Be with a guy who can be silly with you - Kyuhyun

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

For this year, the couple decided to go to the masquerade themed party that SME hosted. The catch is that they wouldn’t be going together and they wouldn’t tell each other their identities until the set time that they said they would. They thought it would be fun to test each other whether they can figure out who is who with just their eyes and lips showing.

 

Someone who can be childlike yet knows when to be serious and dependable.

 

Kyuhyun attended the Halloween party that SME annually hosts right after an event with his group. They went straight there so Super Junior were still all made up. Kyuhyun decided that he would go there with the wireless microphone still attached to his cheek and with his stage outfit still on.

Kyuhyun noticed a girl while he was talking with Changmin and Minho. She wore a simple dress and dragged around a luggage behind her.  He excused himself from the rest of the ‘Kyu line’ to approach the girl who started to puzzle him.

“Can I help you? Are you lost or is that really part of your costume?” Kyuhyun didn’t hesitate to ask.

“Actually I’m a lost tourist…for Halloween that is.” She answered back with a smile, happy that she actually confused someone with her getup.

“Oh good one, very intriguing and interesting.”

 “Thanks. What are you supposed to be?” She asked as she looked at him from head to toe.

“A Korean idol star.” Kyuhyun proudly stated, a smug expression painted his face for a few seconds.

“Very fitting.” She chuckled at him.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” He finally introduced himself and extended his hand before getting the name of the girl that caught his attention. Apparently she’s a friend of Seohyun’s and lost her when the girl group member was called to perform.

The two continued to get to know each other while having wine, cheese and other Halloween-inspired delectable.

“Mysterious ladies and gentlemen, don’t forget that we have a haunted house, more like theme room at the back so check it out if you want to be more spooked.” Eunhyuk announced to the room full of people.

“You want to check it out? It’s more fun to get scared together.” Kyuhyun asked ________, hoping the stranger he just met will say yes.

“Hmmm…why not?” She smiled at him and asked him to lead the way.

They went through the haunted house with a clear distance from each other, but midway through they were already clinging to each other because of all the surprising entities that kept popping up from nowhere.

Kyuhun bit back a smirk when he realized going through this gave him a ready-made excuse to have more ‘skinship’ with her despite only knowing her for more than an hour or so. Arm tingling sensations in the late spooky night is a classic 'skinship' prompter.

 

That was a first for the two to actually feel more festive and happy about the supposedly creepy celebration. Who knew you can actually find your other half in a Haloween costume party.

 

He’s the type of guy who will plan fun and thoughtful dates tailored to your interests.

 

Because of Kyuhyun’s busy schedule, with all the shows he has to film and a world tour with his group, the two friends couldn’t meet often. They couldn’t even chat for too long, but sometimes those small moments were enough to bring a smile on their faces.

 

The next year, the two set up a date to meet up on the same date that they first saw each other.

Kyuhyun brought _________ to a theme park that had decorations all over, obviously following Halloween tradition despite not a lot of people celebrating it.

Instead of going to a haunted house like last time, Kyuhyun suggested that they try the garden maze.

Kyuhyun had something up in his sleeves when he insisted they go through the garden maze but his downfall? He actually forgot the directions that would lead them straight to the exit.  Good thing that he brought a thermos filled with coffee to warm them up while they figure their way out of the maze. _________ didnt mind though, she enjoyed the thrill. She was having the time of her life and with the guy that she has come to like.

After half an hour, Kyuhyun finally recognized the subtle mark he left on the ground, a sign that they are almost out.

Right when they reached the end, fairy lights illuminated the road they were in and as a guide to where they should continue to go. _________’s eyes sparkled and immersed herself in the fairytale-like place they were currently in. 

Kyuhyun got __________’s hand and made her look at him before asking “Will you be my girlfriend?”

It may have looked too cool or casual but in all honesty, Kyuhyun was so nervous on the inside. He had to wipe his palms on his pants first before he finally held her hands.

Kyuhyun thought that he made things awkward because she wasn’t responding. Although it is true that she was caught off guard, _________ anticipated and wished for this moment. She fell hard for Kyuhyun the moment he talked to her. She saw his antics and witty remarks as a part of his charm but still reprimanded him whenever he goes too far in her opinion. He was such a nice and sweet guy despite the cold and blunt image he shows on air sometimes.

 

He will make events and anniversaries a little more special than your usual dinner and a movie on the couch. You can watch fictional characters go all lovey dovey on the screen but the memories you have with you man off-screen are more priceless.

Of course, the two of you could just stay at home and spend the evening giving out candy to the door-knocking ghouls

Because of the bad weather, Kyuhyun and ________ decided to lay low and just spend the Halloween and snuggle at home. They had popcorns, chocolates and drinks ready while snuggling with each other on the couch. The warmth radiating from their bodies kept the comfortable from the harsh cold wind outside. Despite watching a scary movie, the couple still flirted and exchanged cheesy lines about how they’d save each other and what not.

Brave souls…or rather kids, accompanied by their parents, still made their way out to go trick or treating. It’s a first for  Kyuhyun and _______ to spend the evening giving out candy to the door-knocking cuties.

“Oh you’re such adorable minions!” ________ squealed when she opened the door to three children dressed up as yellow minions from Despicable Me.

“Honey, you’re going to give out all the candies when it has only been over an hour since kids started trick or treating.” Kyuhyun playfully scolded his girlfriend who just had such a soft heart for children.

“Well cuteness deserves an award. And I think you’re going to be the one who’ll finish up the candy before I can give them out. You’ve got chocolate stain on the corner of your lips.” ________ boyfriend as she wiped the small mess on his face.

“Well I think a mixture of our features would produce the cutest, most amazing kids ever and they’ll have the best costumes and awesome parents.” What Kyuhyun said, whether it’s a joke or a statement, surprised _________. They’ve never talked about anything serious related to their future but she’s glad to know that Kyuhyun is open to the idea of settling down with her.

 

The entire night was spent in anticipation but for the two they didn’t have to guess for too long to identify one another. Besides, ________’s statement perfume is already a big giveaway, after all it is her man’s favorite scent.

Kyuhyun couldn’t wait for another hour to pass by and decided to just go straight to his stunning date. He wrapped his slender arms around her waist and sniggered when she heard him gasp out of shock.

“Caught you gorgeous.” His lips quirked up to the side and he turned her around.  “I’d like to claim my prize now.” He whispered before taking her mask off.

“Well…I’m all yours.” She answered back with an enticing tone of voice. Kyuhyun didn’t need to think twice before giving his woman a kiss that made her knees wobble. He always knew how to take her breath away.

He’ll never get tired of their annual Halloween celebrations, for them it’s more than just that. It’s the day they met their soul mate.

 

The unexpected opportunity to mix romance with terror and mystery surely didn’t escape them. Their adventures lead to an adrenaline rush that gives them both that certain unique high that only the two of them appreciate.

 


Kyuhyun has been requested numerous times and although this isn’t the specific scenario requested for him, I thought it would still be cute. I hope you enjoy this short Halloween special. I missed writing one-shots and hopefully this will get me back on track :)