Jewel - The True Weapons

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL NINE❞

 

 

"Well, everyone, I know you're all excited to know them more, but please go to your training now. All freshmen members go with me, to unpack your things... that goes as well for you thunder" Papa YG said when he notices all sophomores members are very interested to the new freshmen in their wing. Well this the first time that Papa YG added a new team and members. It was last year when 2ne1 [with 3 members] and Big Bang were the first students under Caeruleus Dorm. 

 

"Eeeh!? Why don't they just stay for an hour?! I want to hug IU!!" Bom said and hug IU as Papa YG done saying his announcement

 

"Bom, be grown-up. You're the eldest in the girls. You act like a child. Now, freshmen, go with me" Papa YG said as he crossed his arms and walk out the training room first.

 

"Aish! Bye, IU!" CL, Minzy and Bom bid their goodbye to IU as she runs towards Papa YG

 

"Yeah! We're going first!" as theboys all claps their hands and do a secret handshake, the thing about guys.

 

"YAH! THUNDER!! We're going bro!" when someone yelled calling Thunder which is talking to her older sister, Dara.

 

"Yeah! I'll catch up, Mir! Promise!" Thunder nooded to his teammates.

 

"Unnie, I'll be going, okay?" as Thunder hold her sister's shoulder and smile

 

"arasso! we'll eat food later together, okay!?" Dara shouted as Thunder run to his teammates and raise his hands with an "okay" sign to his hands, saying yes to his sister's question.

 

"Yah, unnie, your brother is so cute!" Minzy said as she suddenly pushes her which makes Dara fall over the floor and jump like a rabbit.

 

"Ah! Mianhe Dara unnie!" Minzy apologizes

 

"Its okay" Dara replied.

 

"SOPHOMORES! LISTEN! WE ARE YOUR TRAINING TEACHERS, Mrs. Lee will be your training teacher for the girls and me, Mr. Lee will be your training teacher for boys. Now girls go to the right side of this training room, boys to the left. Let's start this training!"  a man suddenly shouted and made them all scared except for Jiyong who notice the two training teachers already going in the room. While Dara notices that the two training teachers are married because Mr. Lee called the woman Mrs. Lee and they have this couple rings! How sweet she thought.

 

As Mr. Lee finish talking more like shouting, all of them imediately go their training teachers, especially the girls, not wanting Mr Grumpy Lee going to be mad at them.

 

"I'm excited for the training!!" CL started talking to the other girls when she notices that they are all serious and nervous. Bom who is always happy in eating her corn, now is eating her corn with serious eyes, Minzy who always love to go first and poke her unnies is also walking serious, but Dara is serious and have a fear twinkling in her eyes, well this is her first day here.

 

"Yeah, me too" all the other two girls said in chorus and smile to each other, which makes CL relief.

 

"Now, girls will start our training. I am Mrs. Lee Min, yes Mr. Lee is my husband, Ms. Park Dara is right about her thought and this is our couple rings, is it sweet, Dara?" Mrs Lee suddenly stops and talk to them and look at Dara smiling.


All other girls turn their heads and stare at her, Dara's face became red as tomato. How did she know about it? Did she reads minds?

 

"Haha. Now, yes, Dara I do read minds. All of does, every mages have this powers but we are not powerful in reading minds in our rank. You can considered a mage with powerful mind-reading when she/he can read your mind even if you try to close or block your mind from the user. Because you are all came from poweful families, you can reach this level, you can block the user, and become the user also" Ma'am Min said.

 

"Woah! That's awesome! I want to learn it now. Can we?" CL suddenly said and pleaded like a child to Ma'am Min.

 

"Yes, I can teach you that but, I need to teach the lesson of transforming your weapon to your True weapon and first, no eating in class, especially to training, Bom" Ma'am Min said and steals the corn from Bom which she is holding on. Ma'am Min pull it which they look like playing tug of war between a poor and tiny corn.

 

"Eeeh!? But, seon saeng nim! I can't live without it!" Bom wailed like a litlle girl, Dara and the other girls just laugh of the situation between Bom and Ma'am Min.

 

While Bom and Ma'am Min are 'playing' tug of war between the poor poor corn, the guys also saw the situation and made them laugh. The scene was so hilarious that they all laugh so hard which makes Mr. Lee notice them laughing and their gaze at the girls especially to her wife, Mrs. Lee and Bom having a small arguement about a small corn!?

 

"Kwon Siblings! Concentrate to your training! Now, make all your weapons to true weapons, while I'll set the arguement there at peace" Mr. Lee cleared his throat and walk towards the area where the girls are training.

 

"Park Bom" Mr. Lee said as he stare at Bom and Bom who is mad glare back.

 

"Give your corn to your teacher or else I'll tell Mr. Yang Hyun to cut off the supplies for corn in your wing, especially to you. You can eat your corn everywhere but when training not. That's the rule now. No eating in class especially you, Bom, the same thing for all you" Mr. Lee said which makes Bom sad and step backward.

 

Mr. Lee immediately go back to the guys, who saw the sermon of Mr. Lee to poor Bom.

 

"Now boys! Concentrate I said!" Mr. Lee yelled at the guys.

 

"Now, I hate him. Tch. My popcorn!" Bom cursed as she head towards the other three.

 

"Don't worry Bom, your popcorn will return later, first off, concentrate now, to tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter