Be with a guy who takes photographs- Yunho

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

Chose Yunho as suggested by anj_yesung 

 


 

Yunho’s very lucky that he’s able to find a girl that has a huge appreciation and love for art like he does. He is extremely skilled in photography, having that magic that can make simple things look much more interesting and exceptional. While he took photos, _______ would be the one to be able to put wonderful captions and descriptions to flawlessly go along with his work since she’s talented in writing.

Their artistic profiles and compatibility made the couple look like they were a match made in heaven.

 He showed ______ different angles, not only concerning the best angle of her face, but showed her various sides to life and people outside that she didn’t notice before.

He would go to extremes and even do silly things just to catch that true expression and unscripted smile on her face. Their ‘peace’ signs, smiles and kisses dominated photos that one would truly feel envious of the love and happiness they show. Yunho knows when to stop clicking the camera when _______’s mood isn’t feeling up to it, but as much as he can, he loves documenting their lovely moments…and sometimes even the bad ones.

 

 

_______ entered the apartment that she’s currently sharing with her long-time boyfriend, Yunho. She took her shoes off and surveyed the area. Her wandering eyes couldn’t find Yunho and so she called out for him.

“Honey I’m over here.” Yunho raised his hand and that’s when she saw his arm above the couch. It turned out that he was sitting on the floor behind the couch that blocked her view.

He remained seated as he continued to clean his camera and his lenses but paused to look up and smile at his girlfriend.

“Can I join you or will I interrupt your little bonding time with your precious babies?” She asked in a teasing tone which earned her a scowl (a cute one at that) from Yunho.

She sat beside Yunho and kissed him as a form of their lovely greeting.

“Wow…I haven’t seen this for a long time. Why is this out here?” She curiously asked after seeing their photo album on the couch.

 

Find that someone who takes special photos and compiles them for you in order for you to relive the experience. He wants to make both the past and the present available for you to see.

 

“I was looking for one of my camera straps in the cabinet and then that fell on my head.” Yunho answered back while she already flipped the cover.

“Usually it’s the girls who make these, but you surprised me with one that’s beautifully put together. Oh, that reminds me…one of my friends was approached by a photographer and asked if she could model for him earlier. She was iffy about it so she turned him down, besides he wasn’t as good-looking as you.” ________ shared the story her friend told her.

“What a creep.” Yunho replied making his girlfriend scoff at his statement.  “Wow. You’re one to talk. Don’t you remember how we first met?”

 

He will approach you with his camera, his unexpected piece of luck.

 

“Good morning miss. My name is Jung Yunho and I’m a photographer.” Yunho bowed and extended his hand to shake ________’s after introducing himself.

“Is this some sort of scam?” _______ asked skeptically after hesitantly shaking Yunho’s hand.

“What? Oh no, I just wanted to ask your permission if I could take a street-portrait of you.”

“Me? Why me?”

“Because you stand out in the crowd.” A different, more subtle term to ‘Because you’re really pretty and I couldn’t stop looking at you.’

“Now you’re making me think that your ‘photography’ is some sort of pick up line.”

Yunho was taken aback with her statement and wanted to prove his innocence and that she is wrong.

“It’s really not. Here, you can take a look at my camera, there are hundreds of photos of other people in it, even a few from just minutes ago. I even have a business card.”

“Oh…very legit.” She said sarcastically. “It’s easy to make a calling card and take random shots of your friends.” Poor Yunho, he only wanted to capture this captivating beauty but she was accusing him of being a fraud. Well it’s neither of their faults, these days we all have to be careful and wary of people.

 

“You gave me such a hard time that day. Usually some people would just flat out say no, but you had to go question me.” Yunho remembered how affected he was that day, and it was all because of her.

“Well you can’t blame me for not wanting to get my picture taken by a random stranger.”

“Yet in the end, you allowed me to. I wasn’t even in the mood already. Why didn’t you just leave right away if you felt weirded out?”

“Because you were cute.” She said in a small voice and blushed.

“I felt the same that’s why I walked up to you and did my best to convince you.”

“Awww…babe look, our first date.” ______ pointed towards the photo of her and Yunho sitting across each other a table that separated them. “Remember that waiter who kept taking blurry photos of us?” She laughed as she remembered that fond memory.

 

He will take photos of your best or beautiful moments.

 

Yunho quickly took his trusty camera out and stealthily took candid photos of ________ when she was entering the restaurant he chose to dine in. She looked like she came straight out of a fashion runway while Yunho looked like an idol star.

“And I thought you told me that you asking me to be photographed isn’t a pick-up line?” She teasingly asked him after they ordered their food.

“Well…I couldn’t resist not calling you when you gave me your card. Bust just so you know, this is the first time I asked a subject out on a date.”Yunho only said the truth.

“You just made it sound like we’re in a sci-fi movie.” She chuckled at him, actually happy that she agreed to go out with him.

 

Well it’s true…the reason Yunho wanted to take a photograph of ________ in the first place was because he felt like she’s the type of person that he would want to get to know.

 

When the food came, Yunho bit his lower lip and looked at ________ warily.

“Why? Is it not what you ordered?” _______ asked unsure on how to understand his expression.

“No, it is. But uhm…is it okay if I take a photo of what we’re about to eat. I’ll make it fast but if you’re hungry already we can just skip it and I’ll do it on our next date.”

______ giggled at Yunho’s cuteness. He really does take photography seriously. “Go ahead Mr. I’m-so-sure-we’ll-have-a-second-date.”

 

It is important to him to have a photograph of you just for him to be able to look at you during the last minute of his night. If he can’t be with you, then a picture of you would complete his day.

 

“OPPA! I told you to take this photo out!” _______ pointed towards the picture wherein she was sleeping and Yunho just had to take a photo of her, as if it was such a glamorous look.

“Why should I? It’s not like your cute snores could be heard from that photo.” Yunho sniggered and remembered how he couldn’t resist taking a photo of _______ after spending the night with her.

From the first day he laid his eyes on him, he knew that he would be the perfect model for him at all times. 

 

He wants you to see his point of view, what’s beautiful in his eyes.  He would let you use his camera and buy you your own because he would also want to be able to see what is beautiful in your eyes.

 

“Happy birthday my baby!” Yunho handed ________ her gift after their candle lit dinner.

_______ grinned and thanked Yunho with a big smooch before opening her gift. It’s no surprise that Yunho gave her cameras for her birthday, she sometimes would question him if the gifts are for her or for him.

Yunho gave _______ a polaroid camera and a micro-four thirds camera, sounds scary but it really isn’t. He gave his girl a camera that can be simple but it also gives her the option to improve on her skills by experimenting with the manual setting.

It’s not unusual that the first and majority of the photos she has in her own gadgets show Yunho and her, together. She loved that Yunho shared with her his passion, and he didn’t force her to learn.

 

They woke up early to catch the sunrise and have that chance to be pictured together using the ‘golden magic hour’ wherein the perfect amount of light from the sun would gave them that beautiful, natural light for an exhibit-worthy picture.

 

 

He expresses himself in manner that is common to him but not in words, just photographs.

 

“I can’t believe we filled this whole album in just a matter of months. We’ve been together for only 2 years but we already used 5 photo albums. I wonder how much more of a shutter bug you’ll become during more important events in our lives.” Don’t get her wrong, she isn’t complaining. In fact, she’s happy that Yunho chose to print the photos and compile them early on. Who knows how long they’ll be stored in their digital world.  

“Well…we don’t have to wait any longer.” Yunho stated and bashfully looked at her.

She tilted her head and looked at him with a bemused expression.

“Hold on. I bought us a new photo album” Yunho, stood up hastily.

He went back and before he gave the album to ________, he went towards his camera that was mounted on a tripod and pressed something before going back to her.

“Go ahead. Open it.”

________ smiled at how silly Yunho was being, he wanted to record her opening an album? Like…seriously?!

“Ooohhh…I like the design.” She said and opened it to the first page.

________ studied the first photograph that was already attached on the first page, she leaned away from the item and looked at Yunho. He softly nodded at her as if to confirm her suspicions.

A polaroid picture of a ring was on the center of the first page. ‘Will you marry me?’ was written on the bottom part.

Yunho gently got her hand and slipped in a simple white gold engagement ring with a beautiful heart cut diamond on the center.

She was stunned and stared at Yunho in the eyes.

“Honey…will you marry me?”

Yunho pressed the camera trigger at the right time…the perfect time to capture the amazing moment that ________ said yes to being forever with him.

 

 

Find the one who wants you to be pictured together because it means he can picture you in his life for the long run and would want to make every second captured.

You don’t fall in love with a guy because he has an expensive SLR, you stay with him and love him because he gives you valuable memories that even though it can’t be reenacted, just by seeing the photos he took would instantly bring you back to that moment and replay it.

 

“Every encounter should be treasured. Do not be afraid to fail, if you have the interest then go on and take the challenge.” - Jung Yunho


I feel like I could've added more details to this one-shot but my brain wasn't working anymore so I'm not too happy with it, nevertheless, I hope you still get to enjoy it.

Hope you didn't get confused. 

 

Which format / style do you guys like better? The 1st person's p.o.v one like in Chapter 1 or this kind of author's / 3rd person's p.o.v? It would be really helpful to me to hear your feedback so I can write better for you all :)

 

Next up: Be with a guy who is a songwriter - Big Bang's G-Dragon / Jiyong

Don't worry, I took note of all the requests / suggestions in the comments. I just can't promise if I can write them by sequence