Chapter 30

Going Gay for You

Remember, Min Ji and HyunA are still talking on the phone...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min Ji's P.O.V

"HyunA?? Kim HyunA?? The girl who I didn't see for 5 straight years!!??" I asked, surprisingly.

"Yeah... Sorry I had to go away... My parents dragged me to Gwangju..." HyunA said.

"Oh my goodness, it really is you!!" I shouted happily. I'm so glad to hear from her.

"I miss you so much Min Ji... I changed my phone number, you recognized my voice??" HyunA asked me.

"Well duh... I will never forget your voice, even for a million years..." I said.

"Haha.. Well, are you busy now??" HyunA asked me.

"Well, no~ Wait, did I tell you that I debut as a singer and dancer??" I asked her.

"No... But I know your in... RaNia??" HyunA asked me.

"Yes!!" I shouted.

"Anyways, do you wanna come over to my house??" HyunA invited me.

"Sure... Where, when and why??" I asked her.

"Address... I'll message you... Come to my house NOW, and the reason is... I will tell you when you reach my house..." HyunA said.

"Okay... Bye..." I said and disconnected the line.

Then, I got a text. "Must be from HyunA..." I whispered to myself.

I read her house address.

Then, I went to my manager's office.

"Manager oppa? Can I visit my friend's house now??" I asked my manager.

"Sure... As long as you'll be back by tonight..." Manager said and I nodded my head and went out of the building.

 

At HyunA's house...

"Hey!!" I shouted and hugged her tightly.

"Min Ji... I-I.. C-Can't.. B-b" HyunA said while being suffocated by me.

"Sorry..." I said while letting go.

"It's alright..." HyunA said.

"Glad to see you back in Seoul... You know I was sooo worried that you might be kidnapped or whatever??" I said.

"Sorry.. My parents dragged me to Gwangju without telling me, then I broke my phone, so I can't contact you all, so I bought a new one..." HyunA said.

"Woah... Feel so sorry for you..." I said.

"But I'm back..." HyunA said.

"Where are your parents??" I asked her.

"My dad has shark loaners here in Seoul... If the shark loaners find him in Seoul, he might get killed... So after 5 years, I decided to move back to Seoul by myself... They let me, because I'm more independent and more mature enough to work and live by myself..." HyunA said.

"Woah.. What is your occupation??" I asked her.

"Fashion designer... I've been working on my latest project..." HyunA said. 

"Oh ok... So... Anyways, what do you wanna tell me??" I asked her.

"Well... I have been liking this guy for 7 years... He is sweet, caring and helpful, cute too... But sadly, he likes someone else..." HyunA said.

"Who is it??" I asked her.

"Ummm... There is this guy you might not know... His name is Chunji..." HyunA said.

My jaw dropped.

"W-what??" I asked her, shocked.

"So you do know him??" HyunA asked me.

I nodded.

"H-how??" HyunA asked me.

"My best friend happens to like him... I used to go to my best friend's house and saw him working there as a babysitter..." I said.

"Woah... Who is the person who likes him??" HyunA asked me.

"L.Joe, Lee Byung Hun..." I said.

"Do you think Chunji likes him??" HyunA asked me.

"I have the feeling... Yes..." I said.

"I like Chunji... If I didn't leave Seoul, he would probably like me..." HyunA said with a frown.

HyunA was starting to tear up.

"HyunA... Please don't cry..." I said and carressed her cheeks.

"I think... If Chunji is happy with L.Joe, then I'm happy..." HyunA said.

"You're okay with that??" I asked her, while wiping her tears with my fingers.

"I'm okay with it... As long as he love someone that can love him back, I'm happy for him..." HyunA said with a smile.

"You're a strong girl HyunA... I'm very proud of you..." I said while putting my chin on her head.

"It's good to let your loved ones go..." I said while a tear fell down from my eye.

 

2 DAYS LATER... (Which is on Sunday)

L.Joe's P.O.V

Today I'm going to meet up Min Ji in Starbucks.

Starbucks.jpg

"Annyeonghaseyo..." I greeted the ahjumma who is working here.

"Hello... Welcome to Starbucks... How many people??" The ahjumma asked.

"2 people..." I said. Then, I followed her to the table.

"Thanks..." I said while bowing.

"What would you like to order??" The ahjumma asked me.

"Ummm.. Double Espresso, large..." I ordered.

"Okay... You're order will be here in 3 minutes..." The ahjumma said and left.

I nodded my head and played with my phone.

Then, Min Ji sat down on the chair opposite mine.

"Hey L.Joe..." Min Ji greeted.

I stopped playing my phone. "Hey Min Ji..." I said.

"So... How's life??" Min Ji asked me.

"It's ok I guess..." I said.

I raised my hand up.

"Excuse me... Menu please..." I said to the ahjumma.

"So... How about you??" I asked her.

"I'm alright..." Min Ji answered.

Then, the ahjumma came.

"What would you like to order, mam??" The ahjumma asked Min Ji.

"Ummm... Cafe Latte, regular..." Min Ji ordered.

"You're order will be ready in 2 minutes..." The ahjumma said and went away.

"So... You're saying??" I asked her.

"Please don't be upset... My friend, she likes Chunji..." Min Ji said.

"Who is she??" I asked her, with a bit of anger.

"H-HyunA... She's a fashion designer..." Min Ji said.

"I'll go look for her-"

"No! She said Chunji's happiness is her happiness..." Min Ji said.

"What??" I asked her.

"If Chunji is happy with you, she is happy..." Min Ji said.

"As long as she doesn't still my Chunji..." I said, jokingly.

"Don't be so selfish Byunghun..." Min Ji said while slapping my arm.

"I'm just joking..." I said while laughing a little.

"Okay... So... What's goin on with you and Chunji??" Min Ji asked me.

"Everything is alright... Except for Sehun and Luhan... Gosh, they are so gross... They made out 2 times in MY house... I told them to stop, they did at least..." I said while shaking my head.

"Ahahaha... Well, mine is going smoothly without Jennifer ruining it..." Min Ji said.

"Oh, have you visited her?? Because the last time I heard, Joanna visited her and had a fight with Jennifer..." I said.

"Woah... So both of them ARE evil..." Min Ji said.

"Joanna is not evil anymore, but Jennifer, yes..." I said.

"So, how is Suzy and C.A.P??" Min Ji asked me.

"C.A.P's grandfather passed away, so he and his family went to Busan... Oh, Jae Hee, this nerdy girl who happens to LOVE C.A.P almost killed Suzy for dating C.A.P... Luckily, she fainted because of blood loss, and she went to jail... C.A.P and Suzy are going smoothly too..." I said.

"Woah... Even if I don't know who the heck is Jae Hee, she sure sounds like an evil nerd..." Min Ji said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"So how is Na Yul??" Min Ji asked me.

"She's alright.. Only thing is, Luhan taught her words that a six year old shouldn't say..." I said.

"Is it a bad word??" Min Ji asked.

"No... Something like... The 'S' word, and the dirty minded stuff..." I said.

"Na Yul is not innocent anymore... It's because of Luhan..." Min Ji said while laughing.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

"Okay Na Yul... Let's see if you know how to make HOT CHOCOLATE!!" I shouted happily.

"Okay oppa... Trust me... This is gonna be easy..." Na Yul confidently said.

Na Yul was trying to make her first hot chocolate. This is her first time.

"Okay oppa... I'm done..." Na Yul said while holding a cup of hot chocolate.

"Can I be the first to try it??" I asked her.

"Sure oppa..." Na Yul said while giving to me her first 'hot chocolate'.

I took a sip.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It burns!!!" I screamed because the hot chocolate was really HOT!!

"Oh my gosh, oppa... I'm so sorry..." Na Yul apologized while hugging me.

"It's okay Na Yul... Next time, please make it more colder... Thanks..." I said.

"I'll just put some ice on the hot chocolate..." Na Yul said and ran to the kitchen.

"Ouch... My tougue hurts..." I said while fanning my tougue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Guys, you know why I put the 'hot chocolate' incident??

Because I burned my tougue too... But it's not hot chocolate, it's HOT VANILLA!!

LOL!!