Jewel - The Message

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL TEN❞

 

 

After Jiyong catch Dara from the fall, Jiyong and the rest of the group runs to the infirmary of the Nothern Blue Magic High. When they got inside the infirmary, Jiyong immediately put Dara down in the bed and the girls immediately runs to the other side of the bed to look at Dara while the boys is in the other side of the bed. 

 

"How could Dara summon all of the true weapons? I thought we are only limited with two true weapons?" Seungri talk to break of the silence in the room.

 

"And still she doesn't have her jewels?" Daesung added, which all of them stared at Dara at the same time, all of them look at Dara's bracelet which Jiyong held on. 

 

"Its weird!" Seungri said and TOP who is near him hit him the back of his head. 

 

"YAH! That hurts! What's your problem!" Seungri shouted

 

"You, let's go out for awhile" TOP replied and Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang followed TOP going out.

 

"We should go too, right?" CL ask Bom

 

"I think so. Ji, we're going also" Bom said to Jiyong

 

"Arasso" the only word that Jiyong replied to them

 

"Bye, oppa! Take care of Dara-unni for us!" Minzy said as she tap Jiyong's shoulder.

 

'Everyone's right how could Dara summons all of the true weapons? That it is said that we can only summon with maximum of two weapons and we can't also summon them at the same time, we can only exchange it whatever we want to use of the two. And she still doesn't possess her jewels inside her weapon. How could it be? Yes, she is the heir of the great bearer of the bracelet, the first bearer, her father. But her father only got his true weapons when he also got his jewels. Dara, what exactly happened?' he thought.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---  ---

 

 

"Hyung, do you think that Dara is..." Taeyang started a conversation when Seungri, the evil maknae in!

 

"Weird?!" Seungri yelled. Which made all of them stare at them especially the girls, they don't just stare at him, more like glare at him. Which makes all of the boys felt frozen or like being shot with a laser or being paralyze. But they Bom and the others doesn't glare at them for a long time, they just glare at them for a seconds. The boys immediately let a big sigh and exhale when the girls are starting to walk ahead of them.

 

"Girls are scary, you know" Taeyang said.

 

"I know right? Especially Bommie-noona!" Daesung said and TOP just look at him and started walking just like what the girls did

 

"I am right, right?" Daesung said looking to Taeyang hoping for a positive reaction. But Taeyang just follows TOP's path and not bothering Daesung

 

"You really don't know what to say in the right time, Dae" Seungri tap his shoulders

 

"YAH! MAKNAE-YAH! What did you say!!?!?!" Daesung grabbed his collar and wrapped his arm around Seungri's neck. Taeyang saw them and just shook his head. Aurgh why do this guys always plays?! AND TOP-hyung is also like a little boy, whenever Bommi-noona is being criticize even a little he gets mad or sad immediately! THIS PEOPLE!! And I don't have someone to talk to! Taeyang said to himself.

 

All of them just walk against their will, nothing in their head but only with wonder about what happened in their training an hour ago, and about the meeting between the training teachers and Papa YG. What could it be? All of them just walk towards the canteen of the school.

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

 

 

"WHAT!?" Papa YG's voice break off the silence in the room where the two training teachers is infront of him, reporting about what happened in the training just this one hour passed.

 

"Its true! What is the cause of it, Hyun-suk, tell me!" Mr. Lee's voice is now the only voice you can hear in the room.

 

"Honey, calm down. Please Hyun-suk tell us. How could the Dara summon all of the true weapons? We know that she is the heir and bearer of the bracelet in Park Clan which is directed into the bloodline of the first great bearer of the bracelet. But how could she?" Mrs. Lee calmly ask opposite to what Mr. Lee did.

 

"I still don't know why... Even I is shocked when you reported what happened." Papa YG replied

 

"Impossible. Don't tell me history will repeat itself!" Mr. Lee finally said it which makes Mrs. Lee and Papa YG turned their h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter