Jewel - The Mage Council

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝JEWEL TWO❞

 

 

 

DARA's POV 

 

When I felt the breeze of the wind swifting my hair, I opened my eyes and got amazed by what I saw. Wow! It's so beautiful, so calm and peaceful.

 

"Come, we need to go now" Mr. Yang Hyun Suk cuts me off from my daydreaming and offered his hand. I touched his hand I swear I could sense a good aura around him. I don't know how I did it but I could tell that he's really a kind-hearted man.

 

"Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, can I ask a question? If it's okay" I asked.

 

"I don't think I am the right person to answer your questions right now, I may be a friend of your father but I think you should ask the President yourself, Dara" he said as he faced me seriously and I bowed my head. 'I guess, I really need to see this president that he mentioned' I thought.

 

"And oh, Dara don't call me Yang Hyun Suk, call me Papa YG now!" he said, smiling.

 

"Papa YG?" I asked, I feel that it's a little weird to call him that.

 

"Yes! Actually, many students call me that. And as your father's friend I could be your third father, if its okay?" he said and winked at me.

 

I was about to to say yes, when he suddenly grabbed my hand and we run into a big building which has a name on top of it.

 

It says "The Mage Council"

 

"We're here" he said and pushing me to go inside the elevator.

 

"What about you?!" I asked when I noticed that he didn't went inside the elevator with me, instead he pressed a button on the wall right beside the elevator.

 

"My stop is here. You need to go by yourself. I'll see you soon, don't worry" he said and winked again at me.

 

And the door closed right after, I thought the elevator would go up but I was startled when I see my hands slowly fading and not just my hands but my whole body. 'What the heck is happening!?' I thought and because of the fear I closed my eyes. And after a minute later, I felt like I am in another room. I opened my eyes and I was right, just a second ago, I was in the elevator but now, I am in a room with a big golden door in front of me.

 

"Was that-- another teleportation?" I asked myself when suddenly someone tap my shoulder, a woman.

 

"Welcome Ms. Park" the woman said and bowed.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo!" I replied and bowed as well.

 

"Come, you need to meet the council and the president soon" she said leading me towards the front of the golden door.

 

"Give me your hand" she said as she offered her hand. 'Eh? Give my hand!?--' I panicked.

 

"What!? Give my hand? You mean c-cutting m-my han-hand?" I said, stutterring while holding my hands tightly.

 

"No, of course not!" she said trying to hide her laughter. I swear she really wanted to laugh because of what I just said.

 

"So, w-what do you m-mean?" I said as I lowered my head down in embarassment.

 

"Just give me your hand" she said, smiling at me.

 

I held out my hand to her and she dragged me closer to the golden door and that's when I saw what she really meant. She made my bracelet reflect to a mirror. There was this small mirror attached to the golden door. And that's when a flash of light came out from the mirror making us close our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter