Chapter 36

Going Gay for You

L.Joe's P.O.V

"So you guys are together huh huh??" Luhan teasingly asked Chunji and I.

Both of us blushed madly.

"I think we got the answer..." Sehun said with pointing at our red faces.

"Wah... My best friend is all grown up..." Luhan dramatically said while wiping his imaginary tear.

Then, someone knocked the door.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Appa... Ms. Taeyeon... What are you guys doing here??" I asked them, my eyes widened in shock.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you that I came back from my business trip..." My dad apologized.

Ms. Taeyeon smiled at me.

"O-okay... Hello Ms. Taeyeon..." I greeted Ms. Taeyeon.

"Hello Byunghun..." Ms. Taeyeon gave me a smile.

"I invited her for dinner... And also, we have news to tell you..." My dad said.

I nodded.

They went in and both of them just disappeared.

"Ummm... Guys... Don't you think this is a little to obvious??" Luhan asked.

"What??" Sehun asked.

"Your dad... and Ms. Taeyeon... Together??" Luhan said.

"That's what I'm thinking..." I said.

 

"So Byunghun... How are we going to tell your dad that we're together now??" Chunji asked me.

"I don't know... I don't think I have a good feeling about this..." I said.

"I'm also worried my parents won't approve us being together..." Chunji said while pouting.

I grabbed his face to face me, our eyes locked.

"Look... I'll try my best to convince to my dad that we are deeply in love with each other and we're not gonna give up..." I said, and I meant it.

"But-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I pressed my lips againsts his.

 

Dinner...

We were all in the dining table. I invited Sehun, Luhan and Chunji to eat dinner with us.

"Appa... These are my good friends... Sehun, I think you know him already... Luhan and Chunji..." I said.

"Hello boys... I'm Byunghun's father, and this is Ms. Taeyeon..." Appa said.

I smiled as they introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo... I'm Kim Taeyeon..." Ms. Taeyeon bowed to us.

"Byunghun... Remember I said I'm going to tell you something, right??" Appa asked me.

I nodded.

"Taeyeon and I, are getting married..." Appa finally said.

"Congratulations appa!!" I said while hugging my dad.

"I'm so happy that you could approve us Byunghun..." My dad said.

"Appa... Is Ms. Taeyeon the one who is teaching Byunghun oppa??" Na Yul innocently asked dad.

Appa nodded and Na Yul smiled.

"I'm happy that it's Ms. Taeyeon that you're gonna marry..." I said while sending a smile to Ms. Taeyeon.

Ms. Taeyeon's eyes teared up and immediately hugged me.

"Thank you so much for accepting me as a mother Byunghun-ah... I'm so glad to be part of your family..." Ms. Taeyeon said while tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"I hope that I will be a good mother to you and Na Yul... And also, to your dad..." Ms. Taeyeon said with a happy smile.

Na Yul hugged Ms. Taeyeon's leg.

"Hehe... Don't call me Ms. Taeyeon then... Just call me umma..." Ms. Taeyeon said happily.

"Okay umma..." I said with a smile.

I haven't said 'umma' for so long.

I missed my real biological mother, but Taeyeon umma is good too.

I'm glad to have her in our family.

After the dramatic family moments, it's my turn to tell them something.

"Umma.. Appa... Na Yul... I have something to tell you guys..." I said to them, with hope in my eyes.

"Appa... You said if I'm happy, you're happy right??" I asked my dad.

"Yes..." Appa nodded.

"Umm... I know this might be shocking and unexpected but... I am in a relationship with... C-Chunj-ji..." I was so worried, I didn't move an inch or open my mouth after that.

"Wait... That means you're not dating a girl??" Appa asked me.

I nodded, frozen on the spot.

"Ummm... Even if it's shocking, I approve..." Appa said.

My eyes widened, in happiness.

"Really appa??" I asked him.

Appa nodded.

"I don't mind him at all Byunghun... He seems very nice..." Taeyeon said with a smile.

"I don't really care if you're homo, bi or whatever... I'm not againsts LGBT..." My dad said with a smile.

"Thank you so much dad!!" I screamed with happiness.

"Thank you so much Mr. Lee and Mrs. Taeyeon..." Chunji said with a smile and shook both of their hands.

My dad and Taeyeon hugged Chunji.

"I'm gonna have a SON-IN-LAW!!" Taeyeon screamed with a smile.

All of us giggled in her dorkyness.

"Well, the only thing is... What if Chunji's parents don't approve us??" I asked my parents-who-are-still-enganged.

"Well... I hope you guys will figure something out... But if they don't, I'll try to convince them then..." Appa said.

"Thanks for your help appa..." I said while hugging my dad.

 

At night, somewhere in the park...

Chunji and I held hands together. Both of us have smiles on our faces.

Then, I grabbed his face and face it to me.

"I promise you... I will never EVER let you go... I will protect you with the rest of my life and I will never love anyone but you..." I said and kissed him passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Next chapter will be the last chapter of this story!! D:

Please do look up to my new story that will be released on 16th Nov 2012, CHANGJO's birthday!!