Be With A Guy Who Loves Pets - BTS Jungkook

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

“Are you seriously putting a Go Pro on Cloudie?”

“Yeah, I wanna see his point of view.” Jungkook whined like a kid as he strapped on the camera on their pet’s back.

 

A guy who likes pets tend to be friendlier and smile more.

 

Jungkook was excited when he found out that a dog café opened up near their apartment.

“Hyung! Hyuuuung! We have to go to that dog café while we don’t have a busy schedule.” Jungkook plopped down on the couch next to Jimin and Taehyung who were playing a video game.

“Why do we need to go to a dog café when we already have a dog?” Yoongi asked after he heard the maknae.

“Well, for one our pets are not with us right now. And another reason is that you don’t let us play with Holly whenever she’s here.” Jungkook’s response made Yoongi scoff while the 95line agreed.

“We can go later.”  Jungkook suggested excitedly.

“Weren’t you supposed to go to the gym?” Jimin finally turned to look at Jungkook when Taehyung killed his character.

“Dogs over gym hyung. Besides I can work on my biceps too if I carry the dogs.”

Jungkook, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung just couldn’t say no to the youngest and accompanied him to the dog café.

 

Before _______ could even finish her welcome greeting, the boys were welcomed by a mix of dogs. One golden retriever was attempting to Jungkook’s face while Taehyung already picked up a Pomeranian.

Jin and Jimin ruffled the pets they passed by as they went straight to the counter.

“Hi, welcome to our dog café. Because we are still in our soft opening, we are offering 20% discount on drinks while 10% off on our food items.” _______ was amazed that the group of friends that entered their café, all looked like they came from a manga.

“Oh that’s a great deal! We’ll order one Americano, one caramel machiatto, one cola, banana bread, and…JK what do you want?” Jin called the attention of Jungkook who was still being showered with love.

Jungkook detached himself from them with a big smile as he walked up to the counter. He intended to look up at the menu board but his gaze unintentionally got stuck when he made eye contact with the barista taking their orders.

“Hello. We have discounts on everything.” She smiled professionally at him, but deep inside she thought he was such an eye-candy.

“Oh…uh yeah kimbap.” Jungkook tried to redeem himself by saying the first thing that came to mind, which unfortunately earned him laughs.

“Yah kid they don’t have kimbap here.” Taehyung playfully slapped him on the arm. Jungkook felt a bit embarrassed but seeing and hearing the barista’s giggle kinda made it okay.

 

He knows how to love selflessly. He knows their needs and would prioritize them maybe even before him.

 

Compared to the others, Jungkook became a regular at the dog café. He even offers to do coffee errands and buy for his hyungs, much to their surprise.

“Is there some magical potion in their coffee that made our Jungkook nicer to us?” Namjoon asked out loud after Jungkook asked if they wanted him to buy them caffeine for 4th time in a week.

“I go for the dogs…and you’ve always ordered me around to do the errands anyway.” Jungkook tried to defend himself.

“Hmmm…in my opinion it’s not really the coffee or the dogs. Maybe it has something to do with the pretty barista noona.” Hoseok’s teasing received a thrown pillow from the glaring maknae.

“Ooohh Jungkookie finally has a crush.” Jimin shouted before running back inside his room to escape the muscular pig’s wrath.

 

Jungkook was in the middle of walking towards the café when it suddenly started raining hard. Fortunately he had a hoodie on so he was still dry even if it took him a few seconds to open his umbrella.  

He reached the café and shook off the water droplets on his umbrella before leaving it by the door. Jungkook’s eyes widened when he saw that _______ and her co-worker was running off to try to towel-dry the active dogs. Apparently they were playing outside when it rained and it excited them all the more.

“Sorry JK, I’ll get your order in one minute.” ________ looked at Jungkook apologetically as they were currently understaffed. Fortunately the café was empty since they were just about to open when Jungkook arrived.

“No it’s okay. Do you need my help?” He put his bag down and went to the stack of towels placed on one table before catching one of the dogs. He knows that dogs can catch a cold and get sick if their fur is left wet and cold air gets to them. He sat on the floor near _______ and they dried the troublesome cute dogs together.

“Thank you so much Jungkook, you really made it faster and easier for us.” _______ really appreciated Jungkook’s help.

“We were in Japan last weekend and I bought some dog treats and toys for the doggies.” Jungkook brought up when they finished with their task.

“Oh my gosh, you didn’t have to. You’re a customer here.” He was too nice to them…it’s dangerous for the barista’s heart.

“No no no, it’s okay. I wanted to. And uhm…I also got something for you.” Jungkook was too shy to even admit he thought of her and bought her something.

Jungkook sheepishly handed over a cherry blossom hair pin. Both of them blushed, their cheeks matched the pinkness of the cherry blossom design.

 

He knows that having a pet, whether a dog or cat, means responsibility. Thus, he is the type of guy who is not afraid of long–term plans.

 

Jungkook fixed the straps of his backpack as he jogged towards, you guessed it, the dog café. However this time, he saw a scene that immediately made him furrow his brow.

________ was nowhere in sight. Jungkook ordered his drink with Hyung-sik, one of the baristas he already became familiar with, and then asked where she was.

“Hey man. Uhm…today’s not really a good day, we got some news and she really didn’t take it well.”

“Do you know where can I find her?” He asked, worried what could have caused her distress.

 

Jungkook went up to the 2nd floor where she saw _______. She was at the café’s balcony, zoned out, her nose red and her eyes puffy. Hyung-sik already informed Jungkook that their boss wasn’t happy with the income of the café…so he’s thinking of closing it down and letting some of the dogs be adopted.

“Hey noona…” Jungkook spoke softly as he approached her. He brought along Cotton, the white toy poodle that wanted to be petted earlier, hoping she could cheer her up too.

_______ looked up at him and immediately tried to wipe the unshed tears. “Jungkook, I told you it’s okay not to call me noona. Why are you up here anyway?”

“Hyung-sik hyung told me what happened. I want to tell you it’s going to be okay but I know your feelings would say differently.” The mature and dependable side of Jungkook naturally came out.

_______ sighed, since they’ve been ‘friends’ for a few months now she thought that it would be okay to open up to him.

“I’m more worried about the dogs. I mean…they all have to go their separate ways if we really do close up. It’s funny that you brought up Cotton here since I am planning to adopt her. She’s the only one that meets the criteria of my landlord. The others are planning to adopt one too.”

“If ever, can I adopt as well?” Jungkook asked, since he too has gotten attached to the furry babies.

“You want to?”

“Yeah, I mean the guys and I always find it a stress-reliever whenever we come here. We’d love to give home to one of them.” The first part may be true. But when he said ‘we’ again , he really meant ‘I’. It’s going to take the whole band some convincing, specifically the hyung-line, to allow him to keep a dog. It’s like a kid asking his parents for his first pet.

“Really?” She was surprised at how easy it was for him to take off a burden off her shoulder.

“Cloudie perhaps?” Jungkook mentioned one of his favorite dogs in the cafe.

“That would be amazing. Cloudie and Cotton are best friends so it would be great for them to continue to see each other to remain close friends, like us.” ______ smiled as the dog on her lap continued to her hands.

“Maybe we can be even more?” Jungkook didn’t mean to actually voice out his thoughts…but the unintentional confession just happened. ‘Holy sh-‘

_______ caught on this words and quickly looked up at him, yet his eyes were looking at everywhere but her.

“I’d like that.” _______ admitted shyly with a bashful smile.

Jungkook’s eyes widened and got the courage to look back at her “Yeah?”

She nodded timidly while he bit he lower lip, trying to conceal the grin that wanted to escape.

“So if, uhm…hypothetically, I asked you out on a date, would that be too soon?”

“Hypothetically, you can take me out during my days off, which you already know, right?”

“So…tomorrow then?” Jungkook had a hopeful look on his face, which was met by another nod.

 

 

Just like a man’s best friend, the owner is also loyal to his partner. He does not get intimidated by commitment.

 

The crew tried to save the café, one last ditch effort to increase marketing and raise their profits.

When _______ mentioned their plan in passing, Jungkook immediately came up with an idea.

“Hyungnim, do you remember that mascot costume that we used for the ‘For You’ music video?”

“Yeah, what about it?” The group’s manager was confused about the sudden interest.

“Do you think the prop or wardrobe department still has it?”

Luckily for Jungkook, the stylists still kept the Pooh-like costume in the building.

 

Despite being uncomfortable inside it, Jungkook soldiered on and stood in Hongdae to hand out fliers. _______ didn’t know that it was Jungkook inside the mascot, she thought he was hired by the boss. The person inside was not speaking too, just randomly dancing and approaching people.

“You’re sooo cute” ______ hugged the soft mascot before coming back to her senses. “Hey, it must be really hot inside there. Come on, let’s go back to the shop.” _______ found it admirable that whoever was inside continued to give out fliers even when they were walking back.

________ opened the door to give way to the big fluffy mascot to enter first before rejoicing as her skin felt the cold wind from the air-condition.

“Jungkook?!” ________ gasped when Jungkook finally removed the head part of the mascot, his hair sticking to his forehead. “YAH! You were inside the whole time?!”

“Surprise?” Jungkook gave a tired smile, he closed his eyes when he felt _______ dabbing the sweat from his face. It was uncomfortable but it was worth it for the one that’s been running through his mind.

 

In the end, they still didn’t meet the manager’s standards and had to let go of the dog café.

 

Back at the dorm…

“WHY IS THERE A DOG IN MY KITCHEN?!”

 

You can not only see that he is boyfriend material...but husband material too as he treats the dogs like his own kids.

 

“Paw.” Cloudie listened to his owner and raised one of his paws. “So dirty.” Jungkook shook his head as he cleaned his pet after playing fetch with him.

“What do you expect when you play with him at the park?” ______ chuckled as she tried to review the footage captured by the camera. “He gets so excited with the iron man plushy.”

“Like father, like son” Jungkook smirked. In the beginning he didn’t want the iron man plushy to have the pet’s saliva and other dirt from nature, but then Cloudie stole it from the bedside table and would not let go. Jungkook just gave in and promised himself to buy a new Iron Man toy for himself. Jungkook then left his ‘son’ and girlfriend in the park, to pick up Cotton from the grooming place across the street.

The sun was shining bright and it was only now that _______ noticed something was reflecting against the sun.

“What is that?” _______ thought to herself as she tried to find the source of the blinding light. It seemed to have been coming from Cloudie…but how?

_______ crouched down to meet Cloudie’s level. He tried to attack her with but _______ commanded him to stay still so she could take a good look at him. She then finally found the source of the light, a thick yarn was tied around the collar of the golden retriever, and in the middle of it was a ring. ______ removed the string from the dog to study the ring. It was rose gold and had a heart in the middle. The ring was actually protected by a cling wrap but the main question is what was it doing on Cloudie?

“You finally found it huh?” Jungkook came back to the bench, carrying a newly groomed Cotton. “It’s been on Cotton’s collar for the past two weeks now. I only transferred it to Cloudie today since she was getting a bath and cut.”

“Jungkook…what does this mean?” ________’s heart was already beating faster, her mind racing with thoughts.

“It’s a promise ring…or a couple ring. I have one too.” Jungkook then showed a ring that has been hanging on his necklace but hidden underneath his shirt. “I know it may still be early in our relationship to get engaged, but this signifies my promise to show you that I can be the man you want to spend the rest of your life with. I already know you are the one for me. Once we feel we’re stable enough, that you realize I am your soulmate, then I will propose to you. I want you to want me to marry you in the future and be each other’s forever.” He could already see them living together. Maybe their dream house would have a swimming pool and a garden where they can play with the pets and even maybe their future kids. But for now, he’s going to be selfish and just want her all to himself, with the exception of their current fur babies. Quiet nights or crazy ones, he doesn’t care as long as it is with her.

“You…” If this wasn’t a proposal then _______ couldn’t imagine what kind of speech Jungkook will have once he finally asks her the question. “You keep making me fall harder and harder for you.”

“That is the plan.” Jungkook smiled before leaning down to kiss her softly.

“But Jungkook…” The ‘but’s’ always made Jungkook nervous. Did he overwhelm her?

“What is it?”

“I think…I think I want a kitten.” She said seriously before chuckling, knowing that she somewhat scared him. He released a breath that he didn’t know he was holding in, leaning his forehead against hers.

“Whatever you want…as long as we all get together with the cat. But if we get one, do you think we can shock the hyungs again by leaving him or her at the dorm?” The troublemakers just grew in numbers.

 


 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST SCENARIO FOR 2017. I would appreciate the feedback to encourage me to continue.

I have new plots in mind but who do you suggest next?

Btw, I’m also re-writing the old scenarios with new characters on tumblr bewithkpopscenarios.tumblr.com