Be with a guy who will love your fangirling side - Min Yoongi (Part II)

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

As the deadline for his mixtape drew closer and closer, Yoongi’s fun and carefree demeanor became less and less, and so did his time for his girlfriend. 
As always, ________ tried not to be petty and understand that his stress was valid. He was doing something he was passionate about, and ______ loved that about him. However, it started taking its toll on their relationship. 
Compared to how Yoongi appreciated his girlfriend’s presence and their comfortable silence when she’s at the studio before, these past weeks it seemed like he wasn’t so keen in having her stay when she brought him coffee and food. Yoongi would only thank her and then ask if she could not stay in the studio as he realized he works best when alone. 
In the beginning it didn’t irk her, until it kept happening repeatedly. What else could she reply with? She just agreed and even pretended that she was busy herself and couldn’t stay long.

On their first anniversary, ________ asked Yoongi which date he was free so they could celebrate the special date. _______ didn’t mind that they didn’t commemorate the date on the day itself but just to be together. She made reservations at their favorite restaurant and planned to just walk around or just spend a cozy night together, knowing they both need to unwind.
However, when _______ went to Yoongi’s studio it seemed as if he has no plans to leave his chair. 
“Yoongi, they'll only hold our dinner reservation for a few minutes if we don’t get there on time.” _______ reminded him. She’s been giving him some leeway, but she’s also close to her limit. This is the first time in weeks that she’s asked for him to go out with her…hoping he can give her just this day.
“Hold on, I'm almost done.” Yoongi said absentmindedly. 
“You said that 30 minutes ago. We only have 10 minutes left to get there.” She was exasperated and she wasn’t hiding it anymore.
“It's really important that I see it finishes exporting, if it crashes in the middle then it would take longer.”
“But can’t you…”
“_______, don’t you have something you can check on your phone so you can let me actually focus on my work while you wait? Is it that hard to wait? Can’t you watch something in the meantime?” Yoongi said trying to dismiss her, he was releasing his frustrations on her. The tone of his voice said it all.
________ was hurt with his outburst, it was the tipping point. Because yes, sometime is it hard to keep being on the waiting end. 
________ took a deep breath and blinked away her tears. She stood up and walked towards the door before speaking again. “Yeah, I think I do. It's called watch me become your ex-girlfriend.” She fired back, not hiding the bitterness in her voice. 
"Wait..." Yoongi looked up at her but it only lasted for a second as the door was slammed. Yoongi cursed louder than the sound of the door made. He had a deadline to meet…but he also had his girl to appease. He didn’t know what he should prioritize and that thought alone confused him. Did that mean _______ didn’t mean as much as he treasured his current project?
It took Yoongi two minutes to make up his mind, he rushed out of the room that trapped him and tried to look for his girlfriend. He should’ve known better as that was enough time for her to get away from him.
Yoongi flagged down a cab to go to the restaurant they were supposed to have a romantic dinner in, hoping she’d be there. He waited for a while but she didn’t show up. In the back of his mind he knew why. I mean why would she still proceed going there when the cause of the celebration was already non-existent? Yoongi went to her house but the lights were off, she wasn’t home yet. Being with his girlfriend for the past year, out of everyone else, he knew how she gets when she’s upset and mad. Nothing he could say or do right now would make her feel better. 

Yoongi’s passion was starting to look like it was putting a bigger wedge between him and ________. Yes, he was able to finish his mixtape as well as producing a song for a female artist. He had to be a professional and finish his commitments before trying to fix his personal problem. 
 

Three weeks…it took about 21 days after their fight, or well break-up before Yoongi could walk up to her home. After his texts were just read with no replies and his calls left unanswered, Yoongi thought that there was no other way around but to see her in person. He took the time not only for his work, but for her to calm down and for him to realize everything he felt and wanted to say. Her absence didn’t make him concentrate better, like what he told her before. He needed his muse, his number one supporter…his love. 


_______ had a blank expression when she opened the door and saw Yoongi looking at her as if he has a thousand thoughts running through his mind. It already felt like years since they last saw each other.
“What are you doing here? I’m surprised you’re even out of the studio.” She was cold, but Yoongi knew he deserved it. 
“You wouldn’t answer my text or my calls, but I understand why.” 
________ is a nice and tolerant person. She avoided drama and tried to suppress any ill feelings…but even the nicest people have their limits too. She had trust issues before and Yoongi knew it would be hard to convince her to get back together, but he’s willing to do what it takes to show her he is fighting for her, for their relationship. 
“I know I’m not showy with feelings sometimes, I know I don’t choose the best words to express myself. I know I treated you wrong, I was blinded, I became selfish and I’m sorry for that.” Yoongi was sincere and he hoped she could feel it too. 
“Maybe…maybe what happened was meant as a wake-up call, that we’re way different from each other, that we have different priorities in life. I respect that you do what you love Yoongi and I love that about you but…but at the same time I also want your focus on me from time to time, which I know you can’t give. Call me sensitive and selfish – ”
“That’s not true!” Yoongi just had to interrupt her because he simply did not agree with her. “You were not selfish for wanting to be with me, especially for our anniversary. I’m your boyfriend and I should’ve done my role better. Damn it, I know I messed up! I got used to being alone and it was good at that time but when you came in my life, it made it a whole better. I just didn’t know I was pushing you away. I took you for granted and I’m really really sorry. I just…I miss you so much.” Yoongi didn’t even realize that his voice was cracking while she had unshed tears. Yoongi reached for her hand and was thankful she didn’t flinch or move away.
“I love you. Please let me make it up to you. Please give me one more chance, we were so good together but I just ed it up. I know you probably deserve better, but you know that when I have a goal, I do everything for it…I’ll do anything for you. Please ______...”
_______ really was in a dilemma, she still had Yoongi in her heart but she was scared of getting hurt by him again. Could a second shot at this relationship make things better? Or should they just walk away for good?

 

 

Yoongi sat on the edge of _______’s bed as he watched her have second thoughts about what she was going to wear, how she was going to style her hair, all the works. Who knew the day would come that he’d watch her panic and focus on impressing another man. 
“Did you even plan out your clothes and makeup this long for our first date?” Yoongi chuckled as he made himself comfortable on her bed. 
“I have to look my best, what if destiny has it that we’ll have that ‘love at first’ moment later?” _______ answered back as she looked at him through the mirror. 
Yoongi sighed and looked up at the ceiling. “Go with the burgundy dress, shades of red should spark a lovely ‘romantic’ vibe. Didn’t you say that was his favorite color too?” 

“I can’t believe I’m here.” Yoongi muttered under his breath as he watched ________ looked at the guys as if they were the newly proclaimed wonder of the world.
He swallowed his pride as ________ finally reached the first member of EXO and passed him her album. “Please don’t hold my girlfriend’s hand too tight.” Yoongi stated as he was shooting daggers at Baekhyun, one of his girlfriend’s many crushes.
“Wow, I think it’s the first time that a couple went to our fan meeting.” Baekhyun was definitely amused.  
Kai, who overheard the exchange looked at ________ and said cutely that he was jealous, making _______ squeal. 
“Boyfriends are temporary but you’ll live in our hearts forever.” The fan next to _________ added. 
“Yah is that true?” Yoongi nudged ________, the comment of the other girl irritating him. 
But before ______ could even try to respond, the staff behind the group told her to move to the side so that another member can sign her album. 
It became a bit of joke as the guys of EXO found out the two were a couple, Chanyeol said he was envious, while Suho jokingly questioned _______’s loyalty to them. 
Yoongi had an intimidating look while other men were making his girlfriend smile and laugh so effortlessly.
_______ definitely picked up on the mood change of her boyfriend. So as soon as they got back to their seats, ________ took his hand and squeezed it reassuringly.
“Do you know they say that you don’t usually end up with your ideal type? Sure, they’re the person you wish to have but nothing beats the way your heart just suddenly falls for the person that occupied your entire being out of nowhere, or through time. He or she may not have been the perfect mold you had in your mind but he…but you, you wiped out all of my ideal types and just kidnapped my heart.” ________ genuinely told Yoongi. Ever since they restarted their relationship half a year ago, everything has been going smoothly. Yoongi put in more effort and was more conscious, while ______ still encouraged him to pursue what he was passionate about. Needless to say, they found the right balance they needed keep in harmony.
“I need to go to the bathroom.” Yoongi suddenly expressed, letting go of ________’s hand and rushing out of the room. 
Yoongi disappeared for minutes, which actually made _______ worry. Did he really get bored and bothered that he’d leave to get some air? 
A moment later Yoongi came back, while one of EXO’s managers went on stage and whispered something to the leader.

As soon as the group finished signing all of the albums and interacting with the fans, they posed for photos and thanked everyone for coming. 
“But before we end this event, we would like to do something special.”  Chen announced with a grin on his face. 
“Your presence is special enough!” One of the fans shouted and the rest cheered.
“We’d like to call on our new hyung, Yoongi hyung, to come up on stage.” Sehun spoke to the mic and waved towards Yoongi and ________.
________ was surprised as she looked at Yoongi with her big eyes. 
Yoongi stood up and got _______’s hand, silently telling her to go with him. 
“What’s going on?” She whispered as she asked him before they reached the stage. 
“Ahhh…I’m jealous.” Lay pouted to the fans delight.
Xiumin passed the mic to Yoongi, and the group took a step back to give the couple the spotlight.
“So I’m not sure if this is a fangirl’s dream or worst nightmare…you know, to get proposed to in front of her idols. But I know it would make me the happiest man in the world if you would say yes in being my number one fan by marrying me. I love you and I don’t care how many fan meetings, concerts and events we have to go to so we can see the men you admire. Just as long I am the one holding your hand when we go there, and at the end of the night I’m the only one you say ‘I love you too’.” Everyone in the room cheered and chorused with “aww….”
Yoongi got down on one knee and put out the ring that he’s been hiding. 
“Love, will you marry me?” _______ could only nod as tears started streaming down her cheeks. They hugged as if they were the only people in the room, the applause and cheers silenced by their in-sync heartbeats.
“Wow. The best way to rub it in our faces, that our fan loves someone else more than us.” Kyungsoo commented, which made the two break free from the reverie.
“They just hit the lotto.” The group jokingly sang, which made both Yoongi and _______ laugh from the bad pun.



Hope you guys liked how this ended. Please let me know what you thought about it.

OH I attended BTS Wings Tour last weekend. Fancams / Vlogs are up on my Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/nisrandom