Chapter 13

Going Gay for You

There will be a bit of 'seducing' but NO or ... :3 You still can read it, okay?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min Ji's P.O.V

This cannot be true!! This can't be happening!! He can't fall for Jennifer!! Why?

1. Jennifer can kill Chunji, then kill herself, even though she has cancer.

2. She might cheat on L.Joe again and break his heart.

3. If L.Joe is in a relationship with Jennifer, Chunji will be very heartbroken.

4. Jennifer has mental issues!!! 

I better stop him now!

"Woah woah woah, where are you going Min Ji?" One of my friends, Hyemi asked.

"I'm in a hurry!! Emergency... I'll come back later... Bye!" With that, I quickly ran to L.Joe's house.

I knocked on the door several times.

"Lee Byung Hun!!! Open this damn door before I break it into half!!!" I shouted. I don't ing care if the neighbours think I'm a lunatic, I hate it when he falls in love with Jennifer instead of Chunji.

Then, L.Joe slowly opened the door.

"Oh... Hi..." L.Joe greeted miserably.

"What the heck? What happened to you?" I asked.

"Ummm..." Before L.Joe could answer, I quickly shove him away and ran to the living room.

"Alcohol!? Byung Hun!! Have you been drinking??" I worriedly asked him.

"Uhhhh..." L.Joe was silent after that.

"Are you crazy!? If you want to solve your problems, ask me! I'm willing to help you, but alcohol isn't gonna make you better!" I shouted angrily.

"Why do you care?" L.Joe argued.

"Me? Because I'm your best friend, or have you forgotten!?" I said furiously.

He stayed quiet.

"Is it because of Chunji and Jennifer, L.Joe? Is it!?" I shouted.

He stayed quiet again.

"Oh ok... You're not answering because I think you're falling for Jennifer... Oh... If you fall for her, you will get hurt... Chunji will get hurt! Jen-Jennifer has... cancer..." I said.

"W-what?" L.Joe asked worriedly.

"She has cancer okay? That's the reason why she dyed her hair a lot!!" I said.

"I don't know where this is going..." L.Joe cluelessly said.

"Me either... But... You can't fall for her... She might cheat on you... She has a boyfriend... Chunji WILL get hurt and you will too! Do you understand Lee Byung Hun!? Why didn't you think of this before!? Why are you so... urrrghhh... I'm getting out of here!!" I shouted and head to the door.

"Wait!" L.Joe said and grabbed my wrist.

I turned back, my eyes was filled with hatred.

"I'm so sorry for being such a jerk Min Ji... I... I won't fall for Jennifer anymore..." L.Joe said while his head was down.

I forgave him now.

I hugged him. It's more like a buddy hug.

"There there... Don't cry... I'm just warning you okay? And I'm sorry for barging into your house even though I'm not welcomed..." I said with a stupid smile.

"Nah... Your always welcome..." L.Joe said while shaking my hands.

"Best friends?" I asked.

"Best friends..." L.Joe said.

"Well... Looks like my job and work is done... See ya around L.Joe..." I said while waving and ran to the Pledis Entertainment's building.

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

I finally realized how stupid am I to fall for Jennifer again. I'm finally okay now. I don't love her anymore for what she did. I'm gonna stop her from killing Chunji now.

Then, Jennifer came into my house.

"What the heck do you want now!?" I shouted at Jennifer.

"I see you fell for me eh?" Jennifer seductively asked.

"Get out of here you !" I shouted at her.

"I know you want this Byunghun..." Jennifer seductively whispered into my ear.

"No... I never wanted this! I knew I was wrong to fall for a girl like you! Now... If you want to live safely, get away from my life and my friend's life! Understood?" I angrily said to Jennifer.

Then, Jennifer ed her top.

"Get away you ing !!" I shouted, covering my innocent eyes. I gulped.

"Shhhh..." Jennifer seductively said.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Na Yul screamed.

"Na Yul!! Are you okay!?" I shouted and quickly ran upstairs. Luckily, I didn't see her body.

"Phew... That was so close... Na Yul!!" I shouted again.

"Dang it!" I heard Jennifer cursed.

I went into Na Yul's bedroom.

"What happened Na Yul?" I asked worriedly.

Na Yul was crying non-stop.

"Oppa... I-I saw... Jennifer u-unnie... T-taking o-off her... clothes.." Na Yul cried while covering her eyes.

"Shhh... It's okay... It's okay..." I said caressing her hair.

"She was being a naughty ... I won't allow her to get into the house again... I promise, Na Yul..." I said, trying to calm her down.

"I want you to be with... Chunji oppa..." Na Yul said and smiled.

"What?" I was shocked of what she said.

"I don't care if you're gay oppa... I want to see you, and him happy together again..." Na Yul said while her eyes twinkled.

"Really?" My eyes twinkled too.

Na Yul nodded. Then, I head to the door.

"But make sure you don't get into any ual stuff..." Na Yul said with a giggle.

My eyes widened when I heard 'ual' word coming out of .

I turned around.

"Na Yul... Did you say 'ual'?" I asked.

Na Yul nodded.

"Where did you learn it from?" I asked with my eye brows up.

"I can't tell you~" Na Yul said playfully.

"Dad will be so angry when he finds out about this, huh?" I .

"No oppa! Don't tell him... Promise?" Na Yul said and put her pinky's up.

"Promise..." I said and connected her pinky with mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I'm so glad that Min Ji asked L.Joe to stop falling for Jennifer. L.Joe finally stopped!! I know it's a very confusing chapter, but all you have to know is:

1. Min Ji asked L.Joe to stop falling for Jennifer.

2. Jennifer tried to seduce L.Joe, L.Joe really hates '' or 'seduce'.

3. L.Joe falls for Chunji, AGAIN.

4. Na Yul learnt the word 'ual' from a mysterious person.

I hope you'll understand it now... :)