Angel Jin (BTS) Draft

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

Rough draft / excerpt from a new one-shot?
This idea that has been in my mind for quite some time...a slice of life. Haven’t written in months but wrote this draft in under 15 minutes. Hope I still write well. 
Are you interested in reading this one-shot? Comment below if you want me to continue writing this.
OH AND: Should I make a Tumblr account for my stories and transfer them there? OPINIONS NEEDED! 


 

It’s been a year since ________ lost her father. 365 days since she lost a part of  her self. 
The days she can handle but its during those nights that break her. Grief comes in waves, one day she’s fine, the next moment a surge of emotions rush and she can’t do anything but cry. 
Questions built up and left unanswered by the supreme being. Her belief lessened. Thinking if bad things happen to both bad and good people, what’s the point of exerting effort to live so righteously? To a majority, it’s wrong to question what He has planned. You made me, you know how my heart works, I have more weaknesses than strengths, so why take away someone I love, who was contributing to my well-being, she says to him in her prayers.


He saw and felt her suffering from the beginning. He tried to make her feel his love but she put her wall up, higher and thicker than before. He saw how she was slowly losing the battle to herself, how she was losing belief that he listened to her, that she mattered to him. Drastic times call for drastic measures.
“Angel Seokjin...you need to go make your presence known to the person you’ve been looking out for. She hasn’t been able to feel and understand what we have been doing. Let’s not wait too long, make me proud son.”


Jin’s eyes wandered around while his wings recede in his shoulder blades. It’s his first time to be in this realm again, not since heaven became his home. Jin is still a very young angel...he was a young man in general before his untimely death. However, he never regretted nor questioned what happened to him the moment he started doing his duties in the after life, as an angel for others in need.

Bright lights woke _______ up. It was as if a very bright flash just went off in her room. An ethereal guy dressed in white appeared before her when the light started getting dimmer. 
“What is this technology? Is this a new tactic by robbers now?” She started panicking. _________ jumped out of the bed before the guy could make eye contact with her and she bolted out of her room. 
He heard her calling out her name. 
“I don’t know you!” She shouted back as she locked herself in the bathroom instead of dashing out of her house, thinking that he may have some people with him waiting outside.
“I’m Kim Seokin, also known as your Guardian Angel Jint. I was sent here to help you.  Now you know me so can you please open the door.” He spoke so gently, trying to earn her trust. 
“Sent by who? I don’t owe anyone money. Did I offend someone who belongs to the elite or a gang or something?”
Jin chuckled, his eyes almost disappearing but she couldn’t see that on the other side of the door. 
“Well...no. I was sent by the one who has the highest authority.”
“The president?” She said dumbfounded. “Or Obama?” She mentioned, he’s not even the president of her country.    
“Well he made them.” 
“Their fathers? Where is this conversation going? Am I still dreaming?” ________ asked herself before speaking up again. “Who sent you here?” 
“God.”

“God could have just sent my dad back! Not you.”

 

“Oh my gosh, are you really an angel? Were you a pig in your past life?” 
Jin stopped munching down on his order of jajangmyun and narrowed his eyes at her.
“Hey, angels aren’t suppose to glare.” 
“I’m hungry and you’re judging me. That’s not very nice you know.” 
“You sound like a girl pms-ing.” _________ finally laughed.
“At least I won’t ever gain weight.” He retorted before feeling a short but sharp pain on his should blades. A sign from up above which made him utter an apology and  that made _______ stick her tongue out teasingly, just like a kid.

 

“Is this really goodbye?”

 


First story featuring BTS! The group I've been so hooked to for the past few months.

Let me know what you think! 

I still plan to edit this in a way that still kinda follows my 'be with a guy' format'