Love’s Play

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple minutes later…

 

 Joon parked the motorcycle in a parking lot of a building. Nana quickly rides off the motorcycle as she roamed her eyes on the surrounding.

 

“Where are we?”

 

Joon pointed at a door on the parking lot. It has a red cross sign.

 

Nana knotted her brows, “Is this a hospital?”

 

“A clinic...a friend of mine is a doctor, he can checked if my body had any damages due to the crash earlier…This way, we can be sure that our privacy will be assured.” Joon said as he pull of his helmet and gaze at Nana’s surprise look.

 

“What?” he asked her.

 

Nana just shakes her head and silently started to walk to the door.

 

Joon stared at her back as she slowly walks away from him but then he hurriedly follow her and hold her hand. When she got surprise by the touch he said, “The clinic is very private. They might get surprise if an unfamiliar person suddenly comes in,” he inclined his head towards the clinic door; “let me do all the talking, alright?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Even if they are a very private clinic, we still have to be careful. I don’t want to cause you any trouble…”

 

“Trouble?” Nana raised an eyebrow as she asked.

 

Joon gaze at her as he said, “Nowadays, people can misunderstand almost everything we do…especially if we’re both idols…”

 

“Yes, I can see your point but this,” she raises her hands that was still entwined with Joon’s hand, “will surely make anyone misunderstand” she said as she raised an eyebrow and tried to pull her hand away from his grip.

 

Joon looked at their entwined hands and then her face; he just gazed back at her as he answered her word with just a shrugged and started to walk to the door of the clinic with her beside him.

 

Nana let out a sigh of exasperation since she clearly can’t understands Joon’s behavior and though she kept pulling her hand away from his grip that was no used at all as his grip remained immobile and still locked with hers, she knew that every pull she do, it was not because she doesn’t like his touch but because she was starting to liked it that made her more afraid.

 

In a final attempt to protest with her building emotions she shouted, “Yah! Joon!” exactly as they had finally entered the clinic. She closed her eyes in an instant to hide from the embarrassment but no one said anything so she opened her eyes.

 

She first saw a sofa with a small center table, an ornamental plant on the side, with an sleek black and white divider that purposely hide the next part of the clinic.

 

She turned to Joon who was only smiling at her which only make her irritated by the minute. She tried to free herself from his grip but still failed.

 

It was then when someone went out behind the divider. She was welcomed by a smiling faced doctor who she thinks is probably in his mid-forties but still looking handsome if she may say.

 

“When I heard a shout like that, I think I’ll have to clarify first…” the doctor said as he looked at Joon then to Nana, “I’m not gay. I have a wife and one daughter so there is nothing to be jealous about,” he said while smiling and giving her a wink in the end.

 

Nana’s mouth opened up in shocked of what the doctor said and completely missing out the point of the joke. Thus, she knotted her brows when both Joon and doctor laugh out loud. She was about to protest in embarrassment but Joon got their first.

 

“Ha! Dr.Jin, please don’t misunderstand. She is just trying to persuade me to go here because I got into something that might jeopardize my health”

 

The doctor quickly turned to his serious face as he looked at Joon, “Don’t worry. I got it. Well, if I were her, I will surely shout at you too. Health is most importantly first, of course,” he turned to Nana and bowed in greeting, “I’m Dr. Jin, a physician and has been a long time friend of Joon’s family.”

 

Nana bowed in answer, “Hello, I’m Nana, Joon’s---- her word was cut off by the doctor’s next word, as he said, “I know, you’re his girlfriend” he said while smiling.

 

The doctor patted Joon’s shoulder, “He told me that the next time he comes here, he will be taking his girlfriend to introduce to me”, he met Joon’s eyes and said, “You sure have a very beautiful girl on your side”

 

Joon just silently nodded to the doctor as he met Nana’s bewildered gaze which he answered with a wink to Nana’s annoyance.

 

“But doctor, we’re not---“ Nana tried to cleared the misunderstanding but the doctor has already turned back to his office and ordered them to follow him.

 

“Follow me, and I will check you up Joon…” the doctor said as both of them stared back at each other before they followed the doctor

 

 

After an hour,

 

They went back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter