A way

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cheon Dong, an urgent situation came up. I won’t be able to attend my prior schedule for the day. Can I ask you a favor?”

 

“Can you fill in for me? I mean, can you take my place for the show…I’m really kind of in a hurry today but is it okay for you to take it?”

 

“Okay, hyung. Luckily, I have a free schedule today. Is everything alright?” he heard Cheon Dong asked on the other line

 

“Yes, everything’s fine...Bye” he answered as he cut the line but then he continued, “Hopefully…”

 

Joon recalls the conversation he had on the phone with Cheondung at the clinic earlier once Nana was out of earshot. But the result of what he had hopefully wished has turns out to be completely the opposite.

 

Upon returning to MBLAQ’s dorm, he went straight to his room, took his clothes off and went to take a shower. He let the lukewarm water on. As the water cascaded down his head to his shoulder and chest down to his whole body, he remembers Nana’s word…

 

“I’m not just someone you can call or take when you need someone to pretend to be your girlfriend…I’m through participating in your pretend play.”

 

He knew that the look on Nana’s face as she said those words to him will be etched in his mind for a long, long time.

 

 

He brushed his hair up to the back as he leans up to the water shower.

 

Was I really just playing with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter