Be with a guy who commutes – Hoya

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

Does it really matter if the guy has his own car or not?

 

“Are you serious??” ________ asked with a surprised expression on her face. Her excitement shot through the roof right after her boyfriend showed her the pair of train tickets he bought for Busan.

“Yup, I told you I’d bring you back to my hometown someday, I promised you, didn’t I? Now I hope you packed enough clothes for our stay.” Hoya was attacked with a bear hug from her giggling girlfriend.

She was ecstatic. She’s never been to Busan before and she heard that the place is quite interesting, besides it is the place where her boyfriend grew up so she really wanted to see the place.

 

This would be the couple’s first trip far out of town and to make it more special, it is actually their first anniversary, this trip is Hoya’s gift to his girlfriend.

 

He’s the kind of guy who will voluntarily vacate his seat for the elderly, disabled, and women, especially moms who are carrying their infants.

 

The two first met on the subway, both commute to reach their destinations but their paths never crossed until one fateful day.

 

Hoya was minding his own business when he saw _________ enter the train. He did a double take on her because her beauty could make head turns and hearts skip a beat.

He watched her make her way through the crowd so she could at least go to the corner where she could hold on to the pole to support her body once the train starts moving.

Hoya stood up and got the girl’s attention before he motioned for her to take his seat. _________ politely declined his offer at first but he insisted. He then placed his earphones back in place and he pretended that he wasn’t interested in arguing with her anymore.

___________ thanked him and took his seat. He looked down at her and smiled.

 

 

You will never have to fear for your safety when you are out with him as he has the street smarts to make sure the both of you will get to your destination as soon and as safe as possible.

He will know the best landmarks to ensure that you never get lost.

 

Hoya was surprised to see _________ on the same carriage as he is in again. Out of the hundreds commuting, what were the chances of them taking the same train at the same time?

__________ smiled at Hoya when she recognized him from the last time.

 

“Halmoni, please sit here.” __________ stood up from her seat and let the old lady who just walked sit comfortably. She paid it forward.

 

The two strangers departed from the train on the same station.

Hoya knows that he already has a crush on the girl since he couldn’t stop looking at her...not in a stalker way of course, just, being observant.

He noticed that she was busy looking at the map application on her phone then looking around the streets, as if she was looking for something.

“Excuse me. Do you need help? Are you lost?” He couldn’t help but ask with a sheepish smile.

“Actually…I am a bit. Would you mind?” She returned an equally shy smile.

She then showed her smart phone to Hoya and told her the place that she was looking for.

He happily gave her the instructions in detail before coming up with a conclusion.

“You know what? I’m not that busy so I’ll just lead you the place.” Hoya yet gain showed another act of kindness.

“Oh no, it’s okay. I think I understood your directions well. I don’t want to trouble you anymore.”

“It’s fine, My name’s Howon but you can call me Hoya.” He introduced himself and showed a cool smile.

 

He didn’t want to freak her out by acting too clingy so once the coffee shop she wanted to visit came to sight, he just pointed it to her and let her go on her own but not before getting her number.

“Maybe we should exchange numbers? You know, just in case you get lost later again?” Yes, he used that as an excuse…sly and sneaky right? Fortunately for him, she gave him her number since she felt that she was a nice guy.

She actually spoke to him in her mind ‘I thought you’d never ask.’

 

 

He will entertain you while the two of you are stuck in traffic. He will take it upon himself to make transportation fun for both of you at all times.

 

 

It seemed like fate kept pushing the two together since they saw each other easily while waiting for the next train not knowing that their third encounter would become more…intimate.

 

The train was full as usual because of the rush hour. No seat was available so she has no choice but to stand.

__________ stood next to Hoya since he’s the only one familiar to her despite meeting him only twice before, out of shyness, both didn’t contact each other despite already knowing the number of the other.

The two had to stand amongst the crowded carriage. ________ would try to keep her balance every time the train’s speed would vary when it would halt and then start again. Hoya did his best in trying to make her feel comfortable and safe so he tried to hold her close without actually touching her. Hoya leaned one of his hands on the wall making him look like he was trapping her against the wall, another way of shielding and protecting her from any guy who has any malicious intent towards her.

__________ felt that Hoya meant no harm with his actions so she didn’t push him away.

She started feeling flushed with their close proximity but forgot about her shyness when she instinctively held on to him when people around them pushed and pulled to get out for their stop, the commotion around them made Hoya hold her closer against him.

His eyes seemed to have pierced through her soul. His body language seemed to have spoken for him, on how protective he suddenly became, wanting to ward off the other guys.

That’s when the both of them realized that they could possibly be experiencing a ‘commuter’s romance’. They discovered that the public transportation can lead not only to their destination but to a committed relationship. The possibility of romance changes a boring trip into an exciting treat to look forward to every day. Now this made them look forward to their future journeys together.

Traveling to and from their destination on the same train almost every day seemed like mini dates for the two.

Hoya began dating his sweetheart after getting enough courage to ask her out for their first official date after taking the same train for weeks. She suddenly became so special to him.

He courted her for months before finally asking her to be his girlfriend.

 

 

He’s the type of guy who will never let go of your hand when you’re crossing the road and he’ll always be on the side where the car, if anything happens, will hit him first.

 

 “You cross so…wildly.” He commented, Hoya always tells his girl off because of the way she crosses. For him she seems to rush looking both ways.

“Wild? Really? I don’t think anyone has ever described crossing that way.”

“Well you do. I always hold my breath when you cross ahead of me, it’s like I’m going to have a heart attack. That’s why you should just always let me lead us okay?”

 

 

Even if it takes all his effort, he will make sure to stay awake just to make sure that you can safely rest when you feel sleepy on a long ride.

 

While en route to Busan, Hoya tried to teach __________ how to speak with a satoori accent. He found it so cute to see her trying so hard to get the intonation of the Busan dialect right.

For her, Hoya broke the stereotype that Busan men are cold and unresponsive, he corrected the misconceptions. Although yes, his personality can show tendencies of being impatient but it doesn’t mean that he’s a bad guy. She’s grown attached to him, she loved this Busan man of hers.

 

“Are we there yet?” ________ asked with a yawn.

“It’s still a few hours away. Go on and take a nap.” Hoya placed the blanket on his girl’s lap and made her use his shoulder as her sleeping post if it was comfortable for her.

She placed her legs up on her seat and snuggled her boyfriend, her favorite pillow and arm (occasionally leg) rest.

 

He will ease his out without hesitations to let you sit comfortably, even if it means that he’ll have to hang on with his arms and hover with his calves for the majority of the ride without complaint.

 

It’s actually funny that Hoya was shy in the beginning since ‘Busan – style’ is manly, thus he is isn’t supposed to be like that but then again, Hoya is not your typical guy.

In the beginning, he wouldn’t even sit right next to her and would leave a gap in between them, even if it meant he was sliding off his own seat. ________ had to be the one to cross that line or to urge him to sit comfortably. He looked a bit shocked with her boldness but bashfully smiled at her and offered her the other piece of his earphones and shared his music with her.

 

The two finally arrived at Gwangalli beach, their first destination of choice in Busan so they could catch the sunset before going on the night bus tour that would bring them around before they finally go to the home of Hoya’s family.

_________ excitedly removed her sandals and skipped towards the shoreline, giggling as the cold water reached to her feet. Hoya followed his girlfriend and made her squeal when he unexpectedly lifted her from the sand. He carried her to the deeper part of the ocean, he didn’t stop until the water reached his upper thighs, soaking his shorts and her legs that dangled off his body.

“Don’t drop me please.” She pleaded as she held on to her boyfriend tight.

“Convince me.” Hoya teased as he smirked at her.

_________ immediately planted her lips on Hoya’s. She quickly melted against him as he deepened the kiss. She had the right combination of sweet and y, this woman knew what to use to turn her man on.

 

After playing around in the water, the couple dried up and sat on the beach while watching the sun set. Hoya tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear when the wind got too strong.

He then wrapped his arms around her waist as she moved to sit in front of him, leaning back against his chest while he rested his chin on her shoulder.

The two turned their heads just enough to let their lips meet once again.

 

 

After their moment on the beach, they took the tourist bus which Hoya "hijacked" (with the permission of the driver of course) to somewhat propose to _________ midway through the tour.

“Happy Anniversary babe.” Hoya whispered as he placed a ring on her ring finger. _________ gasped and looked at Hoya with a shocked expression.

“This isn’t an engagement ring…yet. This, my love, is a promise ring. I want to show how serious and committed I am to our love. I know we’ve only been together for a year now but I am sure of my growing feelings for you.

We met on the subway and ever since then you always made the ride worthwhile, you made my world go round with your love.

I want to be the only guy for you who will watch chick flicks over and over and over again with you on rainy days and stand all your squealing for someone else’s romantic story or gush about how handsome and cool the actor is. I want to give you more reasons to keep on falling in love with me and make you feel like you’re the main lead of a romance movie. I want you to feel all the love in the world. You’re the only commuter I want in my life to share secrets and intimate moments with.

I give you this ring to signify this day, and how I promise to one day get down on one knee and put an engagement ring on your slender finger and ask you to become my wife.”

 

A guy who commutes may not have the best way of getting around, but he will have the best way of having a good time when you’re travelling.

Be with a guy who commutes, who knows his way around even if he has no car and who will eventually find the way to your heart.

 

 
"The biggest thing I could do for the woman I love is? To only look at one woman” 
"If I fall in love, I become shy."
"The reason I failed in love last time is? “Because I didn’t have any courage”- Hoya

 

Sorry for the late update. I think there are lots of errors here so I apologize for that too.

Hoya was soooo adorbs yet cool in Infinite H's Special Girl mv. Loved Hoya on Reply 1997! Actually one of my favorite series. Oh Hoya I have such a big crush on you right now but I won’t be able to watch you and the rest of Infinite tomorrow. Really don’t like the open grounds venue and I have an issue with having no control seat number and it being a standing only area, I won't really get to enjoy the show in that atmosphere I think, no offense to the ones going, it's just my personal preference :| One day! 

By the way, will anyone be offended with a slightly religious/religion-related(?) oneshot. Because if you guys know Siwon…then you know how Siwon is, right?haha ;) Do let me know

So happy that a lot of you enjoyed the Donghae one-shot ;)

 

Jaejoong&Yoochun fans: hope you can check out my latest story featuring Jaejoong & Yoochun

 

*Got ideas from: this blog