Chapter 12

Going Gay for You

Min Ji's P.O.V

I was waiting for Jennifer to talk about Chunji. But something is even worse, she is wearing a wig!?

I heard her talking to her friend about Jennifer wearing wigs? So that means she doesn't have hair? No wonder she dyed her hair a lot, it's just a wig... But I wonder what's her original hair colour...

"Why do you still love L.Joe?" Someone said to Jennifer. I quickly stopped what I'm doing and listened.

"He is more attractive this year than before... I dated him because of money, but now, it feels like he changed... But I don't know why he doesn't want to tell me about this boy Chunji..." Jennifer said.

"You are Jennifer Yong... Junhyung of Beast's brother... You know what to do... Stand up to this Chunji person and tell him to get the away from L.Joe... If he doesn't listen to you, just freakin kill him..." That person shouted.

Oh Gosh! My ears hurt!

"You know what... Even though I have cancer, doesn't mean I will be dying alone... Chunji will die along with me... Ehehehe... But first, I will kill him, then I will kill myself, so no one can suspect that I'm the murderer... Hahhaha..." Jennifer laughed like a murderer.

What? Jennifer wants to commit suicide after killing Chunji... Now she is one hell of a crazy woman... Totally mental...

"But how about L.Joe??" The person asked Jennifer.

"Well... All I want is him to love me..." Jennifer said.

"But... How about Lee Joon?? Isn't he your boyfriend?" The person asked again.

"I love him... But I love L.Joe oppa more... After seeing him after 2 years, it's like we're destinied to be together..." Jennifer said.

What? Destinied? You have to be kidding me.

"Well... I have to go now... I have something to do later on... Bye" The person said. Then, I heard nothing.

"Why does life have to be so hard? I know what I did was wrong...  Please Byunghun... Come back to me... Life without you is so complicated and incomplete now... Urrgggh!!" Jennifer shouted, gosh I think my eardrums are gonna bleed.

Somehow, I feel bad... :( I know I shouldn't let her kill Chunji, but I don't her to be hurt too... What am I going to do? 

 

Chunji's P.O.V

Hmmm... Another day of babysitting... Looks like tomorrow, Mr. Lee is coming back from his business trip, and I can't see L.Joe very often. I frowned.

"Cheer up Chunji... I wish I could help you, I wanna meet Sehunnie too..." Luhan tried to cheer me up.

"Sehunnie?" I asked him while I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well... It's a nickname for him... Isn't it cute!?" Luhan squealed.

"Urrrggghhhh..." I said while putting my head on the table, like a sick person.

"Hey... Let's get something to drink..." Luhan said while poking me.

I did not answer and tried to close my eyes.

"I'll treat you this time~" Luhan said cutely.

I hesitated at first but said 'Fine'.

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

Looks like tomorrow, dad is coming back. Urrggghhh... I wanna spend more time with Chunji.

"Come one Byunghun... You can always get him on a date, right?" The tiny angel asked me.

"Yeah... Listen to that angel..." A tiny fairy said.

"Yeah... You guys are right..." I said, thanking them.

"I'm not a guy... I'm angel... I'm a girl... Look, I have wings, and a ring on top of my head... I just call it a ring, because I don't know what is it called..." The angel said cutely with a high-pitched and squeaky tone.

"Yeah... We're almost the same, only thing is, I don't have a ring on top of my head, and I don't come from Heaven... I am from fairyworld..." The fairy said with a smile.

"Awww... You guys are so cute..." I said, pinching their cheeks.

"Ouch! That hurts you know... Well my work here is done.. See you around..." The angel and fairy said.

"Such imagination... Wait, was that real or what?" I asked myself, in shock.

Then, someone called.

"Any news from her yet?" I asked Min Ji.

"Jennifer... Wants to... Kill Chunji... And... Then... Kill Herself..." Min Ji said while shivering.

"What? Really? Oh my gosh... Kill him and then herself? She must be crazy!" I shouted angrily.

"She says that all she wants is you to love her back..." Min Ji said.

"Love her back? That's impossible... She doesn't love me... She just, wants my money..." I said.

"No... She was litterally talking to herself at the end..." Min Ji said.

"What end?? What do you mean??" I asked her, confusesd.

"She... She was talking to her friend... And then, when her friend left, she said life is so complicated and incomplete without you..." Min Ji said, breathing hardly.

"So you're saying that she loves me?" I asked her.

"Don't fall into her trap Byunghun!! She will kill Chunji..." Min Ji tried to shake off my thoughts.

"I'll be right back..." I said.

"No Byunghun!! She might cheat on you!!" That was the last sentence I heard from her and quickly disconnected the line.

So now, she loves me?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Please L.Joe, don't fall into Jennifer's trap!!!!! D: 

Listen to Min Ji, please!!!! DON'T LET HER KILL CHUNJI!!!