Be with a guy who will love your fangirling side - Min Yoongi (Part I)

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh after he saw the she just read his message, but didn’t reply anymore. 
He tossed the phone against the bed and walked back and forth around the room. He has tried to pick up his pen to write lyrics but it only results in him throwing it harshly against the wall, groaning from frustration. How did they get to this point?

 

______ covered as she yawned.  With her body clock, 9am was still pretty early to be up and about...but as a fangirl, you gotta do what you have to do. Lining up for concert tickets at the mall was something she only did for her favorite groups.
"I can't believe they forced me out of the house just to buy some tickets." ______ heard the person grunt behind her. Curious, she looked behind her and saw a guy. He was wearing a black hoodie and looking like he just walked out straight from bed and wants nothing more but to continue hibernating.  
"Excuse me…" She shyly got his attention "Are you lining up for a concert or for movie tickets?"
"Uhm…I'm getting pre-ordered tickets for guardians of the galaxy?" He answered back as if he was unsure of his response.
"Oh well, it's that other line." she pointed to a shorter line, a bit more hidden compared to where they were.
"Ah really? What line is this for?" He asked a bit skeptical.
"Concert tickets for an idol group." She smiled and watched him nod in understanding. He thanked her and lined up at the right counter.

Yoongi was told their tickets would be released in half an hour so he decided to roam around the mall a bit. He went back almost an hour after and picked up the said Marvel tickets. Why didn’t the Marvel addict maknae pick-up the tickets instead of him? Oh right, because he was trying to catch up with his studies. Yoongi couldn’t help but check out the other line, which has gotten noticeably longer. He also noticed that the girl who helped him was still in line. She seemed to be deep in thought while looking at vouchers from a fast food chain.
‘Let’s just do a good deed today Min Yoongi. She did help you.”

Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking up. "Hi again"
"Oh Hi stranger." _______ looked up and she gave a timid smile. 
“Uhm, I’m Yoongi. This is just a small something, as a thank you for saving my time.” Yoongi offered a small paper bag from Lotteria, along with an iced coffee. 
“Wow, you didn’t have to. I’m _______ by the way.” She was touched, she had to admit the arrival of the food was timely. 
Yoongi stayed for a bit since he too bought coffee for himself and chatted with her. 
“I’m more into the underground rap and hiphop scene.” Yoongi mentioned a few artists that inspired him.
"Really? I only know a few rappers but I am interested with them. I like to think I have a wide range of music that I like."
"If you want I can invite you to some of the shows I go to." Not mentioning he performed at a few of them as well.
Yoongi did something he rarely did and exchanged numbers with the girl…with him initiating it.

"Hyung, are you actually smiling in the morning? After doing an errand?" Namjoon asked as soon as Yoongi walked back to the dorm with a faint smile on his lips.


It was about two weeks after that Yoongi invited _______ to the playground in Hongdae where they would be busking.
________ liked the idea…and maybe the guy behind the invitation. She tried to look as if she was dressed casually, and would not give away that she contemplated on her whole look. 
She was glad she went out and watched Yoongi’s performance with his friends. She was amazed, they all sang, rapped and danced well. They seemed to have great teamwork and balance in the group. The grumpy morning dude set the stage on fire and rapped like he didn’t need oxygen. And he could dance too. Who knew? 
Everyone that surrounded the band clapped when they ended their mini street show. 
_______ received a text message shortly after which made her blush. "So…do you think you can be my fangirl now?"


Be with a guy who will watch K-dramas with you. He may act as if he is criticizing the story (and that actor you are heavily crushing on), but he has actually invested feelings with the story line too. 

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon? More like Kim Namjoon breaking things on a daily basis.” Yoongi snickered while you both were on his bed, watching the latest episode of the drama you were hooked on.
“Hyungsik is so handsome, why did I only notice him now?” You swooned, your eyes seemed like they were shooting hearts towards the TV. Shipping Intern Do and Ahn Minhyuk hard!
“Him?? I think he still lacks charisma and emotion in the emotional scenes.” Yoongi scoffed as if he was not impressed.
“No, he’s perfect.” His girlfriend immediately defended another man.
“Yahh…” He nudged you on the side. Was he actually getting jealous over a fictional character? Well the actor is real.
Although he would insert comments from time to time, he has been focusing on the show just like she has.
“Maybe true love can give her her power back?” Yoongi mumbled while you two were still on your drama marathon. Meanwhile, your eyes were already b with tears.

 

Be with a guy who will 'tolerate' your KPOP love. He may give off the vibe that he finds the things you’re looking at ridiculous, but he will secretly take note of it. 

Preparations for Yoongi’s mixtape has earned him sleepless nights and mood swings. ______ tried to understand and did her best to show her support. Whether it’s through bringing food for him and the whole team, shoulder and back massage while he’s revising lyrics or listening to the track for the nth time.
“You’re a life saver love.” Yoongi tilted his head while his girlfriend leaned in for a short kiss. She just delivered a double shot espresso with a filling egg salad sandwich, just what he needed. Something quick but gets the job done. Although she doesn’t approve of his food choices during recording, _________ tried to compromise and maintain his short but frequent feeding habit. She moved to sit on the couch while Yoongi immersed himself again with his music.
“Oh my gosh, they released it and it’s already sold out?” _______ tried to keep her voice down when she was browsing.
“Hmm…what is?” Yoongi asked despite not moving his eyes away from his desktop. 
“I’m not sure if you’ll remember but there’s this special limited edition of Winner & EXID’s new albums. Both of them were released at the same time last week but my internet went weird when I was trying to purchase them and it got sold out right away. They re-stocked today but I guess I’m just not a lucky fangirl.” _______ pouted and could only look at the albums on the screen of her phone. She actually ranted to her boyfriend on the day her online shopping let her down. He didn’t reply much, offering a simple ‘maybe next time.’
“Oh that’s too bad.” He answered absentmindedly. “Love, can you get my notebook from inside my backpack?” 
________ let out a sigh and put her phone inside her jean pocket before looking for his backpack, which was just sitting at the other end of the couch.  She ped the bag and low and behold, the two albums she was just dreaming of was facing her. 
“No way…Min Yoongi you didn’t!” _______’s jaw dropped and looked up to see her boyfriend already watching her expression with a smirk. He actually secretly ordered her albums for her as soon as she messaged him about her technical difficulties.
“Dare I say best boyfriend in the world?” Yoongi was smug as he pointed towards himself , but well, he kind of had the right to be. _________ squealed and tackled her boyfriend for a hug. She straddled him on the chair and peppered kisses all over his face, repeating ‘thank you’ in between. 
“I guess I can take a break now and get my reward?” 

 

But then again…not all moments can be happy. 



To be continued…

Feedback will very much be appreciated. They will encourage me to continue. 

Thanks to bluebabyfish for suggesting BTS' Min Yoongi.

Hope you enjoy it.😘

BTW, I make videos on Youtube now if anyone is interested.hehe 😘