Jewel - The Ninfea Village (Part 1)

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝JEWEL TWENTY-FOUR ❞

 

"Hey, Junsu hyung, want to bet for tomorrow's game?" Changmin smirked as he plays with his golden ring around his middle finger and looked at his hyung who is reading a book about spells and magics.

 

"Hm? About what?" Junsu asked as he close the book and turn his attention to him raising his right eyebrow slightly.

 

"If I beat my opponent tomorrow in less than 5 minutes, you're gonna give me a new ring and crown for my collections" Changmin smiled childishly and stood up in front of his hyung. 

 

"Deal. And if you don't, you're gonna give me all of your items in your collections" Junsu said and chuckled as he flicked Changmin's forehead, that it made Changmin stumbled down on the floor. Changmin immediately stand up again and was about to punch Junsu when someone interrupt him. 

 

"Changmin, you know it's pointless to punch him.. and betting on something like that" Yoochun in as he entered the room while rubbing his eyes.

 

"No it's not, I know I'm gonna win the bet, I'm sure" Changmin nodded and dust off some dirt from his pants and shirt.

 

"Yes it is, don't be stupid Changmin. Don't make Yunho and Jaejoong mad" Yoochun said and sighed to his maknae's stupidity.

 

"Oh.. " Changmin cursed and bites his tongue. Junsu just covered his mouth with his hands trying to hold in his laughters, "Yah! Don't laugh! I'm sure I'm gonna win tomorrow!" Changmin shouted in anger. 

 

"Shut up, Changmin, you're tearing my ears off" Yoochun hissed, "Ahrasso. Hmph. But just so you know, we can just end our fights tomorrow in less than 30 seconds, I don't see any problems doing that.." Changmin puffed his cheeks cutely.

 

"Then do you want me to knock you out?" Yunho popped in which made Changmin flinched in fear, "No.." he replied. "Good then, now why don't we all go to sleep? We have a big day tomorrow" Yunho spoke and all of them starts to walk towards their respective rooms.

 

-

 

"Dara, are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Jiyong asked her for the hundredth times and everyone just groaned hearing him.

 

"Seriously, Jiyong.." Bom scoffed, "Don't worry about your "Dara" okay? TOP, Daesung and I are there to protect her and besides we already told you, we can't let you go because Lucifer and Jewel might wake up" Bom added as she crossed her arms.

 

"I know but--" Jiyong replied, "But..you need to stay here, Ji" Dara holds his face and caressed his cheeks gently, that it warms Jiyong's nervous heart, "Like what Bom said, it's too risky to have you in the trip especially Lucifer and Jewel are starting to wake up, inside us.. you don't want that right?" Dara smiled sweetly and Jiyong just nodded as he leaned on her and give Dara's lips a peck.

 

"Aish.. this sweetness is gonna rot my teeth" CL cringed playfully, "Yeah right, like you and Taeyang hyung don't do lovey dovey things like that!" Seungri .

 

"Yah! Shut up!" CL shouted and knocked Seungri's head and all of them laughed, "Anyway we really need to go, we still have to claim the water jewel to the Ninfea Village" Daesung in, reminding them about their mission.

 

"So.. see you later then? I can't wait to see you when we get back.. I'm gonna miss you, Ji" Dara giggled as she kissed Jiyong's forehead before pulling away from him and start walking away from the rest with TOP, Daesung and Bom.

 

"Goodluck everyone!" Minzy shouted and smiled at them as CL wrapped her arm around Minzy's shoulders and watched TOP, Daesung, Bom and Dara go on with their journey.

 

"I hope they're gonna be fine.." Taeyang mumbled, "They will be Bae, don't worry.. I know they will be okay" Jiyong said and smiled widely.

 

-

 

"So.. where exactly is this Ninfea Village, Bommie?" TOP asked and earned a glare from Bom.

 

"You'll see soon" Bom replied.

 

Since the last night's conversation with LeeHi and Poseidon, they decided to let TOP, Bom and Daesung go with Dara to the Ninfea Village to claim the water jewel instead of bringing Jiyong with them. They can't take any risk involving the two since it's dangerous. By waking up Lucifer and Jewel it will not only bring chaos to the world but to-- Jiyong and Dara. No one knows what will happen to them, but what they know is they can't let Lucifer and Jewel wake up. They know they will find the answers by collecting the jewels as soon as possible.

 

Before Poseidon and LeeHi left, Poseidon gave them the informations about the location of the water jewel, he was supposed to give them the jewel of water before the day of the fifth games ends, since Oceanus will come and claim the jewel. But he changed his mind and transferred the water jewel into one of the hidden village in City Falls, into the Ninfea Village.

 

They continued walking through the forest with Bom as their leader, since she grew up in the City Falls she knows the place very well that's why they all let her do the leading. After a long walk around the forest, Bom suddenly stops and the rest did, they stopped in front of a puddle with a water lily on top of it.

 

"We're here" Bom stated and all of them blinked in confusion.

 

"We're here?" Dara repeated, "Yes" Bom replied immediately.

 

"We're here?" Daesung repeated the question again, "Yes" Bom replied again.

 

"WE ARE HERE?" TOP repeated and Bom flicked his forehead hard. "Yah! Didn't you hear me?! We.are.here" Bom replied as she point at the puddle in front of them.

 

"EH!?" All of them shouted in chorus. "Bommie.. that's a puddle! It can't be the Ninfea Village!" TOP nodded as he rubbed his forehead.

 

"Of course that's not the Ninfea Village! That's the entrance to the Ninfea Village! Aish, idiot!" Bom explained and hissed.

 

"But-- how can we--?" Daesung hesitates to ask, looking at the stressed Bom, "Go to the Ninfea Village, Bom-ah? With that puddle?" Dara continued and blinked.

 

"Don't worry.. that's why I'm here and TOP" Bom nodded and looked at the confused TOP, "Wait, me?" TOP asked while pointing at himself.

 

"Yes, water mages are the perfect mage to do the job here" Bom said and motioned her hand, telling TOP to move closer to her.

 

"What are you doing noona?" Daesung asked.

 

Bom shushed him and holds TOP's hand, "Do you remember the spell about letting a non-water mage breathe underwater?" Bom asked him and TOP just nodded. 

 

"Good then, let's cast the spell on these two" Bom points at the confused Dara and Daesung.

 

TOP held Bom's hand tighter as both of them closes their eyes and kneels down to dip their forefinger in the puddle and start murmuring words. The two of them repeats the spell for 5 times when they felt the water in the puddle moving, the water starts to boil and slowly drops of water floats towards Dara and Daesung as it suddenly expands and engulf both of them. The two are wrapped, like in a transparent plastic.

 

"What is this, Bom-ah?" Dara asked as she moves her hand around.

 

"It's water, right?" Daesung added.

 

"Yes, it is.. It will help you breath underwater.. now, can you all just stand above that water lily so we can go to Ninfea Village?" Bom requested and all of them nodded, they all stood above the water lily, when a light flashed from the puddle.

 

Dara screamed by the time they were engulfed by the water lily, and now she felt that they're falling down in a deep water. She opened her eyes widely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter