Jewel - The Plan

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL TWENTY❞

 

 

But the girls didn't know that they are not the only one being stared on...

 

But also the BigBang!

 

"Dude, I feel like being judge by thousands of eyes" Taeyang said, sweat rolling down on his nape

 

"Don't worry I feel the same way, Taeyang.. it's like I can't move and being paralyze with eyes only" TOP agreed.

 

"The aura comes from that group" Seungri stated while pointing at the group of boys consisting of five boys.

 

"You mean the DBSK? How can you say that, maknae-ya?" Daesung asked.

 

"Because I can sense their aura flowing around.. and it's not just us being stared on.." Seungri replied.

 

"But the girls also" TOP added and they all looked with each other.

 

While everyone's talking about it.. Jiyong just find himself staring at the guy in the middle of the so-called group "DBSK"

 

"Alright! New students please take your seats!!" Teddy said and all of the new students took their seats.

 

"What do they need and we are the only one that they want to stared on?" Taeyang said.

 

"I don't know but I definitely don't like it" Jiyong said.

 

"Well me neither" they all responded.

 

 

---    ---   ---   ---

 

BREAK TIME

 

"TOP!!" Bom shouted and runs towards TOP 

 

"Bommie-ah!" TOP shouted in reply and open his arms for Bom to hug.

 

"Yesh! I told you not to shout that name!" Bom flick his forehead

 

"Hey guys enough lovey-dovey.. i can't wait to eat!!" Seungri whined.

 

"Aish! If we only know.. you're whining because you can't wait to see Hara!" Daesung said and patted his back.

 

"Pssh! It's just that.. what's taking her so long? Teddy oppa is so pushy!" Seungri stomp his foot in anger.

 

"Aigoo~" Bom just laughed.

 

"How are you, D-a-r-a y-a-h?" Jiyong whisper in Dara's ear softly that sent lighting bolt to Dara's body

 

"YAH!" Dara shouted in a red face and Jiyong just laugh at her.

 

"What's with the red-face unnie?" CL asked.

 

"You wanna know, Chaerin?" Taeyang said and lean closer to her and whisper, "I-T'S L-I-K-E T-H-I-S" 

 

"YAH! Psssh! ert Ahjussi!" CL shouted which cause them all to laugh.

 

"Ahahaha! Taeyang hyung got lose by his dongsaeng! Ahjussi! Ahjussi!" Seungri laughed and Taeyang just glare at him

 

"Shut it, Panda!" Taeyang replied.

 

"Just admit it, Ahjussi!" Seungri said.

 

"I swear I'm going to torture you!" Taeyang said as he raised his hands to grab him when suddenly someone punches Seungri's back

 

"YAH! Seungri-chan is so meanie!~" Hara said while sobbing

 

"Omo! Seungri, is so 'meanie'" Taeyang said, imitating what Hara just said and gave him a smirk.

 

"Mian Hara, but what did I do?" Seungri said while patting Hara's head

 

"I told you to respect your hyungs, right?" Hara said and gave him a scary stare.

 

"oh! H-Ha-Hara's s-s-cary! D-don't y-ou think?" Minzy said

 

"Nah! I'm used to it, well actually Seungri should be used to it but I think he's just afraid of Hara since they met" Daesung laughed while hugging and comforting Minzy.

 

"Well, she's like Bommie~ she's also like that since the first time we met.. I can say women are monster" TOP said and smiled.

 

"What did you say!?" a dark aura appeared from TOP's back

 

"Omo! Bommie looks like she's mad" Dara said scratching her head.

 

"E-eh!?" TOP turned around and he got swifted by a big wave of water

 

Everyone got shocked about what Bom just did, no one has ever seen her like this.. so powerful, even CL and Minzy who was with her got startled.

 

"How did she do it?" CL said and everyone look at her.

 

"I can't believe it.. is that Bom?" Minzy added.

 

"What do you mean?" Dara asked.

 

"I haven't seen her like this" CL replied.

 

"Me neither.. Bom is powerful but to a state like this.. this is different" Minzy said.

 

"Tch.. Of course Bom is powerful but I think I am more powerful than her" TOP's voice filled the atmosphere.

 

"You survive that attack!?" Bom replied.

 

"Of course he can! He's a Kwon heir!" Seungri shouted.

 

"Tch. Then I have no choice.. I have to kill you" Bom said.

 

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?" all of them shouted.

 

"Hey, hey.. this is going out of nowhere!" Taeyang said.

 

"He's right Bom! He didn't mean what he says about you being a monster" Daesung said and scratch his head.

 

"Aigoo~ don't you know? I am already a monster" Bom said and look at them with such an evil face with her eyes painted with red.

 

"B-Bom!" Dara shouted.

 

"What's happening!?" Hara asked.

 

"I told you, right?" Bom said, "I am a monster" she repeated and attack TOP with her water formed into slicer.

 

"Nice shot! But not enough" TOP said and return an attack to her.

 

"TOP, what are you doing!? Are you trying to kill Bom!?" CL shouted in angry voice.

 

"Chaerin-ah, she's not Bommie, can't you tell!?" TOP shouted in replied and CL got taken back. TOP is angry and she know it, because this is the first time that she heard him so serious add it with his deep voice!

 

"What do you mean, oppa!?" Hara asked.

 

"TOP's right! She's not Bom" Jiyong said something.. at last!

 

"Eh? What? be specific, Ji" Dara said.

 

"Apparently, she's being possessed" Jiyong replied.

 

"Eh!?" Seungri reacted.

 

"Possessed?" Minzy asked.

 

"It's a sea monster obviously" TOP said.

 

"How could you be so sure, hyung?" Taeyang asked.

 

"Because he stinks" TOP said while covering his nose.

 

"He!? S-Stinks!? What are you talking about, Hyung?" Taeyang asked.

 

"Pssh! Can't you tell Taeyang? The one who possesses Bommie is a male and yeah, he totally stinks.. so, you! Go out from Bommie's body! I can't hug her because she stinks and it's because of you!" TOP said and grins.

 

"Oy, oy! Be serious will you!" Hara's other personality shouted.

 

"Yes, that's right! Be serious! Like what she said!" Bom said.

 

"You want me to be serious, Acheilus?" TOP said with serious face.

 

"So, you already know me?" Acheilus chuckled who is inside of Bom's body

 

"Why are you doing this?!" Jiyong asked.

 

"Oh my, do you also know me? Child of Mao?" Acheilus said

 

"Of course you knew! How could I be so stupid! His blood runs to your veins, after all" Acheilus added.

 

"Shut up!" Jiyong said when a sudden dark aura surrounds around them all.

 

"Jiyong!" Dara shouted.

 

"Oh! This is perfect, I can witness the awaken of his pieces! But I think I'll pass! I have to do my work after all" Acheilus said and grab Dara

 

"Unnie!" Minzy shouted.

 

"Noona!!" Seungri said.

 

"Dara!!" Jiyong shouted and with one second he's beside Acheilus

 

"J-Ji?" Dara stutters when he noticed Jiyong with his dark eyes.. again, like at that time when they were fighting the twins

 

"Don't you dare" Jiyong mutters

 

"Or what?" Acheilus chuckles.

 

"Or I'm going to kill you right here, right now" Jiyong said as he grab Acheilus's neck and grip it like it's a little stick on his way.

 

The other could only look at Jiyong's doing, looking at him with scared face and feeling the cold shivers on their backs. There's no way they can stop him in that state, it's like that time where no one could ever stop him when he turns into this state.

 

"Ji! Wake up! Don't!" Dara's voice filled the room

 

"Please" Dara pleaded at the 'new' Jiyong

 

"Dara stay away from him! We need to call YG!" TOP said.

 

"I have to stop him or else Bom will die right now!" Dara shouted.

 

"Jiyong! Please come back! You don't have to be like this!" Dara shouted again and now she is hugging Jiyong at the back.

 

"unnie" CL said.

 

"Please come back" Dara pleaded again when she felt someone patting her head.

 

"I'm back" Jiyong said and smiled at her.

 

"Waaaah! I thought we lose you!" Dara cried on his chest.

 

*Cough*  *Cough* All of them got startled when they realized that Bom is in dangerous time! 

 

"Dae! Use your power to do some first aid! CL and Taeyang run to the infirmary to get a wheel chair! Seungri and Hara call YG and Teddy!" TOP ordered 5 dongsaeng

 

"Oppa, is Bom alright?" Minzy asked the eldest.

 

"yes, Minkki~ and I'm sure of it" TOP said and smiled at her to give her some encouragement.

 

"Hyung.. Bom is still unconscious we need to bring her to the infirmary quick" Daesung said.

 

"Don't worry, Taeyang and the others are coming soon" TOP said.

 

"Hyung.. I'm sorry, this is my fault" Jiyong said out of blue.

 

"Yes, it's your fault that Bommie is like this.." TOP said

 

"T-TOP" Dara stutters.

 

"But you did it because you care for Dara and even if Dara wasn't grabbed by him I know you'll still do it, since.. I would do it also" TOP said and push Jiyong and laughed at him, "So.. don't worry, Yong" TOP said and laughed again.

 

"Oppa! We're here!" CL shouted while running with Taeyang pushing the wheel chair fast.

 

 

 

---    ---   ---   ---

 

 

"Our plan worked just like how we like it, Satan" Lucifer said and chuckles while watching the 2NE1 and Bigbang in an emergency situation.

 

"This is great! I want to laugh at Acheilus' face! I never thought that he would actually believe what 'Oceanus' told him" Mammon said.

 

"Shut it, Mammon they might hear us" Leviathan said and covered Mammon's mouth.

 

"Yesh! Get your hands off me, Leviathan" Mammon said and slap Leviathan's hands.

 

"You two are so noisy, you know" Belphegor said who was lying under the trees.

 

"You sure got time to sleep, Belphegor" L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter