Chapter 3

Going Gay for You

L.Joe's P.O.V

"So hyung... What are we gonna do now??" Sehun asked me.

"Wanna go downstairs??" I asked him.

"Why?? I feel shy..." Sehun said while covering his face.

"Well... I'm sure one day you're gonna confess..." I said to him.

"I don't even know about him yet... He seems sooo attractive and also innocent..." Sehun said while hugging my pillow.

"Why not we get to know them better?? Like on a date or somethin??" I asked Sehun.

"People might think we're dating... Like ya know, boy to boy??" Sehun said.

"Somewhere private then..." I suggested.

"But I don't wanna date him first.. I don't even dare to talk to him..." Sehun confessed.

"I thought you always say 'I'm born with bravery'??" I said.

"That's my weakness..." Sehun confessed.

"Luhan is your weakness??" I asked him.

He nodded shyly and blushed a little.

"It's weird we're attracted to guys..." I said while folding my arms.

"Why not you confess??" Sehun asked.

"I'm scared he might reject me... Or worse... Not like what Jennifer did..." I said while tears rolled down to my cheek.

"Please don't cry... She was in the past, the past is the past... Now we're focusing about the present and future L.Joe..." Sehun said trying to calm myself down.

"I hate her so much!!" I screamed.

"So you're plan is, to not confess to him??" Sehun asked.

"I don't know if I should forget about him..." I said.

"Why?? He might be different from... You know who..." Sehun said, gulping down his saliva.

"MIGHT... Maybe I should like, get over him??" I asked, feeling guilty, because I only liked him for a day.

"I don't really know... Well... We'll wait and see..." Sehun said and sighed.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

When I saw my crush and his friend came down. I acted naturally.

In the inside, I was so happy.

I am now smiling like an idiot.

When I looked at L.Joe, he seems very... I don't know... Sad?

"Oppa... Why the grumpy face??" Na Yul asked L.Joe.

"Ummm... Maybe because I miss mom already..." L.Joe lied, he was actually sad about Jennifer and also, Chunji.

Huh?? His mom?? Did the mom left them or something??

"Oh... Me too oppa... I wish she was here with us..." Na Yul said with a sad pout.

"I'll go out with Sehun for a while... You'll stay with them alright?? Behave..." L.Joe said to his sister and Na Yul nodded.

When they left, I quickly went to Na Yul.

"Na Yul-ah... What happened to your umma??" I asked Na Yul.

"Well.. It was when I was about 4 years old... " Na Yul said.

 

FLASHBACK

"Umma... Where are you going??" Na Yul asked umma.

"I have a crime scene to solve... Mommy will be back soon... Okay?" Umma said to Na Yul.

"Alright umma... Be safe... Catch those bad guys!! Fighting!!" Na Yul cheered.

"Thank you sweetheart... Tell Byunghun that I will not be home to take care of you... Ask him to take care of you, alright Lee Na Yul??" Umma said to Na Yul.

"Alright..." Na Yul said and nodded cutely.

Mrs. Lee (Na Yul and L.Joe's mom) was in the van with her team mates.

"Okay guys... When I count to three, you guys get out of the van as fast you can... Okay??" Mrs. Lee said to her team mates.

"Yes..." All of them chorused.

"1... 2... 3!" All of them jumped out of the van and pointed their gun to the house.

"Ehh?? No one's home... Let's check... Agent Tiffany and Hoya... Go to the backyard and check... Agent Myungsoo and Yoona, go up to the rooftop to check... I will handle the main entrance... Go!" I said to all of them. Without hesitation, they ran to their place.

Mrs. Lee used her power to kick the door open.

"Anyone here!? I know someone is here!" I shouted in the empty house.

"If you don't come out, I will-" Someone covered from behind and used the knife and stabbed her from the back.

"Haha... No one messes with me!" The masked man said to Mrs. Lee.

"This is revenge..." The masked man said again before putting poison into .

Mrs. Lee coughed out blood and said.

"Y-you... Will... Go... To... H-hell" Mrs. Lee said unconciously and died.

The masked man smirked and escaped quick.

"Agent Yoona! There!" Myungsoo pointed at the masked man.

"Let's go!" Yoona said and both of them quickly jumped down and tried to catch the man.

Yoona took out her gun and pointed at the masked man.

BOOM!!

The masked man fell down and lied there, dead. 

Myungsoo rushed over to the masked man while Yoona went into the house.

Yoona was so shocked to look at Mrs. Lee's body, lying there on the ground, with blood everywhere.

"Agent Hoya and Tiffany... Call the ambulance now! And come into the house!" Yoona said in the walky-talky.

Hoya and Tiffany rushed to the frontyard and Hoya quickly dialled the ambulance's number.

"Agent Tiffany!!" Yoona shouted at Tiffany.

Tiffany saw Mrs. Lee's body and she was so shocked.

"Rest in peace Lee Jung Hae..." Tiffany and Yoona said with tears.

"What happened over here??" Myungsoo and Hoya came in the house.

Myungsoo and Hoya saw Mrs. Lee's dead body and begin to tear up.

 

The next day...

"Where is umma, oppa??" Na Yul asked L.Joe.

"Maybe she had to stay overnight at her company's place..." L.Joe said.

Then, the phone rang.

"Excuse me, are you the Lee family?? Anyone related to Lee Jung Hae??" A woman asked.

"Yes yes.. Why?" L.Joe asked worriedly.

"Lee Jung Hae is now at the hospital. You must come to Seoul hospital now! We'll explain everything later..." The woman shouted at the phone.

"Oh my gosh dad!! Go to Seoul Hospital now!!" L.Joe worriedly shouted.

"Why Byunghun??" Dad asked.

"Just hurry!! Mom is in the hospital!!" L.Joe shouted like there's no tomorrow.

His dad quickly started the engine and rushed to the hospital, with L.Joe and Na Yul.

"What happened!!??" Dad and Na Yul screamed.

"When we reach the hospital, they'll tell us!" L.Joe shouted while sweat was forming on everyone's forhead.

 

At the hospital...

"Lee Jung Hae!" Dad shouted at the counter.

"Room 61.." The woman from the counter said.

3 of them ran quickly to room 61.

When they went in, they saw the bed was covered in white sheets.

All of us were in tears.

"Are you the husband of Lee Jung Hae??" The doctor asked.

Dad nodded.

"We're sorry that she didn't make it... She was killed and poison at the same time. One of her members said that a masked man has killed her last night... Once again, I'm sorry... We couldn't save her, it's too late..." The doctor said with sadness in his eyes.

All of us cried even more.

"UMMA!! You didn't even say goodbye to me!! Please don't leave me umma!! UMMA!!!" Na Yul screamed as tears were crazily running down from her eyes.

"Umma..." L.Joe said while he took out the white sheets and held her hand.

"I will miss you umma... Please be happy in heaven... We will love you and remember you forever..." L.Joe said and closed his eyes, letting his tears drop.

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I feel so horrible for writing this... I didn't want their mom to die, but I need to make the story more interesting.

BTW, their mom was the top secret agent, she was working with NSIC Company as an agent.

I put HoFany and MyungYoon couple... SNSD AND INFINITE!! :D

Please don't be upset about L.Joe.. :( 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3333