Jewel - The Dormmates

7 Magic Jewels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝JEWEL FOUR❞  

 

 

CL's POV 

 

After we formally introduce ourselves to Dara-unnie, we helped her unpack her things because we have to tell her about the little tricks in school. While we were unpacking her things i just notice that her bracelet is empty, there's no jewel or jewels in it. I know that every weapon possesses jewels based by the clan's powers. And it also interest me about the 7 jewels. I heard about it before, when my mother told me. The one who bears it must be powerful, but no one could ever tell the true powers of the bracelet with 7 jewels, only the first bearer, Dara's biological father and the Protector himself since he witnessed Dara's father using it.

 

"CL? Are you okay? You've been staring" when I notice that Bom-unnie, Dara-unnie and Minzy are staring at me with weird faces.

 

"Eh? Nothing, it's just that..does the bracelet look too big for you?" I asked.

 

"Ahh yeah, it's a little 'too-big'. But no matter what I do, I can't take it off, see?" as she try to slip the bracelet out from her wrist and it amuses me because the bracelet won't really slip off.

 

"Your weapon is really weird" I said and left to get back to my work. I'm so happy we have another friend because in this dorm we are the only female specimen living here, across us are the 5 MALE DEVILS WHO CAN RUIN YOUR INNOCENT LIFE.

 

 

Minzy's POV

 

After we finished unpacking we immediately interrogate Dara-unnie about her life, we asked her some couple of questions about this and that. 

 

Because we were done unpacking her things an hour ago we are now eating ice cream and spaghetti while watching the television. We just eat whatever we want because all the food we want are just being supplied to us everyday. I was about to get my ice cream when I accidentally hit the box of popcorn making all the contents fall over the place. After seeing this I just feel the back of my spine shivers. Oops!

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MINZY!" I heard a scream from the kitchen just right across the living room.

 

"Nae? B-Bom unnie?" I said not looking at her.

 

"Minzy, wae!? That's the last box! My popcorn!" she wailed.

 

"Minzy.. now you done it, now she will be crying for hours" CL said looking irritated.

 

"Mianhe, u-unnie!" I said as I hug her and sincerely say sorry.

 

"M-my pre-precious p-popcorn!" she sniffed before wailing like a little kid.

 

"Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe!" I cried.

 

"Bom, she already apologizes. Stop crying you said there will be another supply right?" Dara-unnie said trying to cheer Bom-unnie which made her lift her gaze towards Dara-unnie and smiled.

 

"Okay, I forgive you Minzy but if you hit my popcorn again, I'll kill you" she said with serious voice together with her famous 'death glare'. I swear if I'm gonna hit another popcorn, I guess I'll prepare my funeral in advance.

 

"Really, Bom-unnie, Mianhe!" I said and hug her for the last time.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter