Chapter 34

Going Gay for You

Chunji's P.O.V

My mouth hanged wide open.

"A-ah..." I was so speechless, my mouth stayed wide open, not moving an inch.

"Ehehe... I'm sorry... You know what? Forget what I said..." Hyuna said.

"O-okay..." I awkwardly said and was about to walk away.

"Wait! You know what? Don't just wait for Byunghun to confess to you... Just make your move already..." Hyuna cheered.

"Thank you noona... You'll always be there for me..." I said and hugged her.

"I hope so..." Hyuna sadly whispered.

"Bye noona... Thanks for helping!" I said and waved.

Hyuna gave me a faint smile and waved back.

(A/N: Poor Hyuna... :( She's a good character, but she has to be sad... But still happy for Chunji...)

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

I hope my plan will work... PLEASE PLEASE LET IT WORK!!

Sehun, Min Ji and Luhan are helping me... :)

Min Ji taught me to sing, since she is already a singer. Sehun helped me to call his mother for flowers and his father is willing to teach me how to cook. (A/N: I forgot to mention that Sehun's mother owns a florist shop and Sehun's father is a chef.)

Luhan helped me to convince Chunji to come to my house.

"Please let it work..." I prayed and sighed.

I prepared Chunji's favourite dish and stuff. He also loves flowers, especially tulips.

Luhan said he will text me if he's out in the frontyard.

I hope no one will ruin this moment.

Oh yeah, you must be wondering, where is Na Yul??

She is in her room. She said she doesn't want to ruin OUR moment.

(A/N: Such an adorable sister!!!!!!!!!)

My legs were shaking, my arms were shivering, my head was panicking, my heart was beating 1000000000 times faster than an average human being.

Then, I received a text. I quickly grabbed it in less than second and read the person's phone number.

"Aisshhh... It's not Luhan..." I said in disappointment and ruffled my hair.

But, instead, it's C.A.P.

From: C.A.P

To: L.Joe

-DUDE!!! EMERGENCY!!! I just passed by the Capital Mall and saw Chunji in a car accident!!!!!!!!!!! The hospital truck is sending him to Seoul Hospital!!!! HURRY!!!!

My heart stopped beating. My eyes was so big, that it might pop out.

I grabbed my keys and rode on my motorcycle and rush off.

My tears couldn't stop from falling, but I managed to wipe my tears off while riding my motorcycle.

"This cannot be happening..." I mumbled to myself and sped faster.

 

I slammed the door open and went to the desk.

"Lee Chan Hee..." I quickly said.

"Room... 414..." The nurse said.

Without wasting a second, I rushed to room 414.

Then, a doctor came out of the room.

I was about to open the door.

"Stop... You can't go in there... They're still operating him... Please take a sit..." The doctor said.

I nodded obediently.

I called Luhan.

"I called Chunji, but he didn't-"

"Chunji is in Seoul hospital now..."

"What is he doing there??"

"He.... He was in a c-car a-acci-" Luhan disconnected the line.

I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I was so depressed, sad, hurt and... 

"Tell me what happened!!" Luhan shouted, with anger.

"He was involved in a car accident... I didn't know what happened, C.A.P suddenly messaged me that he just passed by Capital Mall and saw Chunji in an accident..." I said and lowered my head.

"This CANNOT BE HAPPENING! My one and only best friend is lying on that bed... He might die or something... We must do something..." Luhan panicked.

"We have to wait for the doctor for the results... We can't go in there..." I said, tears flowing.

Luhan tried to blink his tears, but failed.

Then, Min Ji, Hyuna and Sehun arrived.

They were panting and gasping for air.

"Is this really happening??" Min Ji asked, worriedly.

I nodded, sadness was written all over my face.

Hyuna started crying. 

I went to Hyuna.

"I know it's so difficult..." I said to her.

Hyuna still cannot stop crying.

"It's a-all m-my f-fault..." Hyuna sobbed and sobbed.

"It's not your fault Hyuna..." I said, trying to comfort her.

"H-he v-visted e-earlier t-t-today... I a-accid-dentally c-confessed t-to h-him..." Hyuna said. She can't say the words properly, because she was crying, and lack of air.

"Breathe in... Breathe out... Breathe in-"

"Here are the results..." The doctor suddenly said.

"Chan Hee was severely injured... We fixed his bruises and everything, but... He is lack of blood... I need someone to donate him... Blood type B..." The doctor said.

"Damn!! I'm A..." I cursed angrily.

"I'm a B!" Hyuna said. (A/N: She's actually 'O', but just pretend she is...)

"Alright... Please head this way..." The doctor said to Hyuna.

She went with the doctor.

"I wish I was a 'B'..." I said.

"Well... We'll just have to wait..." Luhan said.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I was so happy to get Hyuna's encouragement to get L.Joe back.

I didn't know there was a truck and suddenly, everything went black.

 

I thought I died, I thought I saw an Angel, but then, something hit me. A headache!!?

I woke up, in a unfamiliar room. Is this heaven??

"CHUNJI!!!!" Someone shouted.

I turned around.

"L-L.Joe??" I said, blurly.

My vision wasn't THAT clear yet, but still can see L.Joe's bright blonde hair.

"Chunji!" L.Joe happily shouted and hugged me.

"Where am I?? What happened??" I asked.

"You're in the hospital, and you were.... In an accident..." Luhan said.

"I'm alive??" I asked myself.

"Of course you are..." Luhan said.

"I'm glad you're okay Chunji..." Min Ji said with a smile.

I smiled back, with a weak smile.

"Funny... We were here for over 4 hours and Hyuna isn't here yet..." Sehun said.

"Yeah..." L.Joe said.

Then, the doctor barged in.

"I have bad news... Chan Hee was really out of blood, but Kim Hyuna donated all of it... She... She died a 20 minutes ago..." The doctor said, with sad expression.

"I'm so sorry for not saving her... We can't do it... Her heart wasn't beating... But her blood was all transfered to Chan Hee's body... I'm sorry for your loss..." The doctor continued.

Min Ji fell down on the floor, crying hard.

"This can't be happening!!" I shouted with tears.

L.Joe's head was lowered, his bangs blocked his face.

Sehun blinked the tears, while Luhan, he was sitting in the corner of the room, closing his eyes, letting his tears fall.

 

Then, the doctor came back again. 

"Hyuna wrote a letter to... Chan Hee, L.Joe? and Min Ji... Please read it..." The doctor said to us.

He gave us the letter.

Dear Chunji,

Chunji Chunji Chunji... I don't really know how to start a letter, but... I'm probably gone when you read this letter... Anyways, I loved you for a very long time... You are truly special to me... I cried everyday when I was in Daegu... I couldn't contact you... But when I finally met you, my life is finally back in place... You don't know how happy I am right now... :) I might be dead, but I wanna see you and L.Joe together, happy and safe... Please don't cry over me, it's not worth your time... I am willing to give up to let you live again... It's all worth it to see you happy... :)

If ever my parents are finding me in Seoul, just tell them I'm not in Seoul... Don't worry about me... I will be watching you from above in the heavens... Please keep this note, don't ever lose it... Thank you for entering my life and thanks for being such an awesome friend... You inspired me in many ways I couldn't even name them... Please, please don't lose L.Joe... He is a very special person to you... :) Good bye for now, Chunji... 

I will miss you very very very very very very very much...

Love,

Hyuna (Your childhood best friend and noona) 

PS: If L.Joe hurts you, I will haunt him in his dreams... :P Bye...

I cried as I read the letter.

Noona saved me. I couldn't stop crying.

I hope Noona will rest in peace in heaven...

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

L.Joe's letter from Hyuna.

Dear L.Joe,

I know we only met once, but still, you are special to the person I love, so I consider you as one of my good friends.. :) Anyways, I'm probably dead when you're reading this... 

I know you are a very strong, brave and a good person... Please take good care of Chunji... I don't want Chunji or you to be hurt... I want you two to be together for life and death... Don't lose Chunji, he is the only one that can make you angry but still happy... :) If you hurt him, I will haunt you in your dreams, so don't try to hurt him... I will be watching from above the sky. DON'T EVER HOLD HANDS WITH OTHER GIRLS AND EVEN GUYS, except for Chunji, your sister and your dad...

You must be wondering why I know your sister and dad, because Min Ji told me EVERYTHING... *smirks*, okay well not everything... Anyways, I am happy for you and Chunji... Stay together...

CHUNJOE FTW!!! (I made up the couple name... You like it :P)

Love,

Hyuna 

Thank you so much Hyuna... I will never forget you... Rest in peace Hyuna... 

 

Min Ji's P.O.V

Min Ji's letter from Hyuna.

Dear Min Ji,

MIN JI!!! I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! D: I will never forget you, ever!!! Please don't cry over me... I am not worthy of your tears *acts dramatically*... Don't you think it's weird that I'm joking and I'm gonna die?? My wish came true, Die happily... :) Anyways, you are a VERY special friend to me... I love you as my little dongsaeng... Don't go of running to any guys except for Taemin...

Taemin... He doesn't love any girls, but you... His parents forced him into an arranged marriage and I found out all about it... Please, don't give up and lose hope... Take your Taemin away from that 'b*tch'... She isn't worth being Taemin's soulmate or bride or girlfriend... He loves you, but he is so afraid... You know Taeminnie is a shy boy right?? SHY SHY SHY BOY, OH OH OH MY BOY!! :) Get him before that idiotic person takes him away from you...

Bye for now Min Ji... I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! :)

I will be watching you from above, and Taemin... 

TaeJi FTW!! (Taemin and Min Ji forever together...)

Love,

Hyuna (Your pretty awesome best friend)

I will miss you so much Hyuna!!! I will win Taemin back!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Dang!! I'm crying right now... :'(

L.Joe's plan was OFF, but still going to plan another one.

I am truly sorry for making Hyuna die... :(