Jewel - The Transferees

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝JEWEL NINETEEN❞     

 

 

"You're so dead, you stupid twins" the seductress pouted and planted a kiss on each cheeks of the two.

 

"Yah! Luxuria, how did you get there!?" the angry Beelze said and spit out some blood from his mouth.

 

"You know, just be glad that I was there to help you up.. or else we have no gluttony twins here to get annoyed for" Luxuria smiled at him seductively and open the doors infront of them.

 

They have just arrived at their destination -- their new hideout where Lord Encarn has been hiding out waiting for their (7 sinners) revival. And now they have been reborn, all they need is to rest and wait for the right time for the bearer to complete all the 7 jewels but while waiting they will pursue their plans to eyed the bearer and the people around her especially the Bigbang and 2ne1.

 

"Where are we anyway?" the conscious Bub said.

 

"Oh. great, you're awake now.. by the way, we are now in Lord Encarn's lair. Lucifer and Asmodeus came back as soon as you two were gone" Luxuria replied while walking don the hallway like a beauty queen of all s and es followed by the Beelze and Bub.

 

"Lucifer and Asmodeus? I thought Ira's with them? Where is she?" Beelze asked while looking at the every wall with paintings they pass on.

 

"She's already doing her part on this plan, so expect not to see her starting today" Luxuria replied.

 

"You mean? She's already in the Human World?!" Bub who is eating a chocolate.. now, asked her.

 

"That's her part, right? So yeah, " Luxuria said and giggle.

 

"Tch. We really have to do this? I don't want to go there, you know. After what happened in the Forest of Fireflies" Beelze said, remembering what happened earlier in their fight between him and the guy called Jiyong.

 

"We have to, dear. Since it's Lucifer's orders and hey, goodluck on your punishment" Luxuria turned around and replied and give them a winked.

 

The two were confused to what she meant but immediately got it as soon as they realize that they are already infront of another door. And the two already know what's behind those doors, they already sense the powerful with angry aura -- Lucifer's aura. 

 

Luxuria just smiled seeing their reactions and stood right infront of the doors and begin to open the doors.

 

"Oh. you're here!" ASmodeus yelled and smiled when he saw his sister -- Luxuria, walking towards his way.

 

"I missed you! Wanna go to our room? I feel like war is coming here" Luxuria seductively said to his brother and smiled at him while sitting on his lap like a cat would.

 

"Oh. Just get a room will you!?" Mammon scoffed and rolled his eyes after watching the two.

 

"I think, that's our que" Asmodeus laughed and give Luxuria a smoooth but quick kiss to her lips.

 

"Tch. You make me want you more.. let's go fast! I can't wait!!" Luxuria excitedly said and jump at Asmodeus's back and give him a little service like his earlobe and neck, making him run faster towards their room.

 

"Don't mind them, let's go with this 'current situation'" Lucifer's mad voice waver in the room which makes the four members of the 7 sinners turned their heads from watching Luxuria and Asmodeus to the newcomer -- Beelze and Bub, who are standing infront of them, bowing their heads.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Beelze and Bub greet the five of them as they bowed infront of them in a perfect 90 degrees angle.

 

"Now.. care to explain to what happened.. there?" Lucifer smirked and open up a bottle of wine while wandering infront of them.

 

"The two of you are such a shame to our father's name!" Leviathan yelled trying to hold his anger just while ago, for the reason that 1) He wasn't the chose one to beat up or fight the bearer and the others and 2) He got fired up to what happened to his worthless brothers! Being beat up just like that!!

 

"Shut up, Leviathan! You're not the one I am asking!" Lucifer snapped out and yelled at his brother.

 

"You should not interfer, Leviathan. He's burning inside, you know. He could kill you if you dare to interfer in this discussion" Mammon who is sitting on the couch smiled at him.

 

"Pssh! Fine! I'm going to sleep! Where's Belphegor? I'm gonna sleep with him" Leviathan ask Mammon.

 

"He's already in his room right after this twin came" Mammon explained.

 

"I'm going" Leviathan said.

 

When Leviathan walked away, the attention of the room goes back to the twins.

 

"Lucifer.. you don't need to scold them like hell! You know that we are not yet strong enough" Satan calmly said and took a sip of wine.

 

"It's not enough for a reason! As one of the 7 sinners, they should have thought of beating them up like there's no tomorrow! And besides, Satan.. their fault is partly yours too" Lucifer smirked and took a seat.

 

"Now why I am the one to blame? You said so to yourself that we can sent someone to beat them up" the mad Satan stood up and yelled at Lucifer.

 

"You should have sent, Luxuria! Atleast her. She already have regained her powers!" Lucifer said and kicked off the table besides him which made everyone in the room flinch except the firing Satan and mad Lucifer.

 

"Okay! I can say that I can be the one to blame here but you can't escape the truth that Kwon's son and the bearer are stronger than these two or worse, than us!" Satan said and rolled his eyes.

 

"Shut up!" Lucifer said and throw the glass he is holding.

 

"I can say that he is really stronger than us, two" Bub said out of a sudden and everyone's eyes look at his direction. And Lucifer, Satan and Mammon then look at Beelze to confirmed what his twon brother really said and Beelze just give them a nod. And it made Lucifer more angry and pissed!

 

"How could you say that?" Mammon asked out of curiousity.

 

"Actually I'm already half-dead at that time.. I was their first target and they all combined forces to beat me up, but Jiyong-- Kwon's son is not yet on my sight but I didn't focus on that because I was busy fighting them when I was knock out and Beelze help me out.. he can discuss to you, what really happened because he was the one who faced the bearer and Kwon's son" Bub explained and bowed his head, trying to hide his shameful face and look.

 

"Can you explain more further, Beelze?" Mammon asked the other one.

 

"Ahem.. when Bub got knock out.. I was able to make Seunghyun, Bom, Youngbae and Chaerin unconscious but I didn't realize that while I was fighting them.. Bom and Seunghyun have a plan, which is to buy Jiyong a time to wake up the bearer, after defeating the four of them. Jiyong and the bearer came and unluckily, she was able to get her fire jewel while her soul has been wandering. She was able to beat me up good, but when Jiyong came I was even more scared as our father could wipe us.. I thought I was facing a Kwon's heir but then I saw a demon.. a relative of our kind...in him" Beelze smoothly explained to them and the three went shocked about his details.

 

"A demon!? How can you say that? It's impossible" Mammon scoffed and rolled his eyes trying to laugh at Beelze's explanation.

 

"Can you describe what you really saw, Beelze?" Satan said.

 

"At the situation, even the bearer was startled how she saw the 'transformation' of the heir of Kwon.. I saw his eyes... eyes like our father has" Beelze worriedly said.

 

"Transformation? Eyes like our father's?" Satan said and gritted his teeth.

 

"How could that be?! Clearly he's not one of us!" Lucifer clenched his fist and throw a punch on the wall which cause a big hole in it.

 

"We must inform Lord Encarn about this matter!" Mammon said in irritated voice.

 

"Beelze, can you tell us more about your 'little investigations'?" Satan asked.

 

"That's all we have, we're so sorry" Beelze and Bub bowed their heads.

 

"Ahrasso! Go and rest!" Lucifer yelled and sit again.

 

"Nae" the twins replied.

 

"What should we do... about the 'case of Kwon's heir'?" Mammon asked.

 

"All we need is to discuss this matter to Lord Encarn and pursue with the plan.. Ira already got into the Human world to carry out her mission" Satan calmly said to the two sinners infront of him who is in their boiling point.

 

"Let's go.. I can't wait to meet this son of Kwon and the bearer herself personally" Lucifer said and smiled at them. All the three of them walks out and enters another door of their hideout which leads to their new companion-- Lord Encarn.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

 

"I can't believe that we have school today!!" Bom yelled as the four of them walks down the hallway.

 

"Tell me about, I am still tired about our trip at the Forest of Fireflies" CL said and extended her arms infront of her.

 

"You know we should go now, like now.. because we only have 10 minutes left!" Dara said.

 

"You're so hasty, Dara.. Chill! Relax! We'll be there in no time, and besides we're not that far from our class in 20 steps we'll be there" Bom said and laugh at her.

 

"Duh! It's not like she cares about gett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter