Chapter 37

Going Gay for You

L.Joe's P.O.V

Everyone of our friends and family had a happy ending...

 

Taemin found out that her fiance was cheating on him with an older man around his 40's, so Taemin confessed his feelings to Min Ji and told her everything. Obviously, Min Ji accepted his confession.

Both of them are together now.

 

C.A.P and Suzy were going well. They were so in love with each other, they decided to move in into an apartment and work together after they graduate from College.

 

Ms. Taeyeon and my dad eventually got married, I was there obviously. The wedding was a few days ago, so Ms. Taeyeon, I mean my 'mom', moved in with us and Na Yul was so happy.

 

Luhan and Sehun. Well, they were as naughty and dirty as ever. They always have skinship and sometimes when we were not looking, PDA!! Urgghhhh...

 

Joanna found a new guy called, ummmm.... Jung Hyun Dae?? Dyun Hae?? Wait... Hae Dyun??? Wait!! It's Jung Dae Hyun!! Yeah him... She also found out that the Dae Hyun guy likes her back too...

 

Jae Hee and Jennifer?? Yeah, in jail. They are REALLY CLOSE friends. I never even knew. Jennifer asked Jae Hee to ruin Suzy's life. But sadly, Jae Hee went to jail too. They were just next to each other. They kept on talking until the police told Jae Hee to move into another room, which is like 3000 rooms away from Jennifer. :)

 

Chunji and I? Of course we were happy. Chunji's parents hesitated at first, but I told them we we deeply and madly in love with each other, so they agreed. We were so happy, I mean now too.

 

Well, you just  read my entire 'busy life' story. Hope you enjoyed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Well.... It's the ending... Hope you guys DID enjoy the story... :)

Please leave a comment below... :)

MUST READ THIS STORY!!! -----> Should I Trust Him?