Looking at the Star

Love's Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Uee and Cheondung have finally clarified how they become a couple and got married, they were ushered to go to the dining room and have some dinner.

 

Upon dinner, everyone is asking the couple questions and teasing them while Nana remain silent in her sit as she eats though she always give a smile whenever she looks at her friend Uee who was smiling with Cheondung sitting lovingly by her side.

 

A tinge of sadness also accompanied her happiness for the couple, sadness…a feeling she can’t help whenever she turn her gaze at the table, to the one sitting in front hers…

 

Of all the places to sit, he decided to sit there?!

 

She didn’t know how to react upon seeing Joon again hence she was left to just silently eat on her place and smile with her friend every now and then.

 

But then as time pass by; with everyone finishing dinner, they decided to have some fresh air at the garden.

 

While her friends was still teasing Uee and Cheondung and some was actually talking to the other MBLAQ member’s, Nana decided to walk away to the far back of the garden, where there was only grass and a cut tree trunk …only it’s thick root and a small portion of the trunk was left.

 

She smile a little, took off her sandals as to feel the cold grass on her feet and drew a deep breath.

 

Finally, here at this silent place, she can relax her mind and her tired feet from the entire hectic schedule she had today.

 

She sat on the cut tree trunk and look up the cloudless night sky. The stars is clearly scattered in the sky. In here, the sky seems to be so near yet so far…

 

“The sky here will always look like that as if it was only a hand away…that if you tried to grab the stars you could almost thought that you could have it…”

 

Nana turned to her right side, though she already knew whose voice it was. Standing beside her, with his hands on his pants side pocket was Joon who was looking up at the stars as well.

 

Joon look down at her, he did not smile but just gaze at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter