in and this is one of the reasons why she's also confused, right now. She actually doesn't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

 

Dara could only sighed in her complicated situation while taking a sit on the sand and bowing her head, playing on the sand with her fingers.

 

"It's such a waste for that beautiful face... to just sigh and be sad" a man said with familiar voice but it's not from Bigbang!

 

"E-eh?" Dara stuttered and raise her head to take a look at the man.

 

"I said it's such a waste for that beautiful face to just sigh and be sad" the man replied and smile at her making her blushed!

'Yah! Dara-yah! Why are you blushing!? You have a boyfriend for pete's sake!'

 

"Oh, you're Kwon Jiyong's girlfriend, right?" the man asked and chuckled making Dara blushed even more.

'Kyaaaaah! Why does his voice is a little bit y to hear?.. wait not a little bit!! His voice is really y'

 

Dara who is flied away by her imaginations didn't even bother to answer the man's question until when she noticed the man's face so close to her like.. kissing her!?

 

"YAH! What are you doing!? Bastard! Go away!!" Dara shouted at the top of her lungs and starting to throw a hand-full of sand she's playing with a minute ago.

 

"HAHA. You're funny!" the guy just laughed at her like nothing happened.

 

"W-what's so funny?!" Dara bravely said in order not to show that she's damn scared even though his voice is making music to her ears.

 

"You know, I like to keep teasing you..." the guy chuckled and stared at her like she's a food to him.

 

"HUH!? What are you talking about!? And who are you by the way!? Did I do something to you!?" Dara shouted making the guy bit his lips and smirked. 

'DAMN! God! Why is he biting his lips!? YAH! DARA WAKE UP!' she thought hoping she'll wake up from this delusional mind but unfotunately she's already awake and she's doing this by herself.

 

"Hmm.. let's see I'm Kim Jaejoong we've met actually but I guess you didn't notice me.. and yeah, you did something to me" the guy said and smiled that is worth a billion! But his smile somehow made her scared like there's something more behind those smiles he gives.

 

"I remembered we've met.. at the canteen where the Tournament list was posted.. and wait a minute! I don't remembered that I did something to you! And besides, like what you said we've met but it's the first time and you're saying I did something to you?" Dara raised her left eyebrow.

 

"Ah.. nevermind! I'm just here to get some fresh air, but I didn't knew Kwon's girlfriend is here" Jaejoong smiled at her. 

'Again! That smile!'

 

"Kwon's girlfriend? You know someone's going to misunderstand that phrase.. there are 5 Kwons here, you know that right?" Dara cleared her voice and crossed her arms around her chest.

 

"I'm not wrong.. yes, Kwon's girlfriend. I'm actually right. Cause there's only one Kwon here... the true heir, and you know it" Jaejoong said.

'Only one Kwon... the true heir...' yes, she knew about this already but as Jaejoong spoke those words something cold had just drop behind her spines. She feels uneasy and squeezy.

 

"I-I know! N-no need to remind me!" Dara calmly said trying to hide her fears again.

'Who the hell is this guy!? He's making me feel comfortable at first and suddenly his eyes are making me wanna hide right now, away from him' 

 

"Okay then.. I'll see you later since someone's here" Jaejoong said and winked at her and give her a pat on her head, which made her blushed, she would have asked him 'someone's here'? when she noticed that Jaejoong's not there anymore and someone did actually came -- Jiyong, her boyfriend, the only one Kwon... the true heir.

 

"I'll take my leave then, Dara.. and yeah what you did to me was..." Jaejoong said while walking away from her, "stealing my heart without permission, you really did made me fall for you" that was his last words while walking away from her.. she was sure he said something about what she did to him but she didn't hear it because of someone shouting her name from a distance.

 

"YAH! DARAA!" Jiyong shouted angrily as he runs fast towards Dara.

 

"Ottoke!? He's going to scold me again.. AISSSH!" Dara suddenly felt panicked as she noticed her boyfriend's face.. very mad at her again, and completely forgotten what happened between that weird guy named Jaejoong.

 

Dara was about to run to save her precious life away from her dangerous-dragon-like-boyfriend! When suddenly someone caught her small wrist and grip it like she's a bread-stick that is going to be an afternoon snack for dogs.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaah!" Dara shrieked as soon as she felt Jiyong sweaty-hands because of running.

 

"Yah! I told you not to go away from Bom nor TOP hyung and Daesung!" Jiyong shouted and breathe out heavily trying to catch his breath.

'Oh? this is something... he's so cute when he's worrying!' Dara thought and laughed at herself silently.

 

"Psssh! I just wanted some air! Is that a problem!?" Dara replied trying to get Jiyong's grip from her tiny wrist but while she's struggling to get away, Jiyong just give her a smirked saying like 'I got ya, so you'll never get away that easily... you're mine now(?)' Dara's delusional mind is working again right now!

 

"What if you got kidnapped!? And worst, a guy actually talked to you!" Jiyong said and flicked her forehead hard!

'Kidnapped!? Is he a child!?... haha! This is priceless! My boyfriend is jealous!' By thinking about this, Dara couldn't hold her laugh anymore and burst like a water balloon waiting for a needle to be pricked and burst out!

 

"Yah! Mr. Jiyong, kidnapped? seriously? did you bump your head!? Yah! I'm 16 years old for pete's sake, I'm not a 4-year-old child who's wandering off the beach with no knowledge about what's going to happen! And hey.. are you jealous?" Dara rapidly asked him and chuckled a bit.

 

Obviously, Jiyong blushed after hearin the last question from her. 

'Me? Jealous!? Of course I am! Idiot!'

 

"Me!? Jealous! Of course not!" he lied. 

 

"I don't believe you!" Dara said and laughed at him like his doing a stupid magic trick

 

"Then don't believe me.. by the way! Who was that guy? Huh?!" Jiyong asked her and flicked her forehead again.

 

"Oh? That weird guy? He's Kim Jaejoong.. I think from DBSK, a companion of that guy Yunho..." Dara explained at him, hoping it won't add another wood to the firing dragon infront of her. But as what she expected, it's the opposite!

 

"I hate that guy, his eyes, his smile, his smell.. everything about him" Jiyong protested.

 

"Yeah! Yeah! Okay.. you hate him, alright! but wait a minute! I thought you were sleeping?!" Dara said.

 

"I smelled him so figures!" Jiyong said and sat down on the sand and draw something.

 

"Smelled!? What are you, dog?" Dara scoffed and laughed.

 

"Who are you calling a dog!? Psssh! Just don't ask how'd I smell him!" Jiyong replied, and since Dara is satisfied with his answer she just sat down next to him and suddenly poked his cheek while smiling widely.

 

"What?" Jiyong turned his head to see her smiling face.

 

"I'm not the only one who's stupid" Dara chuckled.

 

"What do you mean?" Jiyong smiled.

'His smile. I think I won't forget his smile... ever... his smiles are priceless.. everything about him, i just love it'

 

"You drew a funny crab on the sand!" Dara said and points at the sand where Jiyong actually drew something funny.

 

"Like I care! I like it!" Jiyong pouted and painted Dara's cheek with sands from his fngertips.

 

"YAH! Aissssh!! Why did you do that!?" Dara argued and trying to get the sands around her face off.

 

"Nothing. You look funny so I'm trying to put some make-up around your face, you should be grateful!" Jiyong laughed.

 

"YAH! Why would I be grateful to you? Aissh! Make-up? *scoff* YAAAAAH!!" Dara shouted and Jiyong just give her a smirked.

 

"Here, let me help you then" Jiyong said, guilty from what he have done.

 

'Seriously!?' Dara thought, seeing Jiyong suddenly scoot beside her and gently caress her cheeks to help her take the sands on her cheeks.

 

"I-I can d-do it m-myself!" Dara argued and tap Jiyong's hands away from her, face red as tomato.

 

"No, I insist! And don't try to take my hands away or I'll punished you" Jiyong replied in a mad voice making her scared.

 

"Honestly...I--" Dara said while tapping Jiyong's hands again when suddenly Jiyong grip her tiny wrist again and stare at her with agony.

 

"Honestly, do you want me to punish you?" Jiyong said.

 

"A-ani.." Dara blushed, while watching Jiyong carefully caress her cheeks.. for some reason, she like it-- no, she love it!

 

After Jiyong take all the sands from her cheeks, Dara quickly stood up and starts to walk away from him with embarassment, and she didn't even know why she feels embarass after what Jiyong did.

 

"Yah! Dara where are you going!?" Jiyong asked her when she noticed that Jiyong was able to stop her while holding her hands.

 

"To our dorm.." Dara silently said and immediately cast Jiyong's hands away from her again, just like what she did earlier.

 

She thought she was able to walk away from Jiyong when he catch her hands again and with a quick move, Jiyong pulled her and trapped her around his arms.

 

"Ji-- w-hat are you... d-doing?" Dara said stutterly facing Jiyong's manly chest which causes her to blushed.

 

"I told you to never take my hands away from you..." Jiyong said and look at her, "since you just did that... you need to take the punishment" he added and slowly lean his face towards her.

 

In just a minute, Dara felt his lips pressed against her lips. She want to protest but his kiss made her drown from everything, she can't hear and move anymore. She felt electrocuted against his body. 

 

"Ji--" Dara tries to protest for him to stop, but instead of stopping him it only made it worst, he was able to insert his tongue inside , savoring every places and every sides inside .. her teeth, gums, and tongue which cause another electricity sent off around her body.

 

To be honest, she like it. Kissing her like this, she wants him now to touch her but she know where they are right now. They're on the beach while kissing like there's no tomorrow! Oh, God!

 

Dara could only close her eyes from feeling the confusement and pleasure that Jiyong's kiss give her.

 

"Dara.." Jiyong said after retreating from their kiss, "I love you... you're mine... only" Jiyong said while staring at her, wanting to kiss that her lips again and again.

'! I think I'm getting addicted to her lips!' he turned around from her and mess his hair feeling embarass to after what he did.

 

Dara saw him turning his back and noticed how embarass he is, she knew because his ears is so red and sh just chuckled and Jiyong who is curious why she is chuckling behind him he turned his head again to face her.

 

"Ahrasso... I'm only yours, forever" Dara said and give him a quick peck to his lips, Jiyong immediately give her another hug.

 

"Oh, before I forget" Jiyong said and quickly get a stick and wrote something on the sand again which made Dara laughed and blushed, "I love you" Jiyong said and point the words he wrote on the sand.

 

---    ---    ---     ---    ---    ---

 

ARENA

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone! I am Mr. Wrecker you're MC or host for this tournament!" a man named 'Mr. Wrecker' stood up in some kind of stage in the middle of the arena and hold a mic around his hands.

 

"It's not only the participants are here, but also the people of City of Falls! We thank you for your warm welcome to us! Kamsahamneeda, especially to the King of this wonderful place!" Mr. Wrecker carefully bowed infront of the people around the arena.

 

"Of course the rules are simple. In each members of each team will face either 1 or 2 members from the opponent's team, only maximum of 2 opponents for 1 member. If MOST of the members in your team won in their fight then your team wins! One oppponet down, One point for the team.. same goes if you defeated two opponents, you'll earn two points!!" Mr. Wrecker added.

 

"So to make this introduction short! Let me first introduce our judges for this day! Mr. Teddy of Mage Magic High!" Mr. Wrecker announces and Teddy stood up and wave at the people like waving at his fans.

 

"And also! Our special guess judge! The right-hand of the King of City of Falls! Ms. Lee Hayi!" Mr. Wrecker said and a girl enters the stage with pride and grace and sat beside Teddy.

 

"Wait a minute!" Seungri said and points the girl beside Teddy, Lee Hayi.

 

"Hold his mouth, TOP" Bom said and TOP immediately closed Seungri's mouth.

 

"Unnie... I think I now that girl" Minzy said.

 

"It's that girl, Sakura, right?" CL added and Bom mgive her a glare.

 

"What?! What did I do??" CL replied, scared from Bom's glare which made her feel like being eaten by a shark anytime soon.

 

"It's her alright" Bom said and sighed.

 

"So?" Taeyang cleared his voice.

 

"That.. girl.. We can't call her by that name, that 'Cherry Blossom' name" Jiyong interrupted.

 

"He's right" TOP agreed and everyone look at Bom and just give them a nod.

 

"What do you mean, unnie?" Dara asked.

 

"No one should know her real name and appearance, as you can see, she's a bit bigger now compare to what she looks when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter