Be with a guy who is your boss - Changmin

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

Used this scenario + Changmin as suggested by: Vispre


“Come in.” Changmin said a loud after he heard a knock on his door. He looked up and saw ________ slowly close the door behind her as she entered his office.

“What may I owe this surprise visit from you miss?” Changmin had an amused expression on his face. He leaned back on his chair and focused solely on the lady in front of him…his favorite employee if he must say.

“I’m here to hand over my resignation letter sir.” She calmly delivered the news to him. She went in front of his desk and placed an envelope on the table.

“WHAT?! Is this some sort of joke??” To say that Changmin is shocked is an understatement. He did not see this coming and he couldn’t understand why it was happening.

“Sir I –”

“Cut the act _________ and talk to me straight! Don’t play with me right now.” Changmin immediately switched to boyfriend mode when she addressed him formally.

 

Yes, you read right. Changmin is dating an employee of his company. The two have been secretly seeing each other for quite some time now. Their unforeseen relationship bloomed despite the unexpected yet memorable first meeting.

 

Even though he’s at a club that blasted loud music, Changmin couldn’t stop himself from eavesdropping, and it’s not entirely his fault since the arguing couple at the table beside him was shouting at each other, loud enough for Changmin’s ears to perk up and so he listened with much interest.

“How can you break up with me in here?!” He heard the guy shout and slam his beer bottle against the table.

“Why the hell not?! It’s the perfect location since it’s the same place where you’ve been playing behind my back!” She screamed right back at him.

Changmin smirked, he hasn’t seen the girl all too long yet he’s already drawn to her because of her feisty attitude.

“And you think I would change because of this little break-up threat of yours?! How many times have you tried that? If my memory serves me right, this is the 4th time now.” The guy scoffed and placed his hands roughly on her. “I know your personality. I know how attached you are to me. You won’t be able to forget nor leave me. Remember this, I know you will run back to me. All girls do.” The guy then stood up from his seat harshly causing his chair to fall back. He left the girl with no sense of guilt on his face and went to the bar to drink with his guy friends.

Changmin ran his tongue over his lips as he thought about the two choices he had in reacting to this situation, besides ignoring it because it isn’t really his business. A, teach that guy a lesson, or B, give the girl a little lecture. He really wanted to give either one of them a piece of his mind and so he just went with the latter, the lesser evil.

Changmin finished his drink before he moved swiftly to sit next to the girl. He offered her his hanky in which she accepted gladly because she didn’t want her tears to be seen by everyone.

 

“Can I offer you a piece of advice Miss? Be with a guy who ruins your lipstick, not your mascara.” Changmin stated coolly.

“Huh?” _______ didn’t understand what he meant. She finally looked up and saw the guy who’s beside her, she wasn’t able to assess his gorgeous face much since he surprised her with his next action.

“Like this...” Changmin then placed both of his hands on the sides of her face and kissed her like he had a mission…and that was to take her breath away and make that see what he’s missing. When he pulled back, Changmin showed a smile that showed off his miss-matched eyes.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about.” Changmin satisfyingly said as he looked at the smudged lipstick on the side of , her lip stain transferred on his luscious lips. He winked at the dazed girl before he stood up, bid his friends goodbye and eventually disappeared from her view.

 

As if that encounter wasn’t shocking enough...

 _________ went to her new work place the next day and was introduced to her boss. Imagine her expression when she realized that the powerful guy is actually her ‘knight in shining armor’ from the night before.

 

The two had some intense chemistry from the beginning and it was also obvious that they had some going on between them. Their work ethics did not clash and their personalities, although not totally alike, matched with each other.

Changmin would pull her to his office for a little make out session even within office hours, he took the lead. Often playing a 'catch me if you wanna...' game but never displayed their naughty image in publc. What a steamy employee-boss relationship they have.

At first it was only the thrill of ‘wanting what we can’t have’ and doing things in secrecy that got them pumped up.

 

It was only recently that they both realized that they wanted to take things seriously but let’s face it, having a romantic relationship with someone you work with can get pretty tough, it’s far from easy.

That said though, even those in it for the most admirable of reasons probably have to admit that the challenge and the 'forbidden' nature of the whole thing make it all the more appealing. 

 

He won’t let you feel inferior to him, he’ll show you that he’s not all that superior and won’t put you down. He’ll make sure to make you feel and let you know that you are as amazing as his ‘title’ is…maybe even more.

 

“How is this going to work?”________ seriously asked Changmin after he confessed that his feelings progressed and that he wants to take their relationship on the next level.

“What do you mean? We’ve been doing just fine dating each other.” That what’s Changmin honestly thought and felt so he doesn’t understand why she’s being reluctant.

“We have been going out and playing around but being serious…it’s on a whole different level. You’re…you’re my boss, you’re out of my league. You have too much power and influence while I’m just me, plain old simple girl. Maybe I’m just an interesting, fool around girl for you but eventually you have to find someone to match your status for a lifetime. Being with me may just be a disturbance for you.” Of course she has also developed strong feelings for Changmin, she realized that fact maybe even earlier than he did but she didn’t say it because was scared of the implications it could bring.

“Don’t talk down on yourself like that. What happens in the office is just plain business, what happens outside, in my personal life, is something that will affect me more in the long run. My happiness, my love, is not a matter of business. You’re the one I look forward to at the end of the day ________. You help me release stress from work. You do so much more for me than I can do for you. You’re an amazing woman, okay? So don’t ever let me hear you talk like that.”

 

Due to his position he may exhibit dominating, aggressive and strict behavior because he knows what he wants and won’t lower his standard to produce mediocre work but that’s only because cares about only giving out his best. He also shows that he is  gentle, open to compromising and likes hearing what’s on your mind.

 

 

So far, the couple has been doing a good job in separating their work from their personal lives. If ________ does something wrong, Changmin still acts like a boss and tells her off (still not in a harsh way of course) and they don’t bring the problems from the office to their apartments.

Although sometimes ________ has to force Changmin to stop over-working at times that he forget he has a life outside. He’s passionate and hard-working, just a few traits that she loves about him…a long with being y and sweet.

They’ve made it a point to discuss the pros and cons weigh up whether they are a viable couple and could work together in a long term relationship.

 

 

A budding romance with a co-worker can really spice up life at the office. Office romances can be risky yet rewarding but does cupid really belong in the workplace?

 

“People are starting to talk and…”

“Since when did you let yourself get affected because of others opinions?” Changmin knew that his girlfriend could stand her ground firmly.

“Since I found out that you were hiding something from me! I found the memo from your trash Changmin! You were being warned, you could lose your job for being with me. I heard my co-workers speculating on the possibility. How could you hide that from me?! What were you planning to do?!”

Changmin pushed his body away from his contemporary executive desk, his office chair rolling back as he stood up and approached ________.

 

When your career is on the line, it is even more important to make sure to talk through your feelings and your concerns with your partner and to tackle problems together. At the same time think long and hard about how much you want this relationship and whether you are willing to sacrifice your job for it if necessary.

 

“I’m not choosing between you or my job.” Changmin stated firmly as he stood in front of ________ and placed his hands gently on her body.

“That’s why I’m making things easier for you…for us.”

“That is not the solution for us and you can’t possibly quit your dream job ________! I know how hard you worked to get this far.”

“And how will I be able to stop the rumors if ever I do get promoted?! No one will believe I got it from hard work. I’d rather leave with a good name now than be labeled as something else. I can find a replacement.”

“Don’t you think I remember what you told me before? You told me how much this company and the position you have means to you. You love your job so much that you might as well pay us for letting you do what you.”

“Then tell me Changmin…what should I do?  What can I do? I love you and I don’t want you to sacrifice your occupation nor your name. This is your family’s business, which means it’s more than just the money.” Desperation could be heard from her voice. She wanted to stay with Changmin, she’s fallen hard for the guy and that’s the main reason why she’s doing what she thinks is for the best.

Changmin sighed and went back to his desk.

“This is not how I imagined this would happen but I guess it’s the only time to lift our relationship up. If you must know I’ve been racking my brain thinking of the perfect moment to pop the question but I think I have no other choice but to use this moment so don’t blame me if you can’t share a romantic proposal story.” Changmin pulled out one of the drawers and got something from inside it.

“________ if you don’t stay in the company then I‘d prefer that you be a stay at home wife.”

“Wh-what??” She stuttered while looking stunned and confused with his words.

“I really can’t believe I’m proposing under such an un-romantic atmosphere but it doesn’t mean that my heart isn’t at the right place.” Changmin walked back in front of _________ and went down on one knee. “Babe, I’ve dreamed of you being the perfect house-wife for me. I imagined how I’d come home from a busy day at work but as soon as you greet me a smile will paint my face and I’ll be able to momentarily forget all about the stress and it’ll all be because of you. I imagine you taking my blazer and tie off before feeding me dinner, maybe I’ll even get a massage and a little ‘something extra’ after if I get lucky from you.” Changmin’s suggestive remark made _______ laugh and blush a bit.

“Our future crazy kids will jump at me as soon as I enter the door and they’ll ask what I brought home for them, you’d tell them to let me relax first and we’ll have our family bonding over dinners. I can go on and on but what I am saying is that if you agree to marry me and you truly let this work go then I don’t want to you find any other mediocre jobs to fill the void. I don’t want you to have a job that won’t make you feel contented…instead, please give me the privilege to make you my wife. The labels ‘house-wife’ and ‘stay at home mom’ may seems small to others but that’s because they don’t know the hard work it entails. It would mean the world to me to have you as my other, better half in my life. So _________...will you marry me?” Changmin was sincere all throughout his mini monologue.

“Have you been thinking this far ahead Shim Changmin? This is a life-long commitment you’re offering me and we are still in our prime. I just want to know if you’re confident with this decision because I already am, I do want to be with you.” ________ wanted to make sure that Changmin was sure of himself and their relationship and that he’s just not being pressured or going along with a spur of the moment feeling.

“I’ve been thoroughly thinking about a forever with you ________. I’m positive that it’s you who I would love and be grateful to be loved by for forever.” Changmin answered before slipping the beautiful engagement ring on her finger.

 

Even though it’s very appealing to have a strong, confident image as a working lady, being offered to be a housewife is actually not bad, in fact it’s a role that it is often taken for granted by others but it’s actually a crucial role to hold down a household. And how could she even think of rejecting, especially if a guy like that is proposing. That one guy who everyone in the company thought would take advantage of being a successful bachelor for a long time is actually settling down because he finally found the one. Despite the difficulties they faced and will still face in the future, they promised each other to live happily and filled with love.

 

Some might doubt her true feelings but the fact is that she is whole heartedly in love with Shim Changmin, not with his position, but with his whole ‘Changmin-ness’ that she can’t even properly describe. His power in the company never allured her in seducing Changmin, truth is it’s his personality and charm that captivated her heart. The two can’t help it if they are just great partners for each other. 

 

 

You always feel that you should treat them (lover) better, but you don’t realize how precious they are until later on. Regarding love, there is no ‘later.’ If you feel that you should do it, express it now and just love. Don’t do something you’re going to regret.

Shim Changmin (TVXQ)

Wishing a lot of you liked this one-shot! ^_^ I do want to hear your thoughts / feedback so I hope you'll let me know by writing on the comment box below or by tweeting me (nisrandom or nlikeskpop)

Hmmm...thinking if I should make DBSK the stars for my next story ;)

Oh btw, I changed the main / display image for Yunho's one-shot. Now the gif seriously matches the concept of the story ;) Hope you can re-visit the page to see the change.haha