Chapter 33

Going Gay for You

A/N: Hey guys!! I'm so happy that exam is finally over!! :D 

But sad because I had to make Chunji cry, I'm crying too... D:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe's P.O.V

I just stood there, frozen and cold. Not even moving an inch.

When Chunji was about to go out of the dark alley, I quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"OMO!!" Chunji was so shocked and scared at the same time.

"Chunji... I didn't know I would hurt you so bad... What's wrong??" I asked him, a tear fell down from my eyes.

"I-I... I'd rather don't talk about it..." Chunji suddenly became furious and pulled away from the hug.

"You know... I was a fool and a jerk for falling for you... I.. I thought you would like me and feel the same way..." Chunji said sadly and angrily. His eyes were all puffy and red.

"But I was wrong..." Chunji continued and tried to push me away.

"I didn't know you would get jealous of me dancing with a girl..." I joked, trying to make him cheer up, but then, it didn't work.

"No time for joking Byunghun... I'm so sick of this... I have feelings... Even though we're not in a relationship, I treat you like we are..." Chunji said while wiping his tears.

"I went to the ball because my dad asked me to... Also, I was forced to dance with a girl..." I explained.

"Don't bother telling me about it... Since I'm just a babysitter... It's not like you like me..." Chunji said and walked off.

"But I do..." I whispered while tears rolled down from my eyes.

I was so afraid to tell him.

I'm sure Chunji didn't hear, because the next thing you know, he borded the bus, and went off.

I was surely too late.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I just sat in the bus, emotionally.

I was too tired to even cry.

Then, I received a text.

From: Luhanniee~

To: Chunji

-Why did you run off?? Where are you?? You're suppose to be here... Please come back soon!!

 

I sighed and texted him back that I'm okay and I'm just heading home because of emergencies.

Then, a lady sat next to me. She was wearing those type of fancy clothes. She looked like she's in her 30's.

Fluffy scarf, golden bangels, golden necklace, glitter sunglasses. I mean who wear that at night!!??

Her clothes are so old fashioned.

"A guy with a tux??" The lady next to me said.

I just looked up at the lady.

I just stayed quiet.

"A bad night huh??" The lady asked.

I just nodded.

"Me too... Just tripped over a rock and hurt my knee... At least it's not bleeding..." The lady said.

You're hurt physically while I'm hurt both, emotionally and physically.

I just sighed and looked out the window.

I saw couples holding hands and talking happily.

Wish it was me and Byunghun...

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

I called him like the 1000000 millionth time, but he didn't answer.

I tried texting him but he didn't reply. I bet he didn't even read my messages.

I sighed.

What am I gonna do?? I can't just let my loved ones go... Hmmm...

I NEED IDEAS & PLANS!!!

I couldn't sleep last night, since I'm sad and I can't focus.

Do you still think I have a chance with Chunji??

 

THE NEXT DAY

Where is Chunji?? Isn't he here for babysitting??

Then, someone called me.

"Hello?"

"L.Joe... This is Luhan... I will be there only to take care of Na Yul... Chunji said he has something urgent he needs to do... So he won't be coming to your house..." Luhan said.

"Oh..." I blankly answered.

"I'm so sorry... I know everything... I convinced to him that you really love him, but he's not convinced yet... Please... Please do something..." Luhan said.

"I know... I'm trying to do something... If I do, will you help me??" I asked him.

"Of course!! I don't anyone for him except for you... Good luck on the plan though!! Call me if you planned everything... I will do it!! Bye~" Luhan said and disconnected the line.

Chunji surely picked the right friend.

I must plan something fast!! Before he even tries to go with another person...

 

Chunji's P.O.V

I went to Hyuna's fashion store.

I sighed. I still love Byunghun, but he just... I don't know... It's hard to get over him...

"Hyuna noona... I got something that I wanna ask you..." I said to her.

"What is it??" Hyuna asked me, while she was writing something.

"Is it okay if I leave my loved ones and move on??" I asked Hyuna.

Hyuna stopped writing and faced me.

"You know... L.Joe seem like a type for you..." Hyuna said.

My jaw hanged open.

"You know him?? How-"

"He came here to get his tux too..." Hyuna said.

"Woah... Dejavu~" I said while rubbing my forehead.

"He truly loves you... I know you love him too... Just... Don't let faith seperate you two..." Hyuna said.

"But he... He broke my heart..." I said.

"I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose... How did he break your heart??" Hyuna asked me.

"He... He was dancing with a girl and then, I saw them kissed... On the lips..." I said.

"Are you sure?? Whose back was facing yours??" Hyuna asked.

"The girl..." I said.

"Does it look like a kiss to you??" Hyuna asked again.

"Yes... Sort of... More like a peck than a kiss..." I said.

"Maybe they weren't kissing, but in your point of view and angle, it looks like it, doesn't it??" Hyuna said.

"Now that made sense..." I said while nodding.

"So catch him before it's too late..." Hyuna said.

"But what if he doesn't feel the same way... And probably he found the second Jennifer??" I asked her.

"That doesn't make sense... It won't ever happen... Even in a million years, it's not gonna happen..."  Hyuna said.

"How do you know all these stuff??" I asked her.

"Because I love you, but found out you love another person..." Hyuna suddenly confessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

What's gonna happen next?? :O