Jewel - The Beginning

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝JEWEL ONE❞

 

It's been 16 years when that incident happened, a childless couple found a baby girl with a mysterious light surrounding around her in a bush. She was alone in the darkness, they see no one around where the baby was located. The woman picked up the baby and noticed that the mysterious light was beginning to fade, the couple was startled. 

 

"Let's adopt this baby, she's all alone. I feel sad for the child" the wife suggested to her husband as she hugged the baby tightly.

 

"I agree, it's bad to just leave her here" the husband agreed.

 

The wife let out a wide smile in her lips that it made the husband very happy; they know the God gave them a wonderful gift. The husband walked to his wife and hugged her and the baby when he noticed something around the baby's wrist. It was a bracelet, which is made of white gold with small holes on it.

 

"Sohyun, look at this, the baby has a bracelet around her wrist. Maybe it belongs to her biological parents?" the husband told his wife who is busy looking at the baby's face.

 

"Maybe" the wife replied.

 

"Let's try to take it off, maybe we can sell it to a jewelry shop and earn some money to buy something we need" the husband said and tried to get the bracelet out from the baby's wrist. But it was no use, even though the baby's wrist are small, and the bracelet is too big, the bracelet can't be taken off.

 

"Let it be, maybe it's something special like the mysterious light around her" the wife told her husband who was still wondering.

 

"Okay, let's go then. It's starting to get windy" the husband offered and the wife agreed.

 

 

16 YEARS LATER.

 

The baby girl who was left on a bush, surrounded by a mysterious light with a weird bracelet around her wrist, grew up into a kind hearted, friendly, funny, cute and normal 16-year-old teenager, Dara Shin.

 

"Dara-ah! Get up! You'll be late for school!" her mother shouted from their kitchen, she could tell that her mother is at their kitchen because she could smell something delicious which made her stomach growl.

 

"Dara!" her mother shouted again.

 

"Nae! I'm going down!" she replied. She know that her mother will be very mad if she will be late for school.. again. She know that her parents are both strict knowing that she is their only child, even though she's just adopted. Yes, she knew she's just their adopted child they told her when she was already 10 years old, of course she felt sad knowing the truth but she can't do anything about it. It's the truth after all.

 

Dara hurriedly took off her pajamas and walked in to her CR to take a 5-minute-rush-bath. She is used to this kind of taking a bath knowing that she always overslept and only have little time to eat and walk to school. 

 

Dara wear her summer uniform right after she's done taking a bath, when she noticed the bracelet around her wrist again, this always happen all the time.. she's attracted to it even though she's used to it. She touch it and feel the empty spaces between each empty slots. She was always wondering why she has that bracelet, she already knew that she was adopted by her parents but her parents couldn't tell her why she bears that bracelet and who was her biological parents.

 

She just only sighed, "Too much thinking makes you older, Dara" she said to her herself laughing as she faced the mirror in front of her. "Better get going!" as she rushed down the stairs and accidentally slide on the stairs when she forgot to take the second step.

 

"Dara are you okay?" her mother rushed to the staircase where Dara was sitting and rubbing her knees which was very red due to the fall.

 

"Nae, just a scratch and a little bump" she said and face her mother with a very worried look.

 

"Come on, eat your breakfast and go to school" her mother accompanied her to the dining table.

 

"Thanks mom!" she said and starts to dig in.

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

"Bye mom! Gotta go!" Dara said and immediately run towards the train station to catch up the 6:30 am ride which will arrive at their school just in time.

 

She was running very fast that she didn't notice that there was a man who is walking towards her direction.

 

 / BUMP /

 

"Oh! Mianhaeyo! I didn't see you! So sorry!" she bowed and run again without even looking at the person.

 

"Hm.. she must be Dara Shin or should I say Sandara Park?" the man chuckled.

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

AFTER SCHOOL

 

"Yeah! Classes are over and finally it's summer!!" Dara shouted with her friend, Nana. Nana is one of her closest childhood friend, they met during their kindergarten years.

 

"Hey, Dara your promise, don't you forget it!" Nana remind her about their plans for summer time.

 

"Yeah, I can't wait!" Dara said and smiled to Nana.

 

/ RING! /

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter