Entangled Meeting

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nana remained standing as she looked at Joon's back, walking away from her. His shoulder shrugged and she could tell by just looking at his back view that he was heaving deep breathes.

 

It must have been a couple of seconds passed when someone opened the door on their waiting room. It was Kahi.

 

“Nana? What are you doing standing there? I thought you went out to get some fresh air? Did you go upstairs?”

 

Nana turned to their leader. “Ahm, unnie, Yes, I tried to went upstairs but the rooftop was lock so I just went back”

 

“That was couple of minute ago, did something happen?”

 

She quickly shakes her head. “No, nothing…” she lightly pushed Kahi inside as she enters their waiting room.

 

The other member of After School was sitting on every available sofa or chairs; the others are talking while the some are sleeping.

 

It was Juyeon and Jung-ah who has remained talking  and both turned to her as she entered with Kahi.

 

“Nana, you’ve just arrive in time” Juyeon happily said.

 

She smiled back reluctantly and went near them at the sofa. She sat in between Juyeon and Uee who was leaning behind a pillow. Kahi sat on the single seater on the side.

 

“What is it that I was just on time?’

 

Jung-ah smile at her. “Juyeon was thinking how to spend her free time tomorrow.”

 

“We have free time tomorrow?”

 

Kahi cleared . “Sajangnim, informed me that the event we will supposed to be attending for tomorrow was move on the weekend so we had some free time”

 

“So, what do you think?”, Juyeon asked.

 

She turned to Jung-ah, “Unnie, how will you spend your free time tomorrow?”

 

Juyeon quickly answered for Jung-ah, “Ah...Nana, you shouldn’t need to ask her. She’ll surely be shopping tomorrow”

 

“Yah! How did you know?”, Jung-ah said

 

Juyeon answered teasingly, “Of course, I know. I’m always one of the person whom you drag to went shopping with”, turned to Nana, “and with Nana as well”

 

Jung-ah smile widely and as her, “So, Nana…do you want to go shopping tomorrow?”

 

She did not answer immediately. For some reason her thoughts went to the man she was just with earlier…Joon, what will you do? She shakes her head to clear her mind.

 

Why am I thinking of him? I should not be concern.  

 

She smile to Ju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter