Be with a guy who is a singer - G-Dragon / Jiyong

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

 

Used G-Dragon/Jiyong as suggested by myfishyx 

 


 

“Still not finished?” ________ asked her boyfriend over the phone.

“Sorry for running late. We’re wrapping up the shoot now so I’ll go there fast as I can.” Jiyong replied apologetically to his girl.

“It’s okay, the café is twenty-four hours open anyway.”

“Just like how my heart and love is for you.” Jiyong cheesily replied making ________ hate and love his corniness at the same time.

 

 

It hasn’t been long since the two have been romantically together but they have known each other for years. They’ve been friends for a long time that eventually one of them developed that ‘more-than-friends’ feelings.

And that’s when Jiyong started to have difficult, conflicting emotions. He had a hard time confessing his feelings to his best friend…how could he risk their strong friendship for love that he was unsure with? Not that he was doubtful of his own feelings for her because he has loved her for a long time, but it was on her end that scared him because he didn’t know if she felt the same for him. He didn’t want to ruin what they had so he just kept his one-sided love on the inside and expressed his feelings through the songs he composed.

 

It’s sweet and flattering to have somebody write a love song about you.

He will put into songs what he cannot tell you straight.

 

At the congratulatory party for the success of his first solo album, Jiyong was asked by his friends about his feelings on debuting as a solo artist and was also questioned with some of the songs. He started explaining the ideas and inspirations behind the tracks and the lead single that he was promoting that time, from ‘Heartbreaker’ they talked about his collaboration with Teddy and CL but in the end, he couldn’t escape that one song he wanted to remain unnoticed.

“He’s so secretive with the girl he likes. Seung-hyun oppa slipped and told me that Ji wrote ‘Butterfly’ about a girl he likes yet he’s not telling me who it is.” She pretended to get sad and glared at Jiyong.

Actually, it’s true that Jiyong wrote the song ‘Butterfly’ for his first album and all throughout the process of writing and recording that song, he had the girl he liked in mind…his best friend. She couldn’t even get a hint that it’s about her and he didn’t know if he should be sad or relieved about that.

Well…how would she be able to notice the deeper meaning when she’s too busy with that guy who has his arm around her waist…her boyfriend that Jiyong didn’t approve of (and not only because of selfish reasons).

 

 

When it came to releasing Jiyong’s second solo album, ________did her part as a supportive friend and quickly listened to ‘G-Dragon’s’ new work. However, a certain song got to her the moment she heard it…she  was quick in understanding what the song was about. She recognized the plot behind that certain song very well and that really made her feel bothered and mad. She was so upset that she couldn’t wait to confront the man behind the song.

 

“Oh noona.” Seungri was surprised to see that an obviously angry ________ stood in front of him.

“Where’s Jiyong?!” She asked before entering the dorm.

“In his room.”

Upon confirming that he was home, _________ roughly opened the door to Jiyong’s room without even knocking and stomped towards him.

“Kwon Jiyong!! I cannot believe this!” Her loud voice woke Jiyong up from his slumber. She threw his cd and a piece of paper where the lyrics were printed at him, hitting his stomach.

“HEY! What’s with you?!” Jiyong asked rudely since ________ ambushed him with an unpleasant greeting.

“THAT XX SONG?!” She didn’t go around the bush and frankly stated the main reason of what’s gotten her freaking raging.

Jiyong’s face showed recognition and a hint of guilt. He knew why she would be mad.

“I told you my relationship problems in confidential! You promised that you’d trust me with my decisions. You said I can be right, that he can and did change. Yet what did you?! You used all those for a song!!” She raised her voice at Jiyong not caring whether the other guys of Big Bang would hear.

“Why? Did I say anything wrong?!” He asked in an unaffected tone and stood up from his bed, still trying to keep his composure.

How great is this, when he writes a song practically confessing to her she can’t understand it, yet he writes a song about her messed up boyfriend she gets its meaning after listening once and flips a table!?

How unfair.

“You’re guilty and you’re not even sorry?! You don’t think any of this is wrong? That song…is that how you really think of me?” She asked with her eyes b in tears, she was close to crying brought about by frustration, anger and dismay.

“You didn’t answer me, I asked you if I said anything wrong? Is there no truth to my lyrics?? And how am I the guilty one, why would you be so affected if you believe that your guy is so innocent and loyal and all that piece of good guy crap.”

For the first time ever, _______ slapped Jiyong. The tears she tried to hold in just ran down her cheeks.

“I hope it’s worth it.” She couldn’t say anything more as her emotions got the best of her, her crying was starting to make it hard for her to breathe. Jiyong’s heart was also breaking, he never wanted to see her in that kind state because of him. In the past she cried on his shoulder but it was never because of him, he would be the one comforting her and not the one making her cry.

_________ tried to leave the room in a hurry but Jiyong’s powerful words stopped her.

“I wrote all of that because I love you!” Jiyong shouted out loud. ________ held on to the door knob but didn’t turn it nor did she turn around to face him.

“I wrote jealous lyrics because of you, I wrote love songs about you, a part of my world revolved around you! You said I was being secretive about the girl I liked, well can you blame me? I couldn’t confess because every time I wanted to, I’d be a step too late because you would be swept off your feet by a guy who doesn’t deserve you. I’m not perfect but I think I know damn well how to treasure you and treat you right. I know how valuable you are and I respect you enough to know that I won’t take you for granted. You didn’t even ask me if I was serious when I told you I liked you. You took it as a joke and giggled about my feelings and I played along with it. What else do you want to hear from me ________?! I tried to hold everything because your feelings mattered to me but…but what about me?” Jiyong let out all of the pent up feelings and emotions. He’s been bottling them for too long and he knew that he would break soon. "I don't know what to say anymore." 

________ had nothing to say back to Jiyong, everything was too confusing at that point so she just quietly made her way out while Jiyong slumped down on the floor.

 

After a week or so, Jiyong decided to let his pride go and made the first move to contact ________. He apologized to her on the phone and through messaging her on social networking sites but just like that day, she didn’t reply. She didn’t contact Jiyong for quite some time and that really made him feel terrible and heartbroken.

 

 

Jiyong really didn’t want to perform on his own comeback stage for Inkigayo because of what he was going through, but he knew he couldn’t just use that as an excuse. The show must go on, right?

He thanked God he was professional because during his time on the stage, Jiyong spotted the girl that he thought he wouldn’t see anymore.

He wanted to run to her but he couldn’t, he knew better. At least her presence gave Jiyong hope that maybe…just maybe she wasn’t mad at him anymore. But he didn’t know if she still looked at her as a friend or as a man.

 

Right after his recording ended, Jiyong quickly went back to his dressing room and dialed ________’s phone number. She wasn’t answering and well…she didn’t need to hear what Jiyong had to say over the phone because she was standing right behind him.

She tapped him on the shoulder and was pleased when Jiyong had a shocked expression before giving her a tight hug. Oh how much he missed her.

“I’m so so sorry. I didn’t mean hurt you ________, I never wanted to. I - ” Jiyong was apologizing profusely but _______ stopped him.

“Shhh…it’s alright Ji. We’re okay, and honestly I think we’ll be more than okay. I’m not blind anymore Jiyong.”

“What?” Jiyong asked in confusion, not being able to comprehend what ________ just said.

“They say love is blind, oh baby you’re so blind.” She sang it the way he did in his song. “I now know who truly loves me…and I accept the fact that I am in love with him too. I’m sorry you had to wait so long.” She smiled in the end and Jiyong couldn’t be any happier. The eventful day came wherein he got out from that friendzone stage! Finally!

 

No matter how many fan girls or y dancers he meets daily, you will always be that special someone who stands out in his mind. 

 

“Gaho don’t you miss your omma like I do?” Jiyong talked to his dog as if the canine would talk back to him. _______ wasn’t able to accompany him to an out of town trip so his dog became the substitute.

“She’s not even calling to check up on us.” Jiyong whined on his bed as he got his phone and started to text his girlfriend.

‘Sleeping?’

‘Done shooting with your foreign girls?’ She replied back right away.

The hint of jealousy in her message made Jiyong grin. Instead of replying back with a message, he decided to call her.

“You know how much I love you beautiful girl...” He immediately sang a few lines from ‘Baby Good Night’ before ________ could even say hello.

Jiyong took advantage of his y falsetto that he knew ________’s loves. She let out a dreamy sigh after he sang to her and only for her.

That song really would make their dreams sweet and their nights better than good.

 

He will stay up late thinking about you and will get up even if it’s at 2am in the morning just to write about the lyrics he came up with while thinking about you. He will write songs about you and hide it under his pillow so no one, not even you would see so nothing can ruin the surprise of that masterpiece that is inspired only by you, your beauty and love.

 

“Hyung!” Jiyong quickly shut his laptop close as soon as he heard Daesung’s loud voice when he entered the recording booth. He was in the middle of writing a new love song and he didn’t want anyone to see or even about it. He’ll just hear the guys say ‘Another love song again?!’

“Ya! Can’t you knock?!” Jiyong irritatingly asked, his train of thought now disturbed because of Daesung’s sudden appearance.

“Your girlfriend pushed us!” At that point Jiyong turned around and that’s when he saw ________ smiling behind Daesung and Taeyang.

The two guys soon left to give the couple some alone time. _______ just surprised Jiyong to bring him and the others some food and drinks to fuel them for their busy day.

Jiyong let his girlfriend pamper and spoil him while he acts like a little love-struck boy. The swag he shows on stage disappears when he’s with __________.

 

“What are you doing?”

“Warming up my throat.” Jiyong used ‘Saranghae’ as his word of choice for vocalizing. _________ didn’t know if she would laugh because she kept hearing Jiyong repeat ‘Saranghae’ over and over again, from the lowest pitch that he could produce up to the highest tone of voice he can reach.

 

 

_________ snapped out of her daydreaming she saw the barista put a cup of latte in her table.

“Oh I didn’t order this.” She said when she looked up at him.

“There was a guy who bought it for you.” The barista informed her before he went back to his place.

_________ stood up and turned around, she tried to look for a familiar face in the coffee shop but couldn’t see anyone she knew. She turned back around and almost stumbled back when she saw Jiyong sitting across her table, drinking his cappuccino like he’s been there the whole time. His face was slightly covered up so maybe that’s why the barista didn’t recognize him.

“You scared me.” She muttered and sat back down.

“Well that wasn’t the response I was hoping for.” Jiyong replied and moved to sit beside ________, snuggling beside her on the mini couch. The public knows that Jiyong has a girlfriend since he didn’t want to hide that fact…plus he wanted guys to know that his _________ is off the market.

Jiyong drank from his cup again and looked at his one of a kind girlfriend.

“Do I have anything on my face?” He innocently asked although he clearly knew that the foam from his drink was around his upper lip.

________ leaned closer to Jiyong and he thought that they were going to do that famous foam kiss but then he heard her whisper “That’s not going to work with me pretty boy.”

Jiyong pouted his lips like a child and ________ just swiped the cream off with his tongue.

He put his earphones out and placed one on his right ear while the other on ________’s left ear and made her hear his newest creation.

 

It won’t be a surprise if he’ll apologize or make your day with a song. He may even propose to you in his concert or in an event that will have thousands of fans to witness it. It may be an expected act, nevertheless, it will still be very sweet and sincere. He won’t forget to mention you in his speeches and in his album because you will be his muse forever.

 

I think it (love) is a fluorescent color. In love, when two people love each other, they stand out from the crowd. - G-Dragon (Strong Heart)


 

This turned out longer than I expected it to be.haha I hope you all enjoy it though!!

I can't wait to watch him perfrom That XX with Jung Sungha later on Inki!! 

 

The next one-shot will be...a surprise ;) 

Would love to hear your comments / feedbacks so I hope you can type them below or tweet me at Nlikeskpop (fangirling account.haha) or Nisrandom (personal + fangirling) ^_^