Chapter 18

Going Gay for You

Min Ji's P.O.V

I finally woke up with a really awful smell.

"Oh God, what is that?" I asked and quickly covered my nose and mouth with my hand.

"Oh... You're awake... What a surprise..."Jennifer said, sarcastically.

"What the heck am I doing here?? Get me out of here!" I shouted, realizing where I was after being knocked out with a FRYING PAN.

"Look... I will let you out, after I settle these 2 boys over here..." Jennifer said, pointing at Chunji and L.Joe.

"I am going to tell manager oppa that you have been a naughty girl..." I said, full of hatred with my eyes.

"So what? Little baby misses her manager oppa?? Aww... Such a baby!" Jennifer was acting like a baby, then she became serious.

"Well... When are you going to release Chunji and L.Joe?" I asked her, more like shouting at her.

"I'm not going to release them.. I'm not done with them..." Jennifer said.

Jennifer walked towards the boys who have duct tape on their mouths.

"Seriously Jennifer... You're such an immature brat! Killing somebody isn't going to work Jennifer!! I'm sure you know that!" I shouted angrily at her.

"What? You like one of them?" Jennifer said, eyeing at me.

"Seriously Jennifer!! LET THEM GO!! You know what I can do to you..." I said, furiously.

WHERE THE HECK IS LUHAN AND SEHUN!!??

"Guards!" Jennifer called out to her guards. One of the guards slapped me.

"You dare to that!?" I shouted at one of the bodyguards.

"Shut up..." One of the bodyguards mumbled at me.

"Mean..." I whispered to myself.

Then, Jennifer pulled out the duct tape from their mouths.

"Ow! That hurts..." L.Joe shouted.

"You should be careful, honey..." Jennifer seductively said.

"Okay... Why are you kidnapping me?" L.Joe asked Jennifer. I'm sure L.Joe knows the reason, he just wanna act DUMB.

"Listen to this... There's the three of you here right besides my guards?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah... Is this a Math test??" L.Joe said, impatiently.

"Please be patient darling... Only 2 of you will come out of this room, alive..." Jennifer said with a smirk while holding a knife.

Chunji gulped.

"Jennifer!! Are you crazy!?" L.Joe shouted, panicly.

"Yes... Crazy over you..." Jennifer sent a wink to L.Joe, which made him wanna puke.

"Jennifer... You don't wanna go to prison, do you?" I asked her, giving her my scariest glare.

"I know none of you wanna be killed, or see someone killed..." Jennifer said.

"Then?" L.Joe asked her.

"Well... Here is a deal L.Joe... If you want your little Chunji to survive, you will have to date me... If you don't agree with the deal, looks like someone is gonna be my prey..." Jennifer said.

"Dude!! If you want to live safely and happily ever after, GET OUT OF OUR LIVES!!" L.Joe shouted.

"So you don't agree to the deal?" Jennifer asked L.Joe.

"Ummm... Let me think about it..." L.Joe was thinking so hard.

5 minutes passed.

"Where the heck is Sehun and Luhan?" I whispered to myself.

"Are you gonna agree to the deal or not!!??" Jennifer impatiently shouted the whole room.

"Why not, I don't date you and Chunji will still be alive... What do you say?" L.Joe, being the most 'NOT SERIOUS ONE' said.

"Oh my gosh darling... How am I going to have your kids now? Probably they're going to end up like you, being NOT SERIOUS all the time..." Jennifer said while shaking her head.

"When did I say I'm going to have kids with you??" L.Joe said to Jennifer.

"AAHAHA!" I laughed so hard.

"Shut up!" One of the bodyguards punched my shoulder.

"Do you wanna die in hell!?" I shouted at one of the bodyguards.

He finally became quiet and hid his face.

Then, a few seconds later, someone knocked the door.

"Who could that be now!?" Jennifer shouted.

"Ummm... Excuse me... I left my phone inside the drawer... Can I come in?" Someone with a girly tone said.

Sounds like Luhan.

"You, go find his phone..." Jennifer pointed at one of the bodyguards.

"But mam.... No one is allowed to touch my phone..." Luhan said, with a girly tone.

"Guards, block Chunji, L.Joe and Min Ji!" Jennifer shouted.

*Bingo... Finally found them...* Luhan thought with a satisfied smile.

"You better not make any sounds, or you three are dead!" Jennifer said while eyeing at me, Chunji and L.Joe.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Luhan wearing a ladies dress and HE was holding a mop, while Sehun was the male janitor, wearing a FAKE mustache and wearing one of the MALE janitor's costume.

"Sorry mam..." Luhan said with a higher pitched tone. I giggled a little.

Luhan opened the drawer. "Oh my gosh... I thought it was here..." Luhan said.

"Let's go over there..." Sehun said while pointing at my side. 

"Oh no!! You can't go there... There are... umm snakes... in that area... Ehehhe..." Jennifer lied, nervously.

"Mam... I don't remember any snakes in that area..." Sehun pointed out.

"I brought them here... To, train them..." Jennifer said, with nervous smile.

"Worse lie ever..." I whispered to myself, shaking my head.

"Mam.. You're not allowed to bring any pets here, at the mall..." One of the cops, just appeared from nowhere.

"Oh... Umm... Cops... Oh great..." Jennifer whispered to herself, while sweat was formed everywhere in her body.

"Move!" One of the cops said to the bodyguards.

The bodyguards were scared, so they moved revealing us.

"Mam! Who are these people??" One of the cops asked Jennifer.

"We are doing a play with snakes..." Jennifer lied again. When will she admit.

"Excuse me... What are you actually doing here??" One of the cops asked us.

"She kidnapped us because of a reason..." I said confidently.

"Why?" One of the cops asked again.

"Coz she tried to kill one of us... She is a physcho..." I whispered the last sentence to the cops.

"Well young lady... They said they were kidnapped by you..." One of the cops said to Jennifer while smirking.

"But cops... Those two are gay!!" Jennifer pointed at Chunji and L.Joe.

"I don't think it's wrong being gay or biual..." One of the cops said and took out his handcuff.

"Please don't arrest me!! I'm innocent... I have cancer!" Jennifer shouted.

"You're arrested for kidnapping young teenagers and bringing snakes into this building..." One of the cops said and grabbed her out of the room.

"That was a lie!! Help me!!" Jennifer shouted.

After a few seconds, she was gone. Probably going to prison.

"Here let me help you..." One of the cops said and cut the ropes.

"Thanks..." I bowed and smiled.

"I'm Matt.." Matt introduced himself. (HE IS SO HOT AND YOUNG)

"I'm Min Ji..." I said with a smile.

"Hey I just met you... This is crazy... Here's my number... So call me maybe?" Matt asked me. He was definitely imitating Carly Rae Jepsen. Then, he gave me a piece of paper, with his number I guess.

I stared at him.

"Oh My God, that's my favourite song..." I said to him with wide eyes.

Matt smirked and went out of the room.

Wait? I'm still true to Taemin... But Matt is way hotter... Wait, what if he is an ahjusshi?? Urrggghhh... 

"Ooh~ Matt was flirting with you..." Chunji teased me.

"Stop it.." I slapped his shoulder.

"Hey... You're okay with Min Ji now?" L.Joe asked Chunji.

"Yeah... I used to be jealous of Min Ji... But now, I think she is interested in some other men..." Chunji said to L.Joe. Chunji and L.Joe saw me drooling.

"Okay... His hotness is all over me..." I said dreamily.

"I thought you would stay faithful to Taemin..." L.Joe said to me.

"Wait Taemin?? You have a crush on Taemin??" Sehun suddenly said.

"Yeah ,why?" I asked him.

"Since you left SM High School, he... He found himself a girlfriend..." Sehun said with a frown.

"What?? Why didn't he tell me??" I asked Sehun.

"He doesn't what you to find out, I guess... And he probably wants to get over you..." Sehun said while rubbing his neck.

"B-but... Awww..." I said while frowning.

"Don't worry... You still have Matt..." L.Joe patted my shoulder.

"Okay!" I finally brightened up with a smile.

Then, we all turned our attention to Luhan.

"What?" Luhan asked us.

Then, Luhan realized he was wearing a FEMALE maid's uniform.

"Don't worry Luhannie... You look extremely y in that uniform..." Sehun said with a smirk.

"Oh gosh..." All of us groaned, except for the HunHan couple.

 

I arrived at Pledis Entertainment building.

Then, manager oppa approached to me.

"Is it true that Jennifer is arrested??" Manager asked me.

I nodded slowly.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"The police called... He said there was a tall, slim girl with long wavy black hair and big bambi eyes, very pretty and has marine blue nail polish..." Manager said.

"Oh... Yeah it's me... Who said it about me??" I asked manager.

"M-Ma... Umm..." Manager was thinking.

"Matt?" I asked him.

"Yeah... Wait, you know him??" Manager asked me.

"We had a small conversation..." I said while blushing.

"Alright.. Take a shower, we're going out to eat dinner.." Manager said.

I nodded and quickly ran upstairs.

Then, my trainees asked me. "Jennifer is arrested?"

"Yes..." I said.

They were silent for a bit.

"WOOOOO!!! Yes!!!" All of them jumped up and down.

"You all hate her too?" I asked them.

"Heck yeah! She treats us like bull man!" Riko cheered.

"Yeah... She even used up all of my make up, without asking me permisison!" Saem pouted.

"Don't worry... We'll buy you a new one!" I said with a smile.

"Really??" Saem asked. Her eyes twinkled.

I nodded and hugged her. All of us did a group hug.

"I'm just so glad Jennifer will be out of our lives forever..." Di said and joined the group hug.
 

Jennifer's P.O.V

"ORANGE!!?? I hate this colour!!" I shouted angrily, looking at the orange prison uniform.

"So what? Like you have a choice?" One of the cops said.

"Urrrgghhh..." I said while sitting down on my chair.

Then, a rat fell on me.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I shouted and quickly stood up.

"Shut up woman!!" The prisoner next door shouted.

"I hate hate hate this life!!" I said angrily and banged the bar with my hand.

"Ahh... It hurts..." I whispered to myself while I rubbed my bruised and injured hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Haha! Jennifer!!! LOL!!! :D Poor Jennifer... :P

Sehun was the funniest!! 'Don't worry Luhannie... You look extremely y in that uniform..."

SEHUN IS SOO FUNNY!!!