Chapter 20

Going Gay for You

L.Joe's P.O.V

"OMG!! TVXQ hyungs are having their comeback!!" Chunji suddenly squealed in front of the TV, we're currently watching Music Core.

Somehow, I felt jealous. I frowned a bit.

"What's wrong? Don't you like TVXQ?" Chunji asked me.

"Ummm... I just think they're okay, in my opinion..." I half-lied. I am okay with TVXQ, but that's not really the reason why.

Chunji nodded and watched TVXQ's 'CATCH ME' performance.

After a few minutes, 100% was on.

"Oh! It's Andy's hyung's band! Better see their performance.." I said and watched the performance.

Chunji was next to me, watching it too.

After watching television, I cooked dinner with Chunji.

"They are really good... They're 100% talented..." Chunji said.

"Woah... Don't tell me you're gonna fall in love with them..." I said, jokingly but also serious.

"NO... I just said they're talented... Pshh..." Chunji said sarcastically and continued cutting vegetables.

It was awfully quiet.

Then, Chunji spoke up.

"May I know how you met Jennifer and how you guys... started the relationship?" Chunji nervously asked.

"Well..." I said.

FLASHBACK

I was in the US. I went to the US when I was 12 years old and studied there. I live with my parents. 

I met some friends there in the US, since I studied a bit of English in Korea.

They were all friendly and helpful.

When I turned 13...

I was walking around the streets in California. I looked around the place, full of people, not crowded, some people were walking their pets. Some were just sitting outside of a coffee shop, drinking coffee and reading some local newspaper.

Something caught my eye. Wait, it's not a 'something' but 'someone'. A girl who had flawless brown hair, her hair was curly. She was wearing something like this:

Women-s-Raccoon-hoody-Coat-Lady-Long-Jac

Even though her outfit was simple, she wore it stunningly.

I walked up to her, hoping she would introduce herself. 

I poked her shoulder, she turned around. She looks like an Asian.

"Hi... My name is Lee Byunghun.. Nice to meet you..." I introduced myself to her in English with a smile.

Then, she smiled back.

"Hi... My name is Jennifer... I'm 12 years old..." The 12 year old Jennifer introduced herself.

She seem so innocent, pure and so beautiful.

"Umm... Where are you from?" I asked her, trying to keep the conversation NOT awkward, in English.

"I'm half Korean-American... My dad is from America while my mom is from Korea..." Jennifer spoke cutely, in English.

"Oh... Me too... But I'm not an American... I'm from Korea... Do you know how to speak Korean?" I asked her, in English.

"Yes... Not so fluent, but I can manage..." Jennifer said in English.

I nodded my head.

"Are you going anywhere?" I asked her, in Korean now.

"No... I'm taking a walk around this area... I do this everyday..." Jennifer replied in Korean.

"Would you like to go to the playground with me?" I asked her, excitedly.

"Umm... Sure... I got nothing to do anyways..." Jennifer said with a smile and followed me to the playground.

We were not kids, but all we can do was play with the swing.

Both of us sat down on a swing.

"Tell me about your family..." I said to her.

Then, our day continued. We had smiles in each other's faces.

"Bye Jennifer... Hope to meet you here tomorrow..." I said while waving.

"Yeah me too... Bye Byunghun..." Jennifer said and went back home.

 

After I turned 17 years old...

I finally turned 17!! Now, I am best friends with Jennifer. I'm so glad! Na Yul is my little sister... She is just 4 years old!

"Byunghun... I have something to tell you..." My dad said. His facial expression wasn't a happy one.

"What is it dad?" I asked him.

"We will be moving out of here... My business is not going well... Someone can help me and my business in Korea... So... We will be moving to Korea..." My dad said, with a frown.

"What!?" I was so shocked. 

What about my friends in school? What about the neighbours that we made friends with? But most importantly, what about Jennifer?

"We will be moving next Friday, which will be about 5 days from now..." My mom said.

"I have to be in my room..." I said and ran to my room and locked it.

 

The next day...

Jennifer and I were walking in the park, hand in hand.

"Well... I have something I wanna tell you..." I said to her.

"What is it?" Jennifer asked.

"Umm... Good news or bad news??" I asked her.

"Umm.. Let's go with the good news first..." Jennifer said.

"Jennifer... Remember when I first met you?" I asked her.

"Yeah... That was one of the best days of my life... Because of you, we wouldn't be friends like this..." Jennifer said happily while hugging me.

I felt so relaxed and comfortable when she hugs me.

"That day, when I lay my eyes on you, I knew you were the right one..." I said with a smile, my heart was beating so fast!

"What do you mean 'I'm the right one'?" Jennifer innocently asked.

"I love you Jennifer..." I whispered into her ear.

Jennifer eyes widened. 

I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her.

"Oh my gosh! I have the same exact feeling too!" Jennifer squealed with happiness.

"So that means... Will you be my girlfriend??" I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

"Thousand times yes!!" Jennifer squealed and hugged me.

Now this is my best day ever.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Until she broke my heart..." I said. I wasn't sad, coz I was completely over her.

"You don't deserve her... And you don't deserve to be heartbrokened..." Chunji said while patting my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

L.Joe and Jennifer's past... :3