Jewel - The Kwon Heirs

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL THREE❞

 

 

 

DARA's POV

 

The gate opened immediately when the guard saw Papa YG walking towards the gate. Once we got inside the school premises the guard shut the gate again, which made me turned around and felt the sadness in my heart.

 

"Already missed your adopted parents?" Papa YG asked.

 

"Yes" I just nodded, I can't lie to him. I really don't want to go here. I want to spend my life being normal and to go to summer with my friend.

 

"Don't worry, you'll be fine Dara-ah" Papa YG said as he ruffled my hair and made me smile. At least I'm happy to have another father here.

 

"Now, wait for me here. I just need to get the forms in the office, so I can bring you to your dorm soon and take some rest" he said and made me sit in a bench and left me here.

 

 

-

 

 

"What should I do now? I really don't know about this kind of world... Mage World huh?" I sighed and looked around, "I hope I will have lots of friends" I said to myself while holding my bracelet.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" I shouted, I don't know why I did that but I feel like I need to shout for awhile. Seriously, right now I think I'm in a weird-- no, the weirdest dream that I have ever had. 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I shouted again. 'Oh my God, this is so refreshing' I thought playfully, I was about to shout again when suddenly a hand covered my mouth. I tilted my head back to see who the freaking hell own this hand!

 

"Are girls really that noisy?" he said, smirking while covering my mouth with his hand. I was stunned for a moment. His hair is blonde and messy but-- hot. From looking into his eyes, I can tell that he was sleeping.

 

'Aish! Who the hell is this guy!? And does he have an idea to remove his hand!?' I screamed inside my head.

 

I glared at him, eyeing him to remove his hand off my mouth, but instead he returned a smirked. 'Acck! He's bad! He's really bad! I hate him! I loathe him!' I cried inside my head.

 

"Y-yah!" I murmured and try to remove his hand but he caught both of my hands and trapped it with his other hand. 'Aish! He's crazy! Stupid! Idiot! Moron!-- why is he doing this!?-- since he's not removing his hand, then he left me no choice' I smirked.

 

I opened my mouth slightly behind his hand and shut my eyes as I bite his hand-- and he yelled "YAAAAAH!"

 

"NOISY GIRL-- WHAT THE FUC--" he yelled and right before he can utter the 'F' word, I flicked his forehead and earned another yell from him. 'Seriously, I think he's noisier than me!'

 

"YAH! Don't curse it's bad! And besides, it's your fault, maniac! If you just have remove your hand then I wouldnt have bite your hand, duh!" I replied and stuck my tongue out.

 

"AISH! SHUT UP, FLAT CHESTED GIRL!" he shouted. 

 

"MWO!? F-FLAT CHESTED!? WAE?! DID YOU EVEN TOUCH IT!?" I screamed and scoffed.

 

"Nope, I didn't but it's so obvious-- just by looking at it" he smirked and pointed to my chest, I immediately covered my chest with my arms.

 

I was about to yell at him in return, when a voice of a male spoke out from the tree--? I raised my gaze at the tree, right beside us and there I saw four guys looking at us.

 

"Jiyong, can you keep quiet you're so noisy" the blue haired guy said who looks irritated as he rakes his hair.

 

"Shut up, hyung" the guy named 'Jiyong' -slash- the guy who covered my mouth replied.

 

"What's wrong, Jiyongie? Why is your hand so red?" the guy with a mohawk hairstyle asked him, and the four guys jumped off the tree and stood before the two of us.

 

"Eh? Did someone bit your hand? There's a trace of teeth, hyung" the black haired guy said as he laughed making his eyes vanished into thin air (a/n: just kidding xD)

 

"Oh, Who is she?" the guy with blue hair said as he point at me and made the other 3 guys' attention drifts to me.

 

"Hyung, who is she?" the 'no-eyes-when-smiling' person said and smiled at me.

 

"She's cute! Hyung, is she your girlfriend?" the other guy with black hair said, he looks like a panda though, because of the dark circles below his eyes. 

 

"NO!" 'Jiyong' and I shouted in chorus.

 

"Aish. Noisy" the blue haired guy said.

 

"Eh? Then can you be my girlfriend?" the 'panda' guy grinned.

 

"Seungri-ah! She's innocent don't put her in your list!" the 'no-eyes-when-smiling'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter