Chapter 32

Going Gay for You

L.Joe's P.O.V

After I said my name to Hyuna, her eyes widened with fear. 

"Please don't kill me!! I know you know I like Chun-" Hyuna shouted while closing her eyes.

"It's okay..." I said while giggling a bit.

Hyuna opened her right eye only.

"Really??" Hyuna asked, gulping down her saliva.

I nodded with a smile.

"Ahaha... Sorry about that... I'm very scared most of the time..." Hyuna shyly smiled.

"So... Umm... Are you okay if I steal Chunji away from you??" I joked.

"I'm totally fine... It's just a little, slight crush anyways..." Hyuna said while her lips form into a line.

"Haha... Don't be scared of me... I heard from Min Ji that you'll let someone you love go..." I said.

Hyuna nodded.

"That's brave of you... For me, I don't know what will I do if he loves somebody else instead of me..." I said.

"I'm sure he likes you a lot, scratch that, LOVES you a lot... I bumped into him a few days ago, and he said he likes this guy... I talked to Min Ji and she said Chunji likes you... So.. yeah..." Hyuna confessed.

"Are you sure you're okay with it??" I asked her, unsurely.

"I'm totally fine... I knew Chunji and I were not meant to be anyways... So... Pick up your tux in 3 days... It'll be ready soon..." Hyuna said, trying to change the subject.

"Alright... I'll pay the bill first..." I said. I kinda pity her though.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

"My great grand uncle's cousin said I can invite a friend to the ball... I WANNA INVITE YOU TO THE BALL!!!" Luhan squealed tat me.

"What?? Bring Sehun along... Or a girl, if you want to make him jealous..." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Noooo!! Sehun said he has to do a project on Friday with his friends!! If you come with me, I'll introduce you to a pretty lady..." Luhan said.

"No... I'm staying faithful to Byunghun..." I said with crossing my arms.

"So what?? It's just dancing and moving..." Luhan said.

"Yeah... But with emotion, passion, holding the waist and urrgghhh... I don't wanna go!" I said.

"Pleaassseeeee... I will repay you with, ummm... 7 plates of chicken rice!!" Luhan said.

I hesitated at first, but gave up. "Fine... You win..." I said while hugging L.Joe's pillow.

"What are you guys talking about?" Na Yul suddenly popped out of nowhere. (A/N: Na Yul was in the bathroom when Chunji and Luhan were talking.)

"Just.. Boy talk..." Luhan said.

"There's such thing as boy talk?? I only heard of girl talk... I never knew boys could gossip..." Na Yul said innocently.

"Now where did you learn that 'gossip' word??" I eyed Na Yul.

"Don't say anything Na Yul!!" Luhan shouted.

"You taught the innocent Na Yul that word didn't you??" I glared at Luhan.

"N-no... Maybe she just, learn it from TV??" Luhan denied.

"Psshhh... Whatever..." I said while rolling my eyes.

Luhan is seriously bad in lying.

"Anyways Luhan... Where am I gonna get tux??" I asked Luhan.

"Borrow it from L.Joe, I don't know... Buy one or rent one... Maybe we can ask my grandpa??" Luhan said.

"Dude... I got even a better idea... I'll ask Hyuna if she can design me one... But I have no idea where to contact her..." I said while pouting.

"Maybe she could be in the Capital Mall??" Luhan asked me.

"What if she's somewhere else??" I asked him.

"I just thought maybe-"

"I know!! Her closest friend, Bora... Maybe she knows her number..." I said and quickly dialed Bora's phone number.

"Let's bring Na Yul along..." Luhan said while holding Na Yul's hand.

 

Hyuna's P.O.V

"Hyuna noona!!" Someone sounds like Chunji shouted.

I turned around.

"Chunji... How did you find me??" I asked him.

Chunji was about to answer.

"Bora..." I answered my OWN question.

"Correct... Anyways, I'm looking for a tux, also Luhan..." I said while pointing at Luhan.

"Nice to meet you, Luhan-sshi..." I greeted Chunji's friend.

"You're pretty..." Luhan dreamily looked at me.

Chunji slapped Luhan's arm.

"Stay faithful to Sehun!" I heard him whispered to Luhan's ear.

"Whose that little girl??" I asked Chunji.

"She is one of my friend's little sis... Say hi Hyuna unnie..." Chunji said to Na Yul.

Na Yul waved shyly and quickly hid behind Chunji's back.

SO CUTE!

"She's scared of me... She must be shy..." I said with a little frown.

"Haha... Yeah... Anyways... The tux??" Chunji asked.

"It's right over there..." I said, pointing into the 'tux section'.

Both of the boys went to the tux section.

I'm actually wondering, Chunji and L.Joe. Tux?? 

I don't get anything.. I'm so confused.

"Noona... Any other tuxes??" Chunji looked at me with his big puppy eyes.

"Awww you're so cute... There's no other tuxes... But I can design you one..." I said.

"Yippie!! For free??" Chunji asked, with hopeful eyes.

"No~" I said sarcastically.

"Owieee..." Chunji said, still acting cute.

"But noona..." Chunji pouted.

"Fine... No one can resist that cute face of yours..." I said while pinching his cheeks.

 

ON FRIDAY

L.Joe's P.O.V

"What?? You can't babysit Na Yul tonight??" I asked Chunji and Luhan.

"Maybe we can ask Min Ji to babysit her..." Chunji said.

"I'll call her then..." I said and dialed Min Ji's phone number.

"Hello?"

"Min Ji!! Can you babysit Na Yul for me?? Tonight?? 6pm??" 

"Luckily I can squeeze in my tight schedule for tonight since I'm not doing anything... Sure then!"

"Great!!" 

"I'll come at 6... Bye~" Min Ji said and disconnected the line.

"Everything is set..." I said to Chunji and Luhan.

 

7pm...

I finally arrived at Seoul's Royal Hotel at the 15th floor.

"Hello Byunghun... Didn't expect you to be here..." My dad's rival's son said sarcastically to me.

"Don't call me that, Jun Ho..." I glared at him.

"Just being friendly... Make sure you don't touch my lady..." Jun Ho said while glaring at me.

Why would I take HIS LADY when his lady is a complete , and a ??

I was looking around the place.

Couples are dancing here and there. People talking and socializing.

Me? Being a loner...

"Oh... It's Byunghun..." Someone with a lady's voice said.

I turned around.

"Hello Mrs. Hwang..." I bowed at her.

"I heard from your dad that he's not coming here, so you'll be filling in for him, right??" Mrs. Hwang said.

"Yeah..." I nodded.

"Here's my daughter, Hana..." Mrs. Hwang introduced her to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Lee Byunghun imnida... But call me L.Joe..." I said while bowing formally.

"I'm Hwang Hana... Nice to meet you L.Joe-sshi..." Hana bowed to me with a smile.

"I'll leave you two alone..." Mrs. Hwang said and disappeared from both of our sights.

"So... Your dad is my mom's boss right??" Hana asked me.

"Yeah..." I simply answered.

"Honestly, this is not my style... I don't like wearing gowns, dresses and girly stuff..." Hana confessed.

"Seriously?? Me too... I hate tuxes..." I said.

"Many people describe me as 'pure' and 'demure' lady, but I am 99.9% NOT that type of lady... I love punk rock... But I'm not emo..." Hana said.

"Cool~" I said.

"Well... It's pretty much nothing I like around here... But dancing is okay.. Wanna dance??" Hana offered.

"But it's SLOW music..." I said with my eyebrows up.

"Well... I don't wanna be one of the people who will just stand and do nothing... At least dancing is a something, right??" Hana said to me.

"I guess you're right..." I said.

We just danced. We're not very CLOSE, but still managed to talk and stuff.

Then, something or someone caught my eye.

"Chunji??" I whispered.

"Huh??" Hana asked me.

"Oh nothing..." I said and looked at other directions instead of Chunji.

Then, I saw him again. 

Then, he looked at me. We met eyes for 10 seconds. Then, suddenly turned back to reality.

Chunji suddenly ran off to somewhere.

"I'll be right back..." I said to Hana and ran to the direction where Chunji was heading.

I had my back up clothes with me, so I took out my tux and ran. Running with tux is SO NOT advisable.

While I was running, I heard a cry.

I went to the direction where the crying sound was heard.

Then, I saw a dark alley, with a shadow of a boy crying.

I edged closer and closer.

"I didn't know you would hurt me so much, Byunghun..." Chunji whispered to himself, not knowing I was there all along.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

When I entered the ball, I saw someone VERY familiar.

"L.Joe??" I whispered to myself.

"He's here too??" Luhan asked.

I looked at him with his arms around the girl's waist.

In my angle and view, it looks like they kissing.

Then, L.Joe stared at me, I stared back.

Then, without knowing, I ran out of the ball and searched for some place to hide and cool my feelings down.

I found a dark alley. 

I went there and immediately dropped on the ground.

I was crying and sobbing. Tears were rolling down non-stop.

"I thought you liked me..." I whispered to myself.

"I didn't know you would hurt me so much, Byunghun..." I whispered to myself again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Poor Chunji... :(

BTW, guys... You must read my latest blog post!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/349132