Jewel - The Darkness Inside

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝JEWEL EIGHTEEN❞

 

 

   

  

"Seungriyaaaa!" the girl called Hara shouted back at the running Panda.

 

"Hara-chan! I missed you so much!" the cute panda maknae hugged the girl and a wide smile curve in his lips.

 

"Hey! It's my first time seeing the panda so innocent and cute" Dara said looking at the others trying to get some explanation. Really, it's her first time seeing Seungri so innocent.. usually his smiles are creepy to look at especially his eyes everytime girls are going to pass by them his looks are full of lust towards the girls walking.

 

"Yeah! That's his hidden self, unnie" Daesung laughed.

 

"Eh? What you mean?" Dara ask looking questionable.

 

"He means.. Seungri is two-faced. Pabo" Jiyong pass by her and hit her forehead with his fingers.

 

"Ouch! Yah! Why do you always do that!? It hurts you know! Aish!" Dara shouted and everybody look at them

 

"Unnie, you okay?" the girl called Hara walks towards Dara and spotted her rubbing her forehead.

 

"Eh? A little, maybe?" Dara said and smile. Whoa! The girl looks so cute and her smile is so sweet. Now I know why Seungri changes in a short time.

 

"Unnie! Yah! Jiyong oppa! What did you do again!?" the fierce CL shouted at her oppa.

 

"Opps! Leaders in heated fight! In the red corner.. Bigbang leader! Jiyong.. in the blue corner.. 2ne1 leader! Chaerin!" Daesung shouted and laughed.

 

"Yah! Oppa! Stop it! It's not funny!" Minzy hit Daesung with her elbow.

 

"Mianhe!" Daesung laughed.

 

"You sure you're okay, unnie?" Hara asked Dara again.

 

"Yeah, Dara... you okay?" Bommie asked.

 

"Yup!" Dara nodded.

 

"See? She's fine" Jiyong said and smirked.

 

"Tch! You're such a stupid, idiot, crazy and childish boy!" Dara shouted and evrybody laughed except Jiyong. She swears, she think she just saw a dragon mad at her.

 

"Uh-oh! I think you messed with the wrong guy in a wrong line, Dara noona" Seungri whisper to her.

 

"Wae?" Dara asked. And nobody are brave enough to tell her the answer because Jiyong now is right infront of her, angst filled his aura and eyes.

 

"Opps!" Dara laughed.

 

"I think you need a punishment" Jiyong said and grabs her hands right away and drag her away from all of them.. they look nervous and scared to  go and catch up with them. Even Papa YG and Teddy didn't move an inch, but they know.. he can't hurt her. 

 

"Omo~ What will happen to Dara unnie?" Hara asked them and the rest of the 2ne1 and Bigbang members just smiled. While Seungri walks towards her and touch her hands.

 

"She's fine.. hyung is only mad a little" Seungri said and wink at her. "Are you sure?" Hara asked. "Trust me.. should we go?" Seungri suggested and grib her hands more tightly.

 

"Nae.. oppa" Hara said and Seungri just smiled feeling the butterflies in his stomach fluttering.

 

"Aigoo~ Our makne is growing up now" Taeyang said to the two members of Bigbang.

 

"Yeah. But he's always be our maknae! I will not stop from teasing and bullying him!" TOP smirked.

 

"Yah! Hyung.. you're always thinking of bullying us" Daesung pouted.

 

"Only you and Seungri.. Seunghyun hyung doesn't bully me and Jiyong" Taeyang said and smiled.

 

"Oh.. yeah. I forgot.. -sighs- the life of being younger" Daesung said and sighed.

 

TOP and Taeyang just laughed looking at their dongsaeng.

 

"Yah! Guys! Let's tour around the campus and eat at the canteen! I'm hungry!" Bom shouted.

 

"Eh? Unnie! You're hungry again?" CL asked and MInzy just laughed.

 

"Yah! Chaerinya.. what's wrong with my Bommie being hungry?" TOP said and glare at CL

 

"Psssh. So protective" CL said and whistled when suddenly Taeyang give her a back hug and whisper to her ears, "I could be protective, too" CL turns to red as soon as she heard him.

 

"Aigoo! CL is blushing!" Bom and TOP .. CL immediately snapped out from her 'paralyzation' from Taeyang's sweet but y voice.

 

"Ani!" CL defended herself.

 

"But you look like blushing, unnie" Minzy laughed.

 

"I'm not" CL said.. "You mean, I can't make you blush?" Taeyang said and pouted.

 

"Oh boy.. someone's unhappy" Daesung said and smiled.

 

"Ani.. it's not like that!" CL said facing Taeyang. "Aish! How can I say this!? YAH! GUYS! CAN YOU LEAVE!?!!" CL glare at them, at the four teasers!

 

"Oh, well.. we better leave" Bom laughed.

 

"Bom, TOP, Daesung and Minzy can you go with us?" Teddy said out of the sudden. They all freaked out. They thought that Teddy and Papa YG already go inside the building.

 

"Why, Papa YG?" Minzy asked their so-called father.

 

"We'll be asking you about your adventure.. since the Jiyong and Dara is not here anymore" Papa YG said.

 

"We need information about your adventure, because we felt, something happened, right?" Teddy said and raised an eyebrow.

 

The four look with each other, trying to figure it out, how the hell Teddy and Papa YG knew about it.

 

"Now, can we go?" Papa YG asked them.

 

"Nae" The four of them politely answered.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

 

"Yah! Let me go! Aish! Idiot!" Dara yelled and yelled while Jiyong is dragging her around the campus. Students have been looking and staring at them two. Everybody knows them because of the fact that Dara is the bearer of the famous and powerful weapon which holds the 7 magic jewel while Jiyong, the charismatic and mysterious heir of the Kwon family that has been controversial about the type of jewel he holds.

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Where do you think you're bringing me?!" Dara shouted even more when she noticed that they are heading towards the forest out of the school campus.

 

"YAAAH!!! Don't ignore me! I'm still alive here!" Dara shouted again which made Jiyong giggle but hide it from her, unfortunately Dara noticed it.

 

"Yah! Why are you giggling!?" Dara asked him but still no response and now Jiyong is trying to stop himself from laughing. Dara doesn't know that he keeps on stealing some glances at her, trying to check her emotions, he just want to scare her and bring her to his 'special place' which is out of the school grounds.

 

"Aish! You really are bipolar! You keep changing your mood and atittudes" Dara said to herself.

 

"Mood-swinger" Jiyong finally said

 

"Eh? You're a mood-swinger?" Dara asked.

 

"That's what I said, right?" Jiyong scoffed.

 

"Psss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter