Chapter 10

Going Gay for You

Jennifer's P.O.V

That was so close!! I hope she doesn't find out...

Then, my door slammed open.

"Are you the one who checked my latest message?" Someone shouted.

I turned my head to see angry Min Ji at the back of me.

"N-no.." I denied.

"Isn't it obvious that is you?? You were in my room you douchebag!!" Min Ji shouted at me and tried to suffocate me.

"Ahh!!" I screamed. It was painful. It feels like my neck has been broken.

"You check my phone again, your gonna get this!" Min Ji hashly whispered to my ear.

Fortunately for me, she let go of my neck and went out, slamming my door shut.

I was breathing heavily, non-stop.

I'm not gonna let this happen. I'm not going to let her have L.Joe either, even if I cheated on him. He can forgive me, no one can resist me right? I'm hot, pretty, innocent, smart and cute, every boy wants me...

 

While researching...

History: -Choi Min Ji used to be a student in SM High School. She got all straight A's and one of the best and smartest student in all of Seoul. She was very popular, full of friends. Very generous, kind, polite, caring, helpful. Every teacher wished she could stay in SM High School, but dropped out because she wants to achieve her dreams to become a singer and an actress, be a trainee in Pledis Entertainment. In school, Min Ji was known as 'Pretty and Perfect, but no boyfriend'. 

"What? She doesn't have a boyfriend... I thought she liked L.Joe oppa..." I whispered to myself and read more information about her.

She has lots of hobbies. Cooking, cleaning, baking, fashion designing, sewing clothes, good in computers, reading fiction books, etc. In school, Krystal (One of her friends) said that 'She likes Taemin, because he is a good dancer, and he has a great personality. Her ideal type'.

"So she likes him... Not L.Joe? YES!! Maybe they're friends..." I said cheerfully, wiping my sweat.

Then I remembered.

"Chunji..." I said.

I quickly typed everything.

History: -Lee Chan Hee known as Chunji (Nickname) used to be a student in T.O.P High School. Graduated last year. He was one of the most quietest student and the most student in school. Many people mistaken him as a girl.

What!? He is a boy?? It's a girl's name, Chunji... 

He is currently working for Mr. Lee Byung Han (Owner of one of the biggest casino in Seoul, South Korea) as a babysitter with his partner, Luhan.

Babysitter? Now that is one of the lamest job, especially for boys.. Is he gay?? What if he is, to L.Joe!!?? Nah~ That cannot be possible, but he sounds like gay to me... T.T

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

Sehun, Chunji, Luhan and I played cards, while Na Yul was happily sleeping on her new mattress.

"I win!! Yes..." Sehun cheered for himself.

Then, someone slammed the door open.

I looked to see. "J-j-e-e-n-nifer!?" I was so shocked, my heart stopped beating.

"Hello Mr. Lee Byung Hun... Miss me?" Jennifer smirked.

"Get the hell out my house!" I ordered her, angrily.

"Not until you love me!" Jennifer shouted.

I saw Chunji's face frowned. It's like 50% sad, 50% angry.

I went to her. She was smirking widely.

*SLAP*

I slapped her hard, on her cheek. Now that feels a lot better.

She held her cheek painfully.

"Now scram!" I shouted loudly at her.

"Not until you tell me who that Chunji guy is!" Jennifer shouted.

All of us were really shocked, especially Chunji and I.

"Were you stalking us, or were you blackmailing Min Ji!?" I asked her, furiously.

"Neither... I checked her phone, and your message popped out..." Jennifer said, confidently.

*SLAP*

" you for checking her phone..." I said, harshly.

"Gladly..." Jennifer smirked and cross her arms.

"Why would you think that I will get back to you when you in cheated on me with some guy!?" I shouted at her.

"I knew I was wrong... I'm here to apologize..." Jennifer acted like she is apologizing.

"Well?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry..." Jennifer acted, she bowed down, but I saw her smirking in the inside.

"I will never forgive you for what you did..." I said to her and went to the door.

"Just get the hell out of my house. There's no use of apologizing, because I won't forgive you anyways..." I said to her.

"But oppa-" Jennifer was cut off by me.

"Don't 'oppa' me you in !! Leave or I will hurt you, emotionally and physically..." I shouted at her.

Jennifer quickly run away from me.

"Dude... THAT WAS AWESOME!" Sehun shouted at me.

Sehun and I high-fived each other.

I bet Chunji is still confused.

I sat next to Chunji, he backed away from me.

"Don't be afraid of me... I will never do that to you..." I said, lovingly. Then, I ruffled his hair.

"L.Joe stop it... My hair is now messy because of you..." Chunji said cutely and pouted.

MUST.STAY.CALM.L.JOE!

"Okay... Let's continue..." I said.

Then, I saw Sehun and Luhan were kissing hungrily at each other.

"GUYS!!!!!!!!" I shouted. The whole house was filled with my voice.

Sehun and Luhan stopped and blushed madly.

Then, we re-started the game, since Sehun won the first round.

 

A few hours later...

Someone knocked on my door. 

"I'll get it..." I said, hoping it's not Jennifer again.

I opened to reveal a worried Min Ji outside my doorstep.

"Chunji is in damn trouble..." Min Ji said while breathing hardly.

"How do you know?" I asked worriedly.

"She... She was... Talking to herself... And said... 'Chunji will die if L.Joe is living'..." Min Ji said, sobbing a little.

"Oh my gosh... That better back away from my freakin life!" I shouted angrily.

"What are we gonna do L.Joe?? And most importantly, Chunji?" Min Ji asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

What is gonna happen to Chunji!?