Chapter 14

Going Gay for You

L.Joe's P.O.V

After the whole Jennifer incident thingy, I locked all doors, windows and even my gate, so that freakin y Jennifer won't barge inside my house. I also asked appa to buy a CCTV cameras around. I kinda lied to him that robbers ever barged inside the house, even when we locked the door.

My dad says 'If ever a stranger or a robber comes in, there will be an alarm'.

I was so bored, I switched channels, hoping that some TV shows will be interesting, but sadly, NOTHING WAS INTERESTING. I decided I should head to the park.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I was in the park with my puppy, Peppermint! :D 

I was taking a walk when I saw L.Joe. I tried to look away but I can't.

Then, he turned his direction to me, and we locked eyes for 3 minutes.

OMO! My heart was beating SUPER FAST! Now, I got butterflies in my stomach. (Not litterally ^^)

I quickly turned away and blushed.

I took my dog to the opposite direction of where I was heading, but then, someone grabbed my wrist.

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

This is now or never L.Joe. 

I quickly grabbed Chunji's wrist. He turned back.

His beautiful features are making my stomach explode.

"Ummm.. Hi..." I awkwardly said to Chunji and rubbed my neck.

"Oh hey... L.Joe... How is your sister doing?" Chunji asked me.

Why Na Yul, not me?

"Oh, she's doing fine now... My dad is taking care of her now... He has someone to do his job for him, when necessary..." I said, trying to hide my sadness from him.

"Oh... Okay..." Chunji nodded and walked away.

I grabbed his wrist again. 

"Ummm... Since we didn't really have much time to you know... Hang out? Do you want to hang out for a bit?" I asked him, it feels like a date to me, but for him, it's like a friendly hang out.

"Ummm... Sure... I'm not in a hurry anyways..." Chunji said with a smile.

Keep smiling Chunji, it makes me smile too.

"Who is this cute little puppy over here?" I said and ruffled his dog.

"He is called Peppermint... He is my little puppy, still quite young... I was taking him out for a walk since he is getting fatter anyways..." Chunji said while giggling.

I giggled too.

"Well... Where do you wanna hang out?" I asked Chunji.

"Well... Anywhere is okay for me... But no clubs or bars or anywhere es lives, that is one thing for sure..." Chunji said with a laugh.

I laughed too.

"Don't worry.. I won't go to places like what you mentioned... I hate those things..." I said.

Chunji sighed in relief.

"Have you had your breakfast yet?" I asked him.

"I just drank milk today because we ran out of food... So my mom went for groceries with my little brother..." Chunji said.

"Oh... I didn't know you have a little brother..." I said.

"Haha... He is turning 8 this coming December and well, he is the total opposite of Na Yul..." Chunji said while rubbing his neck.

"Oh haha... I haven't have my breakfast yet, because well... I was hoping to eat with somebody..." I said, staring at Chunji with my eyes twinkling.

Chunji blushed and looked away.

"Let's go somewhere to eat... But how about your puppy?" I asked.

"Ummm... Wait a second..." Chunji quickly rushed off with his puppy. He was talking to an ahjumma. Then, he left his dog there.

"You asked someone to help you take care of your puppy?" I asked him.

Chunji nodded. "She takes care of animals... Look, she's feeding the ducks in the pond..." Chunji pointed at the pond.

"Oh... Cool... Let's go..." I said.

 

At the cafe...

"Oh hi ahjumma..." I said, bowing to the ahjumma (remember the ahjumma who treats L.Joe and gave advices to him? It was in the previous chapters...)

"Hello Byunghun... Oh, you brought someone..." Ahjumma said and let us sit down.

"Umm... Ahjumma... This is Chunji..." I said, introducing Chunji to ahjumma.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chunji imnida..." Chunji bowed formally.

"Hello... You must be the one Byunghun keeps mentioning about..." Ahjumma teased.

"Ahjumma..." I said while blushing. 

"Okay okay... What do you kids wanna order?" Ahjumma said.

"I'm not a kid, ahjumma... Anyways... I wanna order... Cafe Latte and Chicken salad..." I ordered.

"Is it Cafe Latte with Chicken Salad or Cafe Latte and Chicken Salad?" Ahjumma tried to crack a joke.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confusingly.

Chunji giggled.

"Nevermind... You always don't get jokes Byunghun..." Ahjumma said.

"So Chunji... What would you like to order?" Ahjumma asked Chunji.

"Uhhh... Hot chocolate and blueberry muffin..." Chunji said with a smile.

"Alright... Your orders will be ready in 5 minutes..." Ahjumma said.

"Thank you ahjumma..." Chunji thanked, with a smile.

"You picked the right one, Byunghun..." Ahjumma whispered into my ear.

I blushed again.

I was having a conversation with Chunji until...

"Isn't that Luhan and Sehun??" I asked Chunji, pointing at 'them'.

"OMO! It's them..." Chunji said and covered his face with the magazine from the shop.

I hid my face with the pillow. (Remember the pillow? :P)

I hope they won't see us. 

"Wanna prank them?" I whispered to Chunji.

"Okay..." Chunji said with a smirk.

Like the old times.

We sneakily went to their table, Chunji bringing the magazine, while I brought the pillow. I know we look like freaks.

Then, Chunji dropped his magazine and covered Luhan's eyes with his hands.

"OMO! Someone help me!" Luhan screamed. Luckily there are only us as customers.

Sehun, Chunji and I just giggled.

"Honey... Why are you laughing at?? Come save me!" Luhan shouted, trying to let go of Chunji's hand.

After Luhan was released, he turned back, almost got a heart attack.

"LEE CHAN HEE!" Luhan shouted with a smirk.

Chunji was chased by Luhan, AGAIN.

Sehun and I were laughing our heads off.

"Haha... Like the old times..." I said with a smile.

"Hey dude... Haven't seen you for so long..." Sehun said and we did a 'buddy' hug.

"Ahjumma, why no customers come today?" I asked ahjumma.

"Because I put the 'close' sign for you kids to have fun!" Ahjumma said.

"You don't mind them if they chase each other?" Sehun asked ahjumma while pointing at Chunji and Luhan.

"No problem... I got cleaners to help you clean up the cafe..." Ahjumma said.

"Ahjumma... Sorry to burden you..." I said while my head was down.

"Don't worry Byunghun and Sehun-ah... I treat you four like kids... Now now, go have some fun..." Ahjumma said with a smile.

Since we ate our lunch already, Sehun and I wanted to dance.

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!" Sehun and I shouted while the music was playing.

Chunji, Luhan and ahjumma started joining in the dance. 

We all danced random dances and moves. Then, the cleaners, maids, workers and even the boss were dancing around. 

Crazy huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a nice day! I know' Gangnam style' song was released more than 2 months ago, but I love this song!! :D

I love the ahjumma here!! :D Too bad Min Ji and Na Yul didn't join us... :(